[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's their endgame? Wait until the zombies finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So what's their endgame? Wait until the zombies finally rotten and can't move anymore?
>>
>>82205496
What does it matter? Everybody is infected already anyway. So Humanity is kill.
>>
>>82205618
Why not just kill themselves then, like what's the point of living in constant suffering
>>
>>82205496
Survive

That's the endgame of any living being, zombie apocalypse or not
>>
>>82205664
Might wanna ask /r9k/
>>
File: the walking dead.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
the walking dead.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>82205496

>So what's their endgame? Wait until the zombies finally rotten and can't move anymore?

Never going to happen. The latest episode of the The Walking Dead came out. One of the characters, Clem, started out as a little girl. Shes now an adult and has had a kid. A fucking decade later and there are still roaming hordes of zombies for some inexplicable reason.

TWD is some kind of fantasy shit. I fully expect White Walkers to show up and yell "IT WAS USSSSsssss"
>>
>>82205664
I feel like most people suffer/remember suffering more then they experience happiness/ remember being happy. It's an addiction to life that keeps us going, no grand point or anything. We keep going so that we keep going so that we can reproduce so that our genes keep going to keep our genes going. Life is pretty meaningless when you view it outside of human contrivance
>>
>>82205723
No the ending will be that some cunts develope immunity to the virus breaking the cycle of new zombies being produced.
>>
>>82205723
>TWD is some kind of fantasy shit.
The living dead are fantastical? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are the Games Canon or are they like Marvel Tv Series in the Films.
>>
File: TWD_Xbox360_3D_Packmock_AU(1).jpg (256KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TWD_Xbox360_3D_Packmock_AU(1).jpg
256KB, 1043x1600px
>>82206064
Pic related is canon to the tv series. The other ones are canon to the comic series.
>>
>>82205723
Are you retarded? She isn't a grown woman and doesn't have a kid. She's like 13-14 And babysits a kid because his mother died
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.