[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the message of the movie? they both ended up successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: La_La_Land_(film)[1].png (112KB, 220x317px) Image search: [Google]
La_La_Land_(film)[1].png
112KB, 220x317px
what was the message of the movie?

they both ended up successful and accomplished their dreams. aaaaand im supposed to feel somber because they didn't end up together? even if ending up together means they'll still accomplish their fucking dreams?

i liked the first half, but the second half really seemed like the director didn't know how to convey what he wanted to say.

also emma stone is ugly, i don't get her appeal. also, the movie would have been better if Miles Teller were the lead, as originally intended. the role was clearly written for him.
>>
The message is don't follow your dreams. They aren't what you really want. What you really want is to meet a cute girl, knock her up, spend the rest of your life being exploited for wages that can barely support one person, much less a family, meaning the girl will have to start working soon as she pops out the kid, and the kids will have to start working as soon as they can drop out of school, etc, and then die on your lunch break at the age of 75. As the economy doesn't need dreamers and successful people, it needs failures. As it is documented that the poorer people are, the more likely they are to blow their money on useless shit.
>>
>>82172857
You have not watched the movie have you?
>>
File: 1493432875344.png (76KB, 233x208px) Image search: [Google]
1493432875344.png
76KB, 233x208px
>>82172236
The message was don't even bother because your soulmate will leave you for a Jew.
>>
>>82172236
do you also think emma watson would be better for the role? just checking to see if I should completely discard your opinion
>>
The message is there's always a price to pay for following your dreams™.
>>
A successful relationship is not one that is permanent. It is one where the people in it land in better places than where they were before it.

LOL
>>
>>82172236
It's the same was whiplash.
In that he sacrifices his romantic relationships so he can pursue his dream.
>>
Fuck true love. Achieve your dreams is what matters. Hollywood is completely fucked up lol.
>>
>>82173568
After listening to her singing compared to the original Beauty and the Beast, I am glad she did not get the role.
>>
>>82172236
Miles teller is a legitimate douchebag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.