[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a joke? No way is Wonder Woman being advertised at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 10471047201.png (276KB, 1439x1784px) Image search: [Google]
10471047201.png
276KB, 1439x1784px
Is this a joke? No way is Wonder Woman being advertised at all and if it is, I've only seen a few youtube clips for it and some images of Gadot on a bus stop in some random foreign place.
>>
>3+ trailers
>multiple tv spots
>clips
>photos released frequently
>been on cover of multiple magazines
>cast/director interviews
>twitter events
>merchandise in a lot of stores
etc…

I don't see the problem, seem pretty standard
>>
>>82207407
Suicide squad looked fun. Wonder Woman looks like another dreary and colorless dc flick.
>>
>>82207407
I don't think some 4chaner from the middle of bumfuck nowhere is one of their key demographics
>>
It's not that Wonder Woman isn't being advertised, it's that it's so fucking bland looking it doesn't even register with the mind.
>>
Wonder Woman doesn't need that much advertising.

Everyone's aboard the DCEU train and there's no brakes now
>>
I feel like advertising is a bubble that is going to burst. I cut the cord 2 years ago and I rarely see advertisements or anything. All I see about this movie is the trailers because they are posted here and maybe one billboard in the city I live in thats it.
>>
>>82207779
>cast/director interviews
literally where?

>twitter events
Never heard

>merchandise in a lot of stores
literally no merchandise in the stores I visit
>>
>>82208175
>it's that it's so fucking bland looking it doesn't even register with the mind.
This. Even my friend who is a DCEU fan doesn't wanna see it

>>82208180
Nice meme
>>
>>82207407
Because it won't get any attention at all unless they advertise it as much as possible
>>
>>82208066
is that why all the "snyder isn't a worthless hack" posting died down?
>>
>>82208263
You really think a profession that exists only to convince people it is worth money will suddenly stop existing?
>>
>>82207875
It did look fun in the last few trailers, but the movie was a mess.
>>
File: 1351640339134.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1351640339134.png
325KB, 382x417px
But suicide squad had meme marketing that was everywhere
the only time i hear about this movie is on here
>>
>>82208401
Probably change dramatically. Probably see lots of cuts.
>>
>>82208476
Marketing is the first thing marketing markets.
>>
>>82208267
>literally no merchandise in the stores I visit
I saw some Diet Dr. Pepper with Wondy on it the other day, and some cereal with what looked like a Neal Adams drawing of WW on the cover. Does that count?
>>
>>82207407
They'll need to to spend 3 times what they did to push a non-charismatic lead like Gadot unto the public.
>>
>>82207407
>spend millions on advertisement
>people don't even notice

JUST
>>
>>82209161
You can't market something no one wants.
>>
File: MARVELBTFO.png (16KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
MARVELBTFO.png
16KB, 819x460px
>>82209192
>be closeted /tv/ faggot
>believe shilled anti-DC journalism
>HURR DURR PEEPLE DONT NOTICE EVEN THO TV SPOTS ARE ACCUMALATING MILLIONS OF VIEWS
thus is the mind of your typical Marvlet
>>
>>82209282
I'm a DC chad and I have to agree that people aren't hyped for this movie at all. At least with SS people were talking about it before it came out.

I tell you, a lot of normies don't even know there's a WW movie coming out.
>>
>>82207407
At the theater I work at people complained about the poster being ugly so much that we eventually took it down.
>>
>>82209282
Nobody gives a shit about Thor yet his upcoming movie is more anticipated.
>>
>>82209108
If it isn't a picture of Gadot then no it doesn't count
>>
From the marketing firm who brought you John Carter
>>
>>82209361
Which poster?
>>
File: 1435627794226.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435627794226.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
>>82209361
hello and hi
what happens if no one shows up for movie? does the theater still play it or what?
>>
File: Terlvolta.jpg (51KB, 551x340px) Image search: [Google]
Terlvolta.jpg
51KB, 551x340px
Why is Wonder Woman all blue tinted? They use the cinematographer of Battlefield Earth?
>>
>>82209621
B:E is KINO. That's why Snyder emulates the bluetints and slowmo of that movie. Snyder is trying to raise his KINO level higher before he adopt the dutch angles.
>>
>>82208267

No WW themed dragon dildoes?
>>
>OH EM GEEE GUISE WANER BROS ISNT TRYING TO SABATOGE THEIR LAST CHANCE A HAVING TO A SUPER FRANCHISE

It scares me that people with a voice actually believe that because this movie stars a woman that they would try and "bury" it.
>>
>>82208267
as someone who has a part time in retail, we have an entire table dedicated to WW shit. it was a fucking hassle because there was tons of it and we had to have it out in the span of like 3 hours.
>>
Advertisement in summer is cheaper, now they have to spend more to compete with the gigantic marketing budgets of a few Disney flicks to get some spots, billboards and the like
>>
who will be blamed when this one fails.
>>
>>82213367
The same people that sabotaged Ghostbusters 2016.
>>
haven't seen trailers in theater in a while. unlike spiderman which I've seen ten million times.
>>
File: 1QCLLnWr.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1QCLLnWr.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>82207407
The supposed lack of advertising for 'Wonder Woman' is a concern trolling whisper campaign started by Donna Dickens in a shitty clickbait article for uproxx and perpetuated on social media. It goes WB/DC isn't marketing 'Wonder Woman' -> WB/DC knows the film is bad -> WB/DC wants 'Wonder Woman' to fail because they're sexist/misogynist -> calls to boycott 'Wonder Woman' to teach WB/DC a lesson.

And if you need reminding Donna Dickens is not just a worthless clicbait blogger but also besties with Devin Faraci and conspicously silent about Faraci's sexual assault allegations.
>>
File: me.jpg (182KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
182KB, 640x475px
>>82216812
Just to reiterate. Donna Dickens is a complete Disney/Marvel shill that might as well be working directly for Disney's marketing department. She once openly steated that she would never accept the 'grimdark' DC movies and has never written anything positive about any DC movie including 'Wonder Woman'. but can't stop sucking Marvel's cock.
>>
>>82207407
Did they really? I haven't seen or heard anything about it besides the YouTube clips
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.