[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scares old man over and over until he eventually has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>scares old man over and over until he eventually has a stroke

What a hero.
>>
>>82178587
What
>>
File: 1328829740285490.jpg (39KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1328829740285490.jpg
39KB, 486x486px
>>82178587
That would be an actual BRAVO VINCE moment desu mate.
>>
>>82179444
>>82179592

He scares Hector until Hector has a stroke and ends up in a wheelchair
>>
I wish so bad for better call saul to become its own thing.
Like discard breaking bad and tell a parallel universe story to it.
>>
>>82180165
>Mike starts his own car parking business
>>
>>82180165
The Mike / Guz sideplot is the worst part of the show. I hate origin stories.

Too bad the whole shot is crap.
>>
>>82180317
This, Mike have a fucking uber plot armor on him, he can literally go trough everything because we already know how he will die.

In the other hand Jimmy plot is good because everyone is trying to figure out what the fuck happened in his past to turn him into saul.

I hope they drastically reduce mike's plot because this is just a 50% intresting show.
>>
>>82180165
I'm really hoping that when Better Call Saul catches up to BB it will skip a significant portion and go straight to Saul in Omaha adjusting to his new Cinnabon life. Then it could in any direction with him trying to escape his old life. Given the black and white scenes and showing him collapsing, I think it's kinda likely.
>>
>>82180423
Vince actually stated that's a possibility
>>
>>82180423
I want
>1 full season of Saul Goodman working random scummy cases each week just being a sleazy lawyer in no real danger finally on top ending with him meeting Walt
A fun comedy season with no real stakes just Bob Odenkirk hamming it up in the courtroom
>1 season of condensed breaking bad scraps showing saul and mike/gus points of view
>more Gene
Gene is the most interesting part of the show to me. I want to see him learn about Walt's death on tv.
>>
if you're watching bcs and literally all you think about is bb, you can just stop.

DUH WHY IS LAVERNE AND SHIRLEY NOT HAPPY DAYS

go watch eddie murphy in a fat suit.
>>
>>82182200
>its a double dubs episode
>>
>>375401856
>it's a mike goes to collect his social security check and get stuck in traffic episode
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.