[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why Borden's wife couldn't tell him and his twin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: the-prestige-cover.jpg (109KB, 855x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the-prestige-cover.jpg
109KB, 855x1200px
So why Borden's wife couldn't tell him and his twin apart? This whole twin switch trick could work, but not on someone who knows you well, like wife
>>
Because he was a clone.
>>
This movie made me completely disrespect magicians. They kill animals and I know that now. That's cruel. They will sacrifice animals for an illusion. That is so wrong. Also neither man met Tesla and the journals were lies and the movie was structured like a magic trick. I got that. But the fact that this movie revealed that magicians kill animals just blew my fucking mind. It's so fucking gross. I will never respect a magician ever again. Fuck all magicians to hell.
>>
>>82182649
Hugh Jackman had clones, Bale had a twin
>>
his wife was a clone
>>
everyone was a clone and also they were living in a simulation
>>
>>82182662
Calm down, PETA.
>>
>>82182662
yes but do magicians kill animals?
>>
>>82184747
The animals are clones
>>
>>82182567
>women knowing anything

She always dealt with both twins so the dual personality was for her just a nuance of one man's personality. As for how they wouldn't get caught after years switching I guess as magicians they are both meant to be very good on detail and illusion. It's not purely fictional either, they have been twins who have swapped with eachother's lives out of interest.
>>
Which twin was actually the girl's father? Do you think he would have revealed to his daughter or niece that they were twins?
>>
Why did someone make another Prestige thread?
>>
Haha, both Bales could legally bang two sets of pusy
>>
some guy is trying to oppress this thread
>>
>>82187885
lol don't be butthurt just because the other thread took off.
>>
>>82188102
>lol don't be butthurt just because males took off
-feminists
>>
>>82188228
kek u mad. just be happy i'm bumping this failed thread
>>
>>82184978
>>82186257
Both had only one they loved, this is what caused her to complain 'when you're with me, you're with me' and other to take her life.
>>
>>82188102
Where's this other, better thread?
>>
>>82188692
It's a "who was in the wrong?" thread so you might not be seeing it if you have that filtered.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.