[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and wink DID fuck my girl How was this supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: eminem.jpg (764KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eminem.jpg
764KB, 1920x1080px
>and wink DID fuck my girl

How was this supposed to be a good diss?
>>
he was still standing there saying fuck the free world
>>
>>82230325

He took the ammo out of his gun before he could use it, it's same reason self deprecation is valued.
>>
>>82230742
This.

That rap battle scene was pure kino.
>>
Do you think he came in her?
>>
I would have just shot him afterwards if I were Calvin

If I'm a negro I have no future anyway and I'm not going to let this white boi embarrass me
>>
>>82230325
because he was still standing there screaming fuck the free world
>>
I don't even like Eminem's music but this was actually a good movie
>>
What a cunt he was in his own movie

He might be the most ungreatful mother fucker I ever seen
Bitch is poor
Mom gives him a car
Complained like a bitch
I'm 19 and if my mom would have gave me a piece of shit van I would be greatful
Basically blamed other people for his own problems
>>
>>82230325
>In America, the social status of white men is in part determined by that of their wives' bulls
>As Wink was a well respected gang leader of 8 mile, Mathers boasts about having acquired such a highly rated bull to service his girlfriend

America is a fascinating place
>>
File: jonah.jpg (40KB, 748x408px) Image search: [Google]
jonah.jpg
40KB, 748x408px
>>82230325
write a better one
>>
>>82230921
Fuck this battle i dont wanna win i am outtie
>>
>>82230742
>>82231093
Ok let me try it.

>YO,
>I'm a tripfag from Sweden,
>Literal cuckold, interracial breeden,
>White, but everyone thinks I'm asian,
>White, but I have a penis like an asian,
>Yeah,
>AND I DO browse reddit til I'm shaken,
>Yeah bruh, I know all the narwhal bacon,
>Yeah,
>I'm a tryhard
>And I can't get hard
>Cuz I squeezed my dick hard like a tard

>Also an attentionwhore (couldn't find a rhyme)

Does this mean no one can insult me anymore on 4chan?
>>
>>82230325
>about a young hoodrat who's constantly dissed and shit on by everyone close to him, while himself trying to make it as a rapper
>films ends with him winning a rap battle only to realise how stupid that life is and him deciding to focus on his job and family instead of dreaming of fame

>"omg, it's autobiographical about Eminem's life! I want to enter rap battles now!"

is this the most misunderstood film of all time?
>>
>>82231232
I didn't interpret the ending like that.
He just walked away cause that's what cool guys do.
>>
>>82231190

You've already seen every method to win an argument on 4chan, you just sublimated it instead of thinking about it anymore.

Which is why everyone thinks this place is full of contrarians, when in reality they would danger close their own argument to win and get a few keks in process.
>>
>>82231190
yes but you have to post that every time someone insults you until everyone sees it
>>
>>82231190
if you never get insulted then you must be browsing another site
>>
>>82230896
He went to Cambrook. Thats a private school.
>>
>>82231232
why do you think he gave up rapping?
>>
>>82231232
What family? Both women involved with him cuck him.
>>
>>82231321
Private schools are just as bad as public these days and negros only get in there cuz of the federal government paying for them
>>
>>82231268
He literally gets offered a job and everything he's supposed to have wanted and blows it off to go back to work, representing his newfound maturity

>>82231412
Because it ends with him leaving the rap battle and all the praise people want to give him so that he can go back to his job to prove to his boss that he can be relied upon so that he can earn those extra shifts

>>82231415
His sister?
>>
>>82231271
Can't you argue that is what eminem did?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.