[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No you think its funny you think it's all a big fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: You know what fuck you.png (274KB, 619x362px) Image search: [Google]
You know what fuck you.png
274KB, 619x362px
>No you think its funny you think it's all a big fucking joke but this is why we're here.. we don't need to be here, we're here to try and sell the movie, we're not here to be your fucking friend don't laugh like your my friend ok i would knock your fucking teeth out of your dumb fucking french skull. you know what, fuck no don't, don't fucking calm me down dude we do this all day I'm fucking tired i wanna go home, i have other shit i wanna do too, I'll fucking go over there and rip your fucking hair out of your head if you don't shut up, know why I'm stressed out cuz I'm on Atkins i haven't eaten shit all day because every fucking reporter comes here and asks me what it feels like to be unattractive and I gotta sit here and i fucking wanna kill you right now my dream is to get out of this chair and knock the teeth out of your head
>>
I can't imagine a world where anyone would be intimidated by Jonah Hill
>>
Listen up you French bitch. I don't have to be here. I'm lifting up your ratings and you joke about me leaving? How dare you. Who do you think you are?

[turns to translator]

And don't translate what I'm saying unless you can get the timing right, you asshole.
>>
File: clickety-clack-sack.jpg (128KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
clickety-clack-sack.jpg
128KB, 927x380px
>That was rude and unapproriate.
>>
>>82203161
Edgar Wright blown the fuck out.
>>
>yeah, well, it would take two dicks to fill that gaping maw you call a cunt you fucking cretinous subhuman
jesus christ...
>>
>>82203161
except he said
>duuuuurp
just like you
>>
Johan showed class and maturity by not returning any insults.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a2Pl0JHqms&feature=youtu.be&t=126

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>82203161

what did he mean by this?
>>
>You think I give a fuck? You think I'm embarrassed? My mother dressed me up as a girl when I was a child. I give trannies blowjobs on the regular. My girlfriend sends me pics of her getting fucked by black guys every week. This ain't nothing but a blip in the radar for me. By tomorrow I'll have already drowned away the sorrows with beer and forgotten all about this.
>>
>>82203460
How can anyone hate Jonah? He seems to be the friendliest guy in the Dude Weed Lmao clan.
>>
>>82203502
>well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssseeeee me, princess
>>
>>82203437
maybe, but he looked like a bitch. he needed to have said something not insulting but making it teasingly clear of the gigantic power gap between her and him.

or at the very least rolled his eyes and make a Jim Halpert face.
>>
>>82203161
>I don't get it
>>
>>82203595

>seems to be

>seems

None of them are friendly, everyone else is just a plebian. Remember that.
>>
>>82203161
>Oh yeah, you wanna know I leave the room, bitch? Cuz I'm going to to fuck your mother in the other room, you spitroasting skank.
>>
>>82203161
>ah, yes, in some alternate universe where we would actually hang out outside of this paid appearance on your obscure show. yeah, that'd be really funny!
>>
File: jonah-hill-le-grand-journal.jpg (40KB, 748x408px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hill-le-grand-journal.jpg
40KB, 748x408px
>Women like you are all the same. You don't give a fuck what you say and just coast by on good looks alone. I got news for you, bitch. Women like you are a dime a dozen to me. I could call up three of them right now and they'd start sucking my cock right here in this studio. You think I'm lying? You want me to fucking do it? I will. Fuck you! Fucking skank. Who do you think you are? I've been in movies with Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and George Clooney. I've gotten nominated for several awards. What have you done? Anyone can announce the fucking weather. Just look out a fucking window. Hey, Hey! Not now, dipshit. Eyes on me when I'm talking to you. Want to do something meaningful with your life? Keep that camera on me. I want them to see this. *unzips pants* Get over here. I said get the fuck over here. Best 15 minutes of your life.
>>
File: [laughter stops].jpg (59KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].jpg
59KB, 500x539px
>>82203161
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.