[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So no one told you life was gonna be this way Your job's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1493472292901.jpg (127KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493472292901.jpg
127KB, 633x758px
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year
>>
BBT of the 90s
>>
>>82182213
Fcuk
>>
No one told you life was gonna be this gaaaay
>>
>>82182213
it gets better
>>
>>82182304
no it doesn't
>>
>>82182213
BUT
I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)
>>
>>82182304
It really doesn't, as you grow old(and if you are cursed with mid-high IQ ) feel of grief gets stronger and stronger, if you pick
Family Guy approach ,you will always feel you missed something and kids are like leeches,also wife WILL kill you,
If you pick
Lone Wolf approach ,you will have(maybe) all toys eventually, but no mercy politics so you better have a job you are good and solid financial background.
If you go middle road , everything will feel fucked
>>
>>82182213
BUT
no one's there for you
(when your tears start to pour)
no one's there for you
(like no one has ever been there before)
no one's there for you
(cause you don't have any friends and try to cope with it browsing an taiwanese origami forum in search of better days too)
>>
I have lost something. I'm not exactly sure what it is but I know I didn't always feel this... sedated. But you know what? It's never too late to get it back.
>>
File: p015lz2s.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
p015lz2s.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
90s young people shows.

Americans had Friends, we had This Life.

If anything sums up just how wide the Atlantic ocean is, it might be this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cd7IjOkrS8
>>
>it's a television show pretends good looking people have real problems episode
>>
Someone once told me that the life of the standard normie is content, even happy, but I think the base human experience, even in the first world, is pretty miserable and boring. Is happiness the exception or the norm?
>>
>>82182213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsXXGwspfNk
>>
File: 1474717607039.png (300KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1474717607039.png
300KB, 645x773px
>>82182213
if only I knew back then
>>
>>82185627
Everything was fine until 2008
>>
>>82185697
are you me?
>>
I have a great job as a software engineer (challenging and fun, the company I work for is amazing too) and I'm not broke at all

But holy shit my love life is non-existent. I tink my family thinks I'm asexual at this point
>>
>>82186154
no they think you are gay or a pedo/zoophile if you are white
>>
>>82183966
I think exception.
I have a bunch of friends who I know act happy and "normal" but get a few drinks in them and they'll admit they've got no fucking clue what they're doing and are just taking things one day at a time like the rest of us. I think you have to genuinely be an idiot to always be happy. I also think everyone is so laughably insecure about something and that everyone is at least partially damaged goods.

Don't know how much longer I'll make it, lads.
>>
>>82182213
were the 90s really that great for after-college grads?
>>
>>82185697
why is this true? that's when it all came crashing down and it hurt inside.
>>
>>82186267
Nah I assume blacks are the pedos and zoophiles.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.