[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /tv/, somehow you're at the trendy young professionals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: 1467417659391.jpg (72KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
1467417659391.jpg
72KB, 800x554px
Well /tv/, somehow you're at the trendy young professionals bar in that big city you live in. After hundreds of hours of watching the finest TV and films known to man I'm sure you can think of something extremely witty and charming to say to the woman in picrelated within 2 seconds while walking up to her. If you fail she goes home with Chad.
>>
H-he-he-hell-hell-hell-hello, c-c-cu-c-cu-cutie
>>
ZZZZONAL GRUMDTH
>>
>>82182581
Hi. Its 500$ per hour
>>
I would just flex a 'cep
>>
I'm a lawyer.

(This works btw, because immediately all they want to talk about is the show Suits. Which is annoying because I haven't seen it)
>>
so.... jews, huh?
>>
I'm the one who knocks.
>>
File: 1474309234169.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474309234169.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>82182550
>Y-y-you too...
>>
i drive
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
BANE?
>>
>>82182550
N-nice feet
>>
C-can I buy you a drink? Oh you already have one.. never mind. I have to go to the bathroom.
>>
Finn DeTrolio, my arch-nemesis
>>
>picking up women at a bar
>>
I would approach her confidently, look her in the eye, smile warmly and entreat her to observe my post number, of which to two last digits look to be both of the same value.
>>
>>82182550
Can I see your penis?
>>
>>82182626
how about those yankees, huh?
>>
*tells an unapropriate joke*
Come on now im just breaking balls here
>>
Hey, babe, I'm CIA
>>
File: IMG_3574.png (50KB, 683x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.png
50KB, 683x601px
YOU WAND THE BEPIS IN VERGINA AND FOOT SUK :DDD
>>
>>82182815
AND DON'T FORGET YOUR SHINE BOX
>>
>>82182550
No, I'm not tryin' to be rude. But hey pretty girl, I'm feelin' you. The way you do the things you do reminds me of my Lexus coup. That's why im all up in your grill, trying to get you to a hotel. You must be a football coach the way you got me playin' the field.
>>
Hi my name is Anon and I'm gonna try to talk to you because i think you're attractive. So this is some weather huh
>>
>>82182550

Do you have a minute to talk about the Jews and their lies?
>>
File: 546246546246.jpg (38KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
546246546246.jpg
38KB, 528x544px
What are your sexual organs like?
>>
I don't have any money but i'll give you some crack if you wanna blow me
>>
>>82182550
Ring says she doesn't want to be hit on.
>>
Hello mam how are you doing tonight?? What's my name? I have no name I was never given a name I am simply just the personification of a loser engaging in a futile social interaction. The only thing that's discerning about me is the cheeto dust on my fingers I am the same decaying organic matter as the chad that is standing next to me I am nothing we are nothing right now we're standing in this bar just wasting time doing nothing as our irrelevant bodies quickly decay. I am a ghost, A translucent observer cursed upon this world and your pretty looks will fade and you will look old and ugly. What will you be on that day will you be like me? Lost and without all your standings of you even were at this point. Maybe through those eyes the choices you made don't make much sense but then again you're looking at a strangers choices and how can you judge that stranger if you don't even remember their name.
>>
>>82182890
Cringe
>>
File: IMG_1532.jpg (16KB, 180x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.jpg
16KB, 180x251px
>>82182550
How you doin'? Can I take you out for a hot dinner?
>>
>>82182692
Underrated
>>
>>82182688
>no, a Real drink
>>
>>82182550
JUST F(C)UCK SHIT UP
>>
>>82182550
>young professionals
But where are the blue collar workers? Everything is about yuppies these days
>>
How much do you know about the jew problem?
>>
Mm. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves! Begone, vile man! Begone from me! A starter car? This car is a finisher car! A transporter of gods! The golden god! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!
>>
File: Silent_Strategist.png (17KB, 744x131px) Image search: [Google]
Silent_Strategist.png
17KB, 744x131px
>>82183008
nihilism only works when you're attractive so be the biggest loser you can be
>>
>>82183001
Yeah, I'm a big piece of shit, but I'm not THAT big piece of shit.
>>
>>
*holds up spork* my name is anon but u can call me t3h b1g gYu!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 31 years old (im young 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch the wire w/ my e-freinds (im lonely if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!!

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
>>
>>82182550
I was sheriff of this county when I was twenty-five years old. Hard to believe. My grandfather was a lawman; father too. Me and him was sheriffs at the same time; him up in Plano and me out here. I think he's pretty proud of that. I know I was. Some of the old time sheriffs never even wore a gun. A lotta folks find that hard to believe. Jim Scarborough'd never carried one; that's the younger Jim. Gaston Boykins wouldn't wear one up in Comanche County. I always liked to hear about the oldtimers. Never missed a chance to do so. You can't help but compare yourself against the oldtimers. Can't help but wonder how they would have operated these times. There was this boy I sent to the 'lectric chair at Huntsville Hill here a while back. My arrest and my testimony. He killt a fourteen-year-old girl. Papers said it was a crime of passion but he told me there wasn't any passion to it. Told me that he'd been planning to kill somebody for about as long as he could remember. Said that if they turned him out he'd do it again. Said he knew he was going to hell. "Be there in about fifteen minutes". I don't know what to make of that. I sure don't. The crime you see now, it's hard to even take its measure. It's not that I'm afraid of it. I always knew you had to be willing to die to even do this job. But, I don't want to push my chips forward and go out and meet something I don't understand. A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say, "O.K., I'll be part of this world."
>>
File: typical thursday evening in tv.jpg (27KB, 1823x114px) Image search: [Google]
typical thursday evening in tv.jpg
27KB, 1823x114px
"I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie"
>>
>>82183304
yah i talk to myself alot too
>>
>>82182550
Me: See that big, buff black man in the booth over there? That's my friend Jamal. He has a 9 inch cock and likes to fuck hard. I want to take you to a hotel room and watch him fuck you.

Her: Check please
>>
>>82182625
>Which is annoying because I haven't seen it
so it doesn't really work then does it?
>>
File: perfect.jpg (311KB, 785x1000px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
311KB, 785x1000px
>>82183508
>>
>>82182550
how much?
>>
>>82183162
It's not nihilism friend you have to give up to give up if you want to move forward I say why no evolve and let the chips fall as they may!! You're not your fucking khakis!!!!! You're not your fucking bank account!!!! And your not some dumb Stacey and you're not how you look but if you're not any of those things who the hell are you??? The only way to find that out is by risking everything and observing how you react!!!!! I am jacks inflated sense of self importance!!!!!!!!!
>>
AYOOOOOO WITE GURL
>>
>>82182550
y-you too
>>
>>82182550
r u an archologist?? ;DD
>>
File: 10-The-Usual-Suspects-quotes.gif (998KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
10-The-Usual-Suspects-quotes.gif
998KB, 500x220px
This, but change 'the keys' to 'the poosie'
>>
>>82183609
In theory it works. Just in my case it doesnt
>>
>>82183008
*tips fedora*
>>
>>82183008fedora post of the year
>>
File: dukat.jpg (88KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
dukat.jpg
88KB, 500x383px
Tell me thot, if your pussy game is so great, then why are you drinking alone?
>>
Hi! Few things to start off with: 1. Yes I'm talking to you because you're a big girl, 'tis an awesome thing for me! 2. I'm CIA. 3. Don't be intimidated, I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in charge.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.