[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this scene to me. It seems totally retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Can someone explain this scene to me.
It seems totally retarded and out of character.
Why did he run into their camp shooting a gun instead of just walking in and being civil?
>>
He's autistic as fuck.
>>
I guess he didn't imagine his mother would have sent him there to die.
>>
>>82184084
But the scene directly before that was him talking about how they possibly could change the past because people are "variables".
>>
>>82184145
I'm trying to explain from memory it's been 4 years since the last time I've watched this
>>
>>82183336
weird i literally just watched this episode
>>
>>82183336
>shooting
but he didn't
>came in to the camp
which was heavily armed

he was looking for his mom
his mom was a radical retard
she shot him

how hard is this to understand
>>
>>82185366
Here, I made a webm just for you.
https://my.mixtape.moe/ippdxp.webm

He shoots, multiple times.
And everything he does in the scene is really stupid.
Even down to the "I'm gonna give you three seconds" shit.

Bit of advice for the future, don't act arrogant when you have bad memory and can't even type.
>>
You've made it this far into this show and you still ask questions like this?
>>
>>82188496
Honestly, I was just hoping I missed something and there actually is an explanation for it.
>>
>>82188837
explanation for what exactely?
>>
>>82183336
is that timmy from saving private ryan?
>>
>>82190013
What he was acting so insanely stupid in that scene.
Even if he just pulled the gun to make the first gun who noticed him not pull his gun there was no need for him to keep the gun out and threaten Richard.
>>
>>82190149
Why he was*
>>
This was also really stupid.

Jacob just blatantly acts like an asshole to Ben when he knows Ben is there to try and kill him.

Did the writer have a stroke or something.
>>
>>82183336
This faggot doesn't shoot first and ask questions never.
>>
>>82191632
What? See >>82185712
>>
>>82184145
So? His mom believed otherwise and he knows that
>>
>>82194271
Are you downs? How does what you said make any sense.

The point is to try and rationalize why he's acting stupid. How he acts is not based on what his mom thinks.
>>
>>82191574
I think that was supposed to be Jacob testing Ben or something.
>>
>>82195515
The other 25 years of his life, getting a tumor on the cancer free island and his daughter dying wasn't enough of a test?
>>
>>82195615
Well, I never said that Jacob wasn't a dick.
>>
>>82191574
Jacob needed to die in order for the MiB to also be killed.
>>
>>82196165
Was that actually a thing? I don't remember that.

Is that why he was so intent on finding a replacement for himself?
>>
>>82185712
I forgot how frustrating this show was.
What's behind this door?
>"DON'T DO IT JACK!"
What's behind the door?!?
>"RRRREEEEEEEEEE?!?!"
>Opens door, floods station
How fucking hard would "It's an airlock because we're a hundred feet underwater right now." have been? The way this show just MILKED useless drama out of everything. God dammit. There was no reason for Daniel to act like that other than "it was time for some drama" / you signed on for a season so we have to write you off the island SOMEhow.
>>
>>82196803
I think that was because they didn't want him to know anything about where he was.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.