[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>destroy the world just because they want to create expressway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 437541_1287311921_large.jpg (180KB, 1280x746px) Image search: [Google]
437541_1287311921_large.jpg
180KB, 1280x746px
>destroy the world just because they want to create expressway hyperspace
why I think this is most realism reason for aliens to invade the earth ?
>>
>>82220507

Because you were raised on Looney Tunes.
>>
>>82220595
possible
I grow up with with american culture even i live in thailand.
and what is your most realism reason ?
>>
>>82220507
>why I think this is most realism reason for aliens to invade the earth ?

Well it technically wasn't the actual reason.

To answer your question though, because 90% of alternate reasons require some magic device being specifically on earth or utter stupid justifications like MOLTEN CORES or MUH WATER.
The actual reason in Hitchhiker's Guide is the former.
>>
>>82220507
best reason would be: aliens require planets with similar eco system, these planets are rare, and none is in range for them but ours.
>>
>>82220595
>Tunes
>>
it actually makes no sense. earth rotates around a sun which moves through space. Unless the destination and location are perfectly in synch with the solar system
>>
File: 1390577854664.jpg (390KB, 1100x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1390577854664.jpg
390KB, 1100x1494px
>>82222222
>>
Why does this guy >>82222228 think that the book is the original source materiel when Hich Hikers Guide was originally a radio play?
>>
>>82222362
It's sci-fi so the entire orbital trajectory of Earth was probably in the way.
>>
>>82222523

Which doesn't make sense since the Sun has an orbit too (around a blackhole)
>>
>>82222609
The highway moves relative to everything else, much like everything else. That's the simplest explanation I could think off. Unless you're gonna argue that building a house on earth is also stupid because everything moves and your house would be left lightyears behind.
>>
>>82220507

Or maybe aliens have fallen on the same overpopulated hard times we're supposedly all about, go out seeking new food sources in the galaxy, stumble upon earth, and think--Hot damn! Food supply.

So every once in a while they sneak out at night, beam up some meat, slice and sliver him up into little pieces, and chow down while the humans keep up the fucking and the repopulating. Eventually the aliens become lazy and stop tending to their other food sources, relying solely on humankind's ability to keep popping out babies. Hungry and in need of nourishment, the aliens decide is enough is enough, whip out their silverware, put on their bibs, and descend upon the planet with maws outstretched.

Then the war happens, and in the last moment we are saved by aliens who like humans and give us the necessary tech to defend ourselves. The entire movie is a metaphorical push for veganism, shown in theaters where the top selling food item is a weiner doused in ketchup and mustard.
>>
>>82222805
>in the last moment we are saved
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>82222350
i mean, if you can travel interstellar distances, you can construct habitats in space anywhere. they would have to be space autists that insist on living on planets
>>
>>82222881

If it's aliens, it's Hollywood, and if it's Hollywood, the aliens ain't losing. Look at War of the Worlds. We were getting our shit entirely fucked and STILL WON because ingesting humans was like swallowing AID pills.
>>
>>82223049

>the aliens ain't losing

Meant humans. Fudge.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.