[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inb4 the lives of teenagers don't matter because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3150.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3150.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>inb4 the lives of teenagers don't matter because I'm a le grown-up who knows how le fucked up the world is
>>
>>82213846
So what's the deal with this show? I've never seen it but I've heard that it's pretty controversial. Why do all the fems love it?
>>
>>82213846
>le
I haven't seen this meme in AGES!
>>
File: 1493358342044.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1493358342044.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>82213879
its another episode of /tv/ watches something and bitches about it rather than do what i do and just fucking ignore this shit. this shit is for middleschool girls.
>>
Besides the financial issues with her parents, everything else is shit she brought on herself.
>>
>>82213879
It's essentially about a teenage girl who kills herself and mails out 13 cassette tapes postmortem to everyone she holds responsible and explains to them in great detail how they are responsible. Her best friend and crush then takes it upon himself to seek retribution and justice to those who wronged her. It's controversial due to it's depiction of depression and teen suicide and scenes of self-harm and violent rape. I assume fems like it because there are a lot of gays and minorities.
>>
>>82213911
If you say so bro. My 50 year old mom is a pretty big fan, which is sort of telling of its cross-generational reach.
>>
>>82213993
Thanks for the summary, anon. I only asked cos a girl at my work never stops talking about it and she describes herself as an 'inter sectional feminist' whatever the hell that is.
>>
So the stalker killed alex right? Or did no one else catch that?
>>
>>82215379
>alking about it and she describes herself as an 'inter sectional feminist' whatever the hell that is.
>>>
> Anonymous 04/30/17(Sun)03:10:36 No.8221537
Dude, Alex shot himself and he's not dead.
>>
>>82214030
That generalization
>>
>>82213993

Netflix will greenlight anything.
>>
>>82215379
No, Alex committed suicide. He didn't have to show up for the deposition which was the final push for him.
The stalker is just a soon to be school shooter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxmBnClB7k
>>
only women like this crap and make these threads about it and post in them
>>
File: 1489616084966.gif (2MB, 424x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489616084966.gif
2MB, 424x530px
>>82213846
off yourself roastie.
>>
>>82213993
>It's controversial due to it's depiction of depression and teen suicide and scenes of self-harm and violent rape.
I haven't seen it, but I remember someone saying in another thread that the girl who kills herself sees the guy raping her friend, and not only does nothing, but later goes to his house, flirts with him, and in the end surprisingly also gets raped, and then later we're supposed to feel sorry for her or consider her a victim?
I don't know if that's true or bait, but if it is true it not only fails to portray rape or real issues with it, it does the opposite and further spreads the idea that women like that are in fact actually "asking for it".
>>
the camera kid is going to shoot that Mexican kid that always shoves him.
>>
>>82216709
>I haven't seen it but I'll believe anons shitting on it
She doesn't flirt with him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.