[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"While initially declared an overwhelming success, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gdtertr.png (126KB, 647x742px) Image search: [Google]
gdtertr.png
126KB, 647x742px
>"While initially declared an overwhelming success, the Singles Only Policy has been creating unintended side effects for the movie industry. Individuals of the lower classes of humanity such as those afflicted with autism and social anxiety are now avoiding cinemas completely due to perceived discrimination. This is driving more punters away from buying tickets and instead they are pirating movies online. To combat this new Autism Friendly screenings will be featured at select establishments."
>>
>>82178579

I don't like the taste of this pasta
>>
>>82178579
Drax is the first autistic superhero so it makes sense.
>>
>>82178579
I have never heard about Singles Only Policy

is going to the cinema in america really that specific
>>
>>82178579
They had these at the movie theatre I worked at during college a few years ago.

They have the house lights dimmed but not entirely down.
The kids can make as much noise and run around as much as they want

I always felt sorry for the cleaners who had to clean those screens afterwards. That said, they were never sold out. You'd get maybe 10 kids with a parent on a "good" day.
>>
>>82178752
its a meme you dip
>>
I don't want to make fun of the mentally handicapped today
>>
File: JUST .jpg (48KB, 289x339px) Image search: [Google]
JUST .jpg
48KB, 289x339px
>>82178579
>tfw you wish it was real
>>
>>82178579
They have autism only screenings in the mornings at most middle to upper class area theaters with a lot of jobless parents who waited until their late 30's to have kids so now the kids are all fucked up with autism and downs and shit.

I volenteered at a summer camp for autistic kids years ago in HS for college application reasons and we had to go to these screenings about once a month. It's hell, Lights are on, volume is at half, sometimes you get subtitles, and the kids are allowed to yell and scream as much as they want. Really ruined my first viewing of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
>>
>>82178891
>with a lot of jobless parents who waited until their late 30's to have kids
Since when is it the lower classes that wait to have kids?
>>
>>82178933
the wives are jobless while the husband work well paying white collar jobs.

>most middle to upper class area theaters
I specifically mentioned middle to high class. Its like the opening of Idiocracy except they have the kid and its autistic.
>>
Those screenings are basically "the room will stay bright and kids/retards can run around and do what they want"

They also do bring your baby screenings at my local, which is fucking hilarious because it's just a movie accompanied by a handful of screaming infants
>>
File: 1488326565056.png (19KB, 489x451px) Image search: [Google]
1488326565056.png
19KB, 489x451px
tfw went to the cinema where "no singles" policy was in action and told them my girlfriend is coming right up but in reality i was not in a relationship at that moment, and in the theather i took out my phone and acted out as if i was in phone with the fake girlfriend and yelled loudly how dissapointed i was that she had to leave all of the sudden.

i heard a few people murmuring how that guy (me) is a cool guy and not some fake-ass nigga who visits movies against the cinema's policies under false pretense.
>>
>>82179207
>They also do bring your baby screenings at my local, which is fucking hilarious because it's just a movie accompanied by a handful of screaming infants

Pure kino, truly the patrician's way of enjoying a movie.
>>
>>82178579
Autism friendly screenings basically don't turn the lights all the way off. Plus the sound isn't as loud. I know because I took my nephew to a few of those screenings.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.