[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Sarah_connor_05.jpg (44KB, 246x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah_connor_05.jpg
44KB, 246x360px
>Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The terminator, would never stop.
>It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him.
>Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.
>>
What happened to her career? I was really liking her.
>>
>>82205207
Married James Cameron and took all of his money.

This monologue made me ask myself something though. I mean what if they killed that t1000 guy, blew up the computer company and got away with it? Arnie would have to find a job, can he hold a job? Would the job cause him to stress that he goes back to being an evil terminator? Or would he just drink a lot?
>>
>>82205295
He'd lift weights and then become an actor.
>>
>>82205295
Well, in the last film, the terminator who got stuck in regular time got a job as construction worker, and given that he didn't got arrested or something, I suppose the terminator from this film would have done the same.
>>
If judgement day never happened John would have never been born. Stupid movie.
>>
>>82205295
>being a robot he doesn't need to sleep
>never feels lazy to do shit
>knows everything because he has a computer for a brain
>becomes successful
>still has time for John
>takes him on camping trips
>plays catch
>teaches him to smoke cigars
>John dies of lung cancer before him because Terminator if they are not killed can live pretty long lives
>becomes depressed that he failed his mission
>>
>>82205207

She's a terrible actress. She really nailed this role (but only in T2, she was shit in T1) but everything else she's been in has been ruined by her terrible attempt to act.
>>
>>82205541
Ugh god don't remind me of that.
>>
>>82205541

> the terminator who got stuck in regular time got a job as construction worker

tell me that's a joke
>>
>>82206887

> During the next thirty-three years, Guardian got a job as a construction worker and before being laid off, helped build the building where Genisys was housed.

oh god its not
>>
>>82204514
Honestly, T2's preachiness got pretty damn tired 2bh.
>>
>>82205558
yup. time paradox. this is why every time travel is retarded desu
>>
>>82205558
If the first Terminator succeeded judgment day would have been prevented because they would've gotten the pieces of him.
>>
>>82207902
If the first terminator 'succeeded', they would have never sent him back to kill sarah connor in the first place as the future would have changed completely. it's a paradox.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.