[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't RLM mock TFA? Is it because they unironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: sdsgsggg.png (57KB, 208x197px) Image search: [Google]
sdsgsggg.png
57KB, 208x197px
Why doesn't RLM mock TFA? Is it because they unironically loved it?
>>
TFA was RLM being suckered by fanservice.

R1 is RLM pretending they won't be suckered by fanservice.
>>
>>82203346

>STILL butthurt that a bunch of youtubers shit all over their 5 other R1 videos

When TLJ comes out they'll ignore all the nostalgia bait in that and suddenly be okay with it. Then they'll shit on Han Solo movie for doing it. Then they'll love Ep 9. Pretty predictable at this point. They just change their views for the most """"(((comedic)))""""" potential (aka views aka revenue)
>>
>deliberately trying to force a sticky by spamming the catalog
kys rlm
>>
>>82203346
They made a fucking movie about it, retard.
>>
File: agjoekX.jpg (7KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
agjoekX.jpg
7KB, 247x248px
>>82203346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ
>>
>>82203346

They've commented since that they were too soft on it, but they were just so relieved that it wasn't prequel-tier and they recorded their TFA immediately after they saw it, very l;ate at night, without giving it any time to settle in.
>>
>>82203346
This commentary was terrific.
>>
>>82207751
"Something that pretends to be a movie" is a great summary.
>>
>>82203479
I'm done with them.
>>
>>82203346
why have they reposted this? I saw it ages ago
>>
File: glare.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
114KB, 511x511px
>>82203346
All reviewers should be executed.
>>
did anyone buy the commentary track for $1 ? Was just about to get it put was wondering if someone was going to upload it to mega or zippy
>>
>>82203346
Why do people care so much about the opinion of someone who liked Jurassic World?
>>
>>82210161
this
>>
>>82203346
why have they reposted this? I saw it ages ago
>>
>>82210106
but then how would I know what I like and dislike?
>>
if R1 came out in any other given time they would've liked
>>
>>82210295
you already know

reviewers wouldn't change that

just like they don't change anything and are the most useless existence on earth and don't deserve life
>>
>>82210344
this. they literally have no arguments
>>
>>82210389
That's unless they agree with you. Then they're "based".
>>
>>82210687
can't even be bothered to tailor your presumptions to the actual text before you huh? Pathetic. It will be a favour to you when your meagre existence ceases.
>>
>>82210781
>can't even be bothered to tailor your presumptions to the actual text before you huh?
Eat shit, I'm finishing your knee-jerk reactions for you and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>82210945
The ones who agree with me are the most useless of all. If you're not smart enough to make assumptions, don't make them, because when you have to face the fact you were wrong, it's bad for the facade you erected in your own mind of you actually possessing intellect and insight.
>>
File: rlm rogue one.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
rlm rogue one.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
>>82210285
It's to promote their new commentary track for Rogue One.
>>
>>82211040
This commentary was terrific.
>>
>>82211040
desu because of this thread I bought it
>>
>>82211088
You have shit taste. 99% of it wasn't funny or entertaining.
>>
>its shills drone and whore mod try to shove reddit faggot media into our throat episode
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.