[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That paragraph in Unfinished Tales where it hints that Feanor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

>That paragraph in Unfinished Tales where it hints that Feanor took possession of Gandalf to fight the Balrog
>>
>>82220108
Cite it please.
>>
>>82220108
feanor fought and died from a balrog, so i guess some metaphor-turned-reality makes sense
gib citation tho
>>
>>82220108

Nah you're full of shit. Feanor's stuck in the Halls of Mandos contemplating how much of a hothead he was.
>>
>>82220784
>>82221852
>wah, spoonfeed me, google doesnt tell me anything, WAH
Read the book. Those who have read the book immediately know which passage OP is referring to. It's bleeding obvious.

Read the book.
>>
What does this have to do with film or television?
>>
I don't remember that, but it's been at least 10 years since I read unfinished tales so I'm not going to say NO YOU'RE WRONG like a retard.

link to a quote of it, or a page number so I can refresh myself?
>>
>>82222659
>make bullshit statement
>people ask for proof
>waaah nononono I won't show u the prof
fuck off then
>>
>That paragraph in history of middle earth where tolkien hints that Bilbo used to hide in frodos room with his ring on and masturbated whilst frodo slept
>>
>>82222817
>le spoonfeed me waah
I don't even know why you bothered to reply 2bh, thats the only answer your going to get
>>
>>82222773
It's somewhere between page one and the last page. Refresh away, faggot.
>>
>That aragraph in Silmarillion where Tolkien suggesests that Middle Earth is actually only a part of bigger SF space opera, and Middle Earth is just a planet with regressed technology due to nuclear holocaust
>>
>>82222222
>>
>>82222773
he won't because he made it up and now is getting agressively defensive when poeople question it
>>
>>82222905
>he posts "ironically" not knowing that Earendil canonically had a spacecraft
>>
>>82222953
Just read the book, anon.

It isn't even long or a difficult read. You could probably read it all today if you set yourself to it.
>>
>>82220784
It doesn't exist.
>>
>>82222239

>being that much of a hothead that your body spontaneously combusts when you die
>>
>>82222996
Actually, it does. Try reading the fricking book.
>>
>>82220784

It's bait.
>>
>>82222239
>>82223132
>>82225034
nice reddit spacing friendo
>>
Feanor did nothing wrong.
>>
>>82225596
He was impolite to Melkor
>>
>That paragraph in The Treason of Isengard where Tolkien implies that the entirety of the Middle Earth and it's history is escapist wish fulfillment imagined by a young 8 year old boy to mentally escape the horrors of his traumatic upbringing
>>
>>82225792
This isn't funny. Just read the book, idiot.
>>
What's the point of this thread? If you want a discussion and all you reply is with READ THE BOOK like a faggot, bitch its sunday, ive got shit to do.
>>
>>82225657
Melkor is weak, he could never craft anything of importance.
>>
feel free to read the book anytime btw
>>
>>82225956
What's the point of you? You can't even read a book
>>
I just read the book and didn't find anything
>>
>>82228775
time to read it again, this time more carefullt
>>
Dullest book

>a-at least that paragraph was good

"book!"
>>
>>82222872
>can't win argument
>le spoonfeeding analogy

You lose.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.