[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8M 2tg2RkIQ Are the Simpso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: arts_simpsons.jpg (557KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
arts_simpsons.jpg
557KB, 1200x902px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Are the Simpsons going back to their roots?

Have they finally regained sense?
>>
>>82217788
The students can make demands to the dean!?

The fuck is this shot!?
>>
>>82217788
Was that the guy who hit someone with a head lock at the end?
>>
>>82217788
No.
>>
>YOURE WORSE THAN HITLER
>Too late for flattery..

that delivery tho. i chuckled.
>>
that was uhhhh... yeah, whatever
>>
>>82217788
No that was still shit desu
>>
>>82217788
problem is, that wasn't funny at all (except the hilter joke)
They are now just pandering to another audience, since hating on college kids/sjws is now mainstream. They took no risks and the execution is horrible. I just want them to die already, but it's too late anyway
>>
>>82217788
>you realize Simpsons is only making fun of SWJs because their infestation at Yale is worse than at any top school and the joke is that the Harvard graduates love to make fun of Yale
The basis of the joke is moot and I bet almost nobody on the writing team graduated from Harvard, as all those writers left the show years ago.
>>
>>82217788
>OP actually enjoyed that
>>
>That Hitler joke
Caught me off guard, fucking laughed
>>
>>82218149
Harvard graduates writing the Simpsons*
>>
>>82218149
>moot
Try learning the definition of words before you use them, kid.
>>
>>82218210
I could have used more precisely, but I used it correctly. It's moot because what would have been an inside-joke to anyone who knew that the Simpsons writing staff was filled with Harvard graduates doesn't have significance because that's no longer the case, and the Simpsons is written by complete hacks now.
>>
>>82217788
>that Nazi joke
Legitimately keked
>>
>>82218272
>correctly
Not even that guy but you're a complete idiot. You rub me off as a pseudo-intellectual too.
>>
>>82218420
Why?
>>
>>82218420
>pseudo-intellectual
Such a quasi-intellectual thing to say.
>>
Not really, and I say that as a Trump voter.

It's just liberals are so ridiculous now that it's easy to point out their lunacy.
>>
>>82218643
>trying to delegitimize the "pseudo-intellectual" critique

faux-smartypants detected
>>
no, it's still trash
>>
>>82218942
It's not
>>
didn't even crack a smile

what's become of me?
>>
The only good part of that clip was the hitler bit at the end.
>>
>>82217788
they only need to make it funny now
>>
>>82217788
OP, could you send us a scene from old Simpsons that is similar to *this*.
>>
>>82220562
You didn't laugh at a show with adolescent level humor? What's wrong with you?
>>
It was humorous, but I only laughed once. I appreciate the effort, but the source material they're lampooning is funnier and especially more absurd most of the time.
>>
>>82220562
>>82222797
this. Sounds like mature cartoons like Rick and Mortry or Bojack are more your speed.
>>
No it isn't, this will be incredibly dated in 5 years time, all the jokes made in this short haven't been funny since 2014
>>
>>82217788
>Take one look at title of video
>SJWs

Shant even watch
>>
>>82222222
>>
>>82217788

They're a few shining moments here and there I think they go through writers a lot quicker now so it's somewhat refreshed.

Errr i mean hurr Simpsons amiright?
>>
Modern animation style was mistake.
Its horrible to look at.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.