[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Who's ready for some hot cocoa and their early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: Laura Linney The Truman Show.jpg (132KB, 585x332px) Image search: [Google]
Laura Linney The Truman Show.jpg
132KB, 585x332px
>"Who's ready for some hot cocoa and their early evening blowjob?"
>>
>"Truman, I'm weeeeeet"

"Not now! I need to figure out how to get to other side of the world so I can live on fiji by myself!"
>>
Never seen the Truman show, was it really this lewd?
>>
>>82227954
Yes
>>
>>82227954
>Never seen the Truman show
Anon, I'm gonna be nice here...

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>
>>82227649

>"Have you thought about my cock today?"
>>
File: 1486000900840.png (429KB, 466x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486000900840.png
429KB, 466x491px
>>82227954
>Never seen the Truman show
>>
>>82228014
I once saw the last like 10-15 mins on tbs 10+years ago, sorry.
>>
>>82228044
DRINK THE DONKEY SEMEN
>>
>>82227954
Laura Linney's character literally gets paid to have sex with Truman and keep his mind off the idea his everyday life might be recorded....
>>
>>82227649
>It's a Laura Linney convinces Truman to experiment in cucking to satisfy her sexual frustration and the whole world watches as Truman's self-respect slowly degrades over a six hour bull-session episode
>>
Would she have really gotten pregnant with his kid or would they have used an adopted kid and pretended it was his?

My theory is that she may have gotten pregnant with her irl husband or bf (if she had one) and they would've swapped out the baby for a substitute (in case it was deformed or autistic) after she gave birth off camera.
>>
someone break my heart please and show me a picture of what Laura Linney looks like now
>>
>>82228351
This never happened.
>>
File: 71u5njvtSGL._SX522_.jpg (54KB, 522x446px) Image search: [Google]
71u5njvtSGL._SX522_.jpg
54KB, 522x446px
I was thinking about this movie last night .
And here are my thoughts .
If I was Truman and KNEW that something was up and could be on a TV show that didn't want me to leave the island I was on , I would SO use that to my advantage .

"HOLY crap , I swear if that big breasted blonde over there doesn't have sex with me RIGHT NOW , I am SO going to kill myself "
>>
>>82228358
Your theory is wrong, he came inside her with no condoms on a daily basis, maybe Truman was shooting blanks, but LL's character had no life outside of the show. That was her life
>>
>>82228058
Dude, go watch that movie, seriously.
>>
>>82228358
>with her irl husband or bf (if she had one)
When exactly was she supposed to have the time for that? Unless he was also someone on the show, she wouldn't have been able to risk leaving the house, because Truman would have noticed.
>>
File: Whyhellotherebeautifuuul.jpg (281KB, 1200x1862px) Image search: [Google]
Whyhellotherebeautifuuul.jpg
281KB, 1200x1862px
>>82228402
>>
>>82228351
man, for being white supremacists, you guys sure do love thinking about big black cocks taking white wives a whole lot.
>>
>>82228495

>acting as if it isn't krager posting without his trip
>>
>>82228358
>irl husband or bf

None of them had "a real life" anymore.

Their lives became the truman show as well. They knew knew it.

Which almost makes it worse, honestly. The film should have focused on how Marlon and the rest knowingly gave up their real lives to live in a fake one.
>>
>>82228451
What if the kid died or was a retard though? There's no way Ed Harris would risk that.

>>82228465
Considering she had her fingers crossed when she married him, it was apparent she wasn't taking it that seriously. I assumed all the actors frequently made up reasons for leaving town like visiting family, which was actually just them taking a break from their job. I acknowledge it's headcanon.
>>
File: bb.jpg (131KB, 1241x809px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
131KB, 1241x809px
>>82228469
>>
>it's a Truman tries to solicit gay sex at a local truckstop episode
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>82228417
>Truman get close to his wife and whispers where the microphones can't hear
>"if you don't strip naked right now, lube up your asshole and spread those cheeks on the kitchen counter I am going to divorce you and get you fired from the show."
>>
>>82228585
>made up reasons for leaving town

Nope. If Ed Harris made one thing clear, it was that no character should ever leave or talk about leaving Seahaven.
>>
>>82228495
First time here tumblreddit?
>>
>>82228692
My problem with the idea the actors never left is that logically nobody would sign up to do it especially for a long-term character like his wife. They'd be just as much prisoners as Truman without any of the benefits.
>>
File: guesswhowonthisgametoo.jpg (382KB, 1280x1869px) Image search: [Google]
guesswhowonthisgametoo.jpg
382KB, 1280x1869px
>>82228613

>2016

the right girl won, twice.
>>
>>82228585
>I assumed all the actors frequently made up reasons for leaving town like visiting family, which was actually just them taking a break from their job. I acknowledge it's headcanon
I'm fairly certain this is canon.

Although only his wife, best friend, and his parents when he was younger would have things be difficult.
Everyone at his office works a regular 9-5 like Truman and everyone else only has to be on when he is around. His wife is basically off work whenever Truman is at work and his friend is more of an on call worker.
>>
>>82228767

Except that was why they took vacations, so they could take breaks from the show and it's clear they orchestrated things so they could take breaks and keep him occupied.
>>
>>82228812
That's exactly what I was saying in my first post.
>>
>>82227649
Was she a prostitute?
>>
>>82228791
the most effective way to do it would be to hire identical twins for every major role, that way they they can alternate shifts and each can still have a life outside the show.
>>
>>82228848

It was pretty clear she didn't want to fuck him so yeah.
>>
>>82228884
>there were literally identical twins who were both stuck in the show

Was Ed Harris a mad man?
>>
I honestly think The Truman show is one of the most fucked up movies I've seen. Just the concept of Truman's whole life being planned and watched. Shit is twisted.
>>
>its the "Truman begins an affair with the 8 year old girl next door" episode
>>
>>82229405
>Truman never leaves any room for error and there's no chance for anyone to catch him that won't shatter the illusion and the world just has to watch and hope he slips up
>>
What the fuck are you guys talking about.

None of this happened in the movie
>>
>>82229777
>He never saw the episode where Truman starts to practice self bondage and the whole cast has to pretend those rashes are coming from his bedsheets
>>
>>82228613

someone please do the faceapp thing on alfred to make him smile in this picture

kind regards
>>
>>82229777

>it's a newfag episode
>>
>>82229956
They made a TV series?
>>
>>82230207
I got triples though
>>
>>82229777
>I saw my dead Dad earlier in the street, I swear to god!

>" Truman, can you help me clean my pussy with your tongue? We can talk about that homeless person you saw later"
>>
>>82227649
>that episode where Truman cancels dinner plans with the neighbors and spends 4 hours reading magazines in his basement while smelling his own farts
When it aired I hated it but looking back it was one of the best episodes
>>
>>82230677
W-what? Did this seriously happen?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.