[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like how they followed up three Bond movies where the character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I like how they followed up three Bond movies where the character was stripped down to his bare bones, and where they showed that he works without the international crime syndicates and magical gadgets with...a movie where Bond takes down an international crime syndicate with magical gadgets.
>>
File: 1492396209882.png (362KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1492396209882.png
362KB, 446x456px
>>82230961
>>
>>82230961

I like when he blew up that entire base with one shot
>>
>>82230961
I like the part when he blew up the part to the drill that threatened the forehead part of his head.... great stuff
>>
>>82230961
That's what Bond originally was supposed to be. He's not even a proper spy, he's an action hero.
>>
>>82231082
Not in the original Fleming novels. He's more of a grittier, hard nosed spy who's dealing with the world-threatening SMERSH. After the Cold War, Bond's relevance took a dive to the point that he became Jason Bourne #2 when Daniel Craig took the part. I don't 100% agree that his character in his movies match that of Fleming's, because Timothy Dalton already had done that.
>>
>>82231074
>this drill will fuck you up, Bond!!!!!
>OH NO!
>SHIT HES GONNA USE IT!
>FUCK!
>AHHHRHHGHGGHGH
>*nothing happens*
>Bond escapes

great stuff indeed
>>
>>82231174
Bond Does Shit and Escapes: The Movie. Coming to a theater near you. November 6, 2015.
>>
>>82231174

it was the nanomachines son
>>
>>82230961
I literally don't even remember what was going on in this movie, and I watched it twice. I remember there's this girl doctor on the mountain and then she's on a train. And Hans Landa is Bond's brother or something.
>>
What was the plot of the movie? I forgot.
>>
>>82230961
It was Jason Bourne 2.0. Craig isn't even a real Bond.

The Last REAL Bond was Brosnan.
>>
File: martial_arts_1476598375.jpg (89KB, 725x495px) Image search: [Google]
martial_arts_1476598375.jpg
89KB, 725x495px
>>82231648
My nigga
>>
>film the dangerous train fight sequence on day 5
>Craig gets injured to shit and has to rehab for months
>spends the rest of the movie walking everywhere
>on blofelds island, he escapes by walking in an open field under extreme gunfire, sniping people with a Czech small arms compact from 1000 yards
>didn't think to let him use one of the million vehicles lying around to make it more fast paced

This was my biggest gripe with the movie. The producers and director seemed retarded to how terrible the action felt and looked
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.