[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finish Daredevil and on episode 4 of JeSsica jones and its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Jessica-Jones-1-1200x674.jpg (160KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Jones-1-1200x674.jpg
160KB, 1200x674px
Just finish Daredevil and on episode 4 of JeSsica jones and its feeling like a shitty CW series
>>
>>82214378
Is she hot though?
>>
File: kilgrave.jpg (42KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
kilgrave.jpg
42KB, 800x446px
Lettttttttttt gooooooooo Yesssssssicaaaaaa!!!
>>
>>82214378
It is kinda shitty. The actors outside the main group are bad, there's no money for special effects and it goes on for too long. I still watched the whole thing and have no regrets. It is pretty comfy. I love the intro.
>>
>>82216455
>A villain whose biggest weakness is ear plugs.
>>
>>82214378
That's not fair. CW shows at least try when they do fight choreography.
>>
Ignore the waifufags, Jessica Jones is fucking shit and easily the worst of the 4 shows so far.
Unsurprisingly, it was written by women, for women.
>>
>>82217095
Every girl I know likes Jessica Jones the best by far. It's the only one my mom and sister could get through.
>>
>>82217132
How's it feel knowing your mom and sister are degenerates who got off on the interracial scenes?
>>
yeh its not great, gets better after tennant appears ( think that was ep6)

but the ending sucks
>>
I really liked Ritter as JJ but I still couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing. Punisher needs to hurry up because it'll be incredibly hard to fuck up.
>>
>>82217237
Tennant and the incredibly minor amount of actual PI work were the only good things about the show.
>>
instead of shitting out all these shows with literally no special effects budget they should have concentrated on making one good show with nice effects. getting tired of these shows where its on actually fun episode and the rest relationship drama.
>>
It's best out of DD, JJ and LC.
Though I couldn't even get through LC, so haven't watched IF.
>>
when people accused Jessica Jones of progressive SJW shit I thought it was just an overreaction.

After all the shit with Amy Schumer, Dear White People, and Bill Nye Preps the Bull, I guess /pol/ was right again. Jessica Jones really is just more Soros indoctrination.
>>
>>82217444
luke cage was 10x worse, fuck what an utter waste of characters and story just thrown away.
>>
>>82217444
What progressive SJW shit was in Jessica Jones? Both female leads are weaker than the male characters, and the gay couple have a toxic relationship to say the least.
Unless you think a white woman fucking a black man, like in the comics, is "progressive".
>>
>>82218600
Not the retard you replied to but
>implying interracial isn't progressive
You're right about everything else though but there's definitely a "strong independent womyn" vibe a lot of SJW philosophy about rape, some JUNKIES DINDU NUFFIN shit and I think the lesbian relationship is supposed to say "See? Lesbians are as fucked up as the rest of us." which is actual progressivism. Funnily enough, I think it's one of the most realistic portrayals of a lesbian couple in media yet.

The show isn't SJW-focused as much as it's female-focused (see: the obnoxiously long facesitting scene)
>>
>>82216384
Predator feet aside, yes.
>>
>>82214378
Come on man, CW shows at least have qts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.