[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo season 3 is up to a much slower start than the first two.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 20

Fargo season 3 is up to a much slower start than the first two. Is that a good or a bad thing?
>>
>>82165579
World building is never a bad thing.

If it's still slow by episode 3 or 4 then it is.
>>
Season 3 is already better than season 2
>>
>>82165579
It feels like a lot has happened already, even in the premiere alone. How much "incident" do you need to be satisfied?
>>
>>82166030
What is it thats happened so far to make you say so?
>>
>>82165579
good. it needed to slow down.
>>
>>82165579
Bad. The characters aren't as interesting as in previous seasons, and nothing is really happening.

I think the twin brothers are going to team up, because it would be strange if the Swango plot didn't intertwine with the Varga one.
>>
>>82165579
I'm enjoying it. I wouldn't call it slow. There's no motel shootouts or aliens sure, but there's a ton of tension and you can tell it's all going to explode at some point.
>>
>>82166129
The epic company hostage plot. Much more interesting than stupid mafia shit
>>
>>82165579
It's going at a decent rate. Also you know the policewoman is going to think the Russian gang are the ones who killed her father.
>>
>>82166161
>because it would be strange if the Swango plot didn't intertwine with the Varga one.

But that's the joke. Ray and Nikki wage their autistic war against Emmitt who barely notices them because his entire life is being threatened by Varga.
>>
>>82165579
Its fucking great
David Thewlis is killing it
>>
I'm not as hyped over 3 so far as I was the first two, but I like the parred down plot. First two seasons both had problems with subplots, they were often fun but felt very disconnected from the rest of the show or overwhelmed the main story.
>>
>>82165579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
it's all bad. fargo: the series is shit
>>
I'm enjoying it more than the first two seasons after two episodes.
>>
So far, season 1 was the only really great one. Season 3 so far feels better than 2 to me, I don't know wtf they did with 2, but it felt wholly unnecessary.
>>
>>82169849
stop shilling your garbage channel and just kys
>>
>>82169901
it's what you deserve for liking this garbage
>>
>>82167247

Lupin has been god tier so far. He and Coon are carrying the season for me.
>>
What's the tie with ayyyliens?

Sci-fi writer...
>>
Is the actor playing two different roles really distracting for anyone else?
>>
>>82170092
>the actor
>>
>>82170092
Only when they were in the same scene, the shot-reverse shot stuff felt a bit forced by necessity
>>
>>82166129
no black characters
>>
>>82169993
>Lupin

Go fuck yourself, child.
>>
>>82170092
No. But I didn't realize it until right now. I also didn't realize that it was Ewan McGregor... or that his gf looks suspiciously like MEW.
>>
>>82166161
>characters aren't as interesting as in previous seasons
>Varga
>Varga's henchmen
>Swango
>Sy
>>
>>82170426
oh and I just looked up Sy and he's not even Joaquin Phoenix, which was the one I spotted. fug
>>
>>82170449
>Sy
>interesting

pick one
>>
how is it that an ULTRA sexy MEW is fucking a chubby bald faggot with a mustache?
>>
>>82170531
Sy is an incompetent hack of a lawyer
>Hey somebody wants to give us 1 million with no collateral
>Seems fine to me!
>>
>>82170656
Fat McGregor is still McGregor
>>
>>82165579
How is it slower? Someone dies every episode.
>>
>>82170665

Is Sy in love with Emmit?
>>
>>82170531
>SLAVE GIRLS
>not interesting
>>
>Ennis moved to Minnesota in 1980
>Fargo season 2 took place in 1979
What does it mean
>>
>>82165579

I say that it's a bad thing so far. This has the potential to be better than season 1 despite having a weaker opening, I doubt it will surpass 2, however.
>>
>>82169992
From my perspective, you're videos are garbage
>>
>>82170656
qt grills stuck forever in the midwest probably don't have much of a choice
>>
>>82170881

absolutely
>>
>>82170656
He's her Parole Officer. He has power over her, menial power but it's still power.

You get to be a position of authority like even the manager of a restaurant and there will be a decent looking chick thirsting for you.
>>
>>82171196
>82169901
only anon deals in absolutes
>>
>>82170092
No, they're hardly in the same shot together.
>>
>>82170520
Holy shit.
>>
Sy is Emmit's lawyer? I thought he was a business partner. Isn't Irvs (the guy they threw off the multi-storey carpark) their lawyer?
>>
>>82173086
Meant to quote >>82170665
>>
>>82166103
By ep. 2 Walter White was already cooking meth and killing spics. Get your shit together or fuck off from my TV set.
>>
>>82173393
well said haha
>>
>>82170665
>>82173086
Sy is a business partner, not lawyer.

>Michael Stuhlbargas Sy Feltz, Emmit's loyal and dedicated business partner
>>
>>82170656
she's attracted to his bridge prowess
>>
>>82171090
That he has nothing to do with Fargo season 2
>>
>We the Kazaks chased you down, raped your mothers, killed your children
>Kalinka starts playing

Made me kek. Great start so far, Fargo has always been about a slow buildup but one that's obviously quickly going to explode in the future.
>>
Does anyone else feel less attracted to MEW after seeing the tampon?
I guess it fits swango's skanky-ass character, but I'm slightly put off now. That shit was just gross.
>>
>>82171305
do you really believe this?
It is plain as day that shes just using him
>>
needs more David Thewlis and less worried momcop
>>
>>82174016
Sy literally says he's a lawyer to Varga in the office.
>>
>>82171022
>reddit humor

No thank you.
>>
>>82176222
>le reddit boogeyman
stop slapping reddit on everything you dislike, idiot.
>>
>>82176362
You have to go back.
>>
What is the deal with the old man probably being a sci-fi writer from 50 years ago? what is even the purpose of the cop mom character? Why did Sy ram into Mcgreg2's car multiple times in full view of restaurant patrons and probably security cams? Why is Swango so autistic about Bridge?
>>
>>82175427
Almost every girl I have known does weird and gross shit sorta like that, including one of my sisters. Is this a modern women thing or were they always this gross and just hid it better in previous decades.
>>
>>82166030
This. I was suprised that they got back on track after that weak season 2.
>>
>>82165579
I have bad feeling about this season. Nothing in it pulls me in. I feel the same about it like I did with True Detective season 2. I made excuses for it until it finished and I was left disappointed. I have a feeling this will end the same.

>hyped season of anthology show
>casting people against type
>celebrities
>lots of promos

Also the other similarity with TD is that whenever you go to a message boards,the fans are defending it from critics,just like they did with s2 of TD.
>>
>>82176464
I have a sister like that. One time actually she got mad at me and my brother because we were grossed out when she talked about how she is on her period. Her reasoning is that one day you will have wives and you will have to hear about. Like hell I will. It's like talking about diarrhea,fucking suffer in silence because no one cares about your bodily fluids.
>>
>>82176408
Oh so that's what that was about. I was confused at why the cop lady was looking through the old sci-fi books.
>>
>>82170286
until the sam jackson 2.0 from season 2 shows up as a partner of Varga, right?
>>
>>82170520
>>82170426
get your eyes checked
>>
>>82165579
What pisses me off is that Coon's ex-chief has to be that quirky Luddite who won't use computers. So of course she won't Google search her dead stepfather's Sci-fi career, the name Stussy and how many are in the greater Minnesota area or read about a random death by AC or how not to marry an obviously gay man who will give you an autistic pussy son. Things that Coon's ex-chief needs to know for the plot to go forward.

Plus more plot happened in the first 20 minutes of the film, S1 and S2 than 110 minutes of S3. WTF Holloway?!?
>>
got bored half way through the 2nd episode
also bored of house of cards after 1st episode lul
>>
>>82176881
>Holloway
Hawley?
>>
>>82176408
>What is the deal with the old man probably being a sci-fi writer from 50 years ago?

My prediction is that cop lady will follow it up and it'll turn out that he was running from someone and that's why he left LA and changed his name.
>>
>>82176919
gb2 family guy
>>
What pisses me off is that Emmit didn't comment on Ennis Stussy same surname and similar name from a town with a similar name. Imagine if your name was Evan O'Raresurname and that you live in Prairie Falls. Ethan O'Raresurname gets killed in Prairie Hills and you just comment how brutal the murder is.
>>
>>82176408
I think Sy is envious that he can't be Mcgreg1's brother because he is a fag and he loves him so much. So he lets it out on Mcgreg2.
>>
>>82176464
>>82176626
Mothers tend not to talk about their periods around their sons but yeah sisters and girlfriends will and do. It must be a modern female thing. It's best to just nod your head and pretend you sympathized with their period so you can quickly forget it. The alternative is much worse.

t. brother and boyfriend with multiple sisters and ex-gfs
>>
>>82177084
Yeah that plot point irked me too. If characters can't put two and two together, what's the point of watching their inane autistic stumbling arounds?
>>
>>82177098
That makes sense, actually. Also was anyone else kinda annoyed at Mom-Cop last episode?
>Obviously archaic and inefficient system in place at the station
>New chief comes in take over after Mom-Cop presumably fucked up somehow before the season started
>Asks about the obviously fucked up and lazy way the station is being run
>Gets smart ass treatment from Mom-Cop even though she is obviously on thin ice
Does she want to get fired? or is she just uppity?
>>
>>82170665
>Sy is an incompetent hack of a lawyer
>>Hey somebody wants to give us 1 million with no collateral
>>Seems fine to me!
The fuck you're talking about? Sy did all that he could, they had a legal contract with Narwhal, it just that Varga doesn't give a single fuck about this, he just straight up treating to kill Emmit and Sy if they disobey.
>>
I think its setting a scene of banal normalcy before unleashing the weird.
>>
>>82177241
The department is just being merged. There's no indication this is being done as some sort of punishment. Their systems are archaic because nothing happens so there's no impetus to upgrade. Like they said, everything works fine without computers.
>>
>>82177241
It's a character played by Coon, of course she's belligerent and bitchy and possibly not too with it. She's like that in every movie or show she's in like Leftovers.
>>
I've enjoyed it so far, I haven't felt bored with the characters. It'll pick up the pace eventually.
>>
>>82165579
Not liking it so far

I have a vendetta agaisnt Ewan for some reason and his acting, make up and accent is just awful

I feel like dropping it since nothing caught me like season 1 and 2 did and wait for season 4 instead
>>
>>82177323
>Probably the biggest name other than Billy Bob that they have hired for the show
>Playing two of the most boring characters across 3 seasons
Bravo Hawley. Bravo FX.
R
A
V
O
>>
It's not about the pace, it's the content. Every plot line of s3 is "who cares" tier.
>>
>>82177250
Yeah, to be fair giving back borrowed capital with interest within one year is very reasonable and most businesses legit or not would take that. They had no reason to believe VM Cthulu would rather straight up Yakuza Microsoft them instead.
>>
>>82170286

except mike milligan was one of the best characters last season.

i swear you guys get triggered every time you see a black person on television or in the movies. i hope you don't watch sports except for hockey and golf (now that tiger's dunzo).
>>
>>82165579
Post the butt
>>
Season 1 and 2: Multiple murders that have relevance to the wider story, with intertwining interests, twists and turns.

Season 3: A junkie and an old fart get murdered, both of which have no relevance to anything except for Coon to chase after the lead characters. But it's so quirky!!!!!
>>
is michael stuhlbarg the first guy who actually starred in a coen bros movie to appear in fargo the tv show?
>>
>>82177428

oh shit i'm retarded i forgot about the man who wasn't there

i'm going to an hero now
>>
File: mew.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
mew.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>it's a MEW episode
>>
>>82177323
Yeah, his character of parole brother who doesn't know the 70's are dead is annoyingly boring as the main. One of the most blandest main characters I've seen in a while. Why not just have this season be in the 70's if Coon won't use the internet and McEwan's brothers are straight up anachronisms? It could run parallel or just after S2 shenanigans.
>>
>Don't get frisky with me, I'm on my period

That's never stopped me in the past, immersion ruined
>>
>>82177297
wait.. she's the Nora if i remember right, who hired bitches to shoot her on the chest in Leftovers? thats why she was so familiar
>>
>>82177510
it certainly wouldn't stop me with MEW
>>
>>82177241

i don't think she presumably fucked up. she just lives in a small midwest town with very little crime (until the murder) and it made sense for it to be absorbed by the county sheriff's office.

it was a little hard to believe that any police station in 2006 wouldn't have any computers though. i honestly don't think that's even possible.
>>
>>82177397
>all the black guys are cool and sporty and bbc meme
milligan was just pulp fiction sam jackson 2.0
>>
>>82177458

it's a /pol/tard gets triggered by black people episode. i've seen this episode a million times.
>>
File: yuri.jpg (55KB, 635x537px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
55KB, 635x537px
So this guy's gonna be this season's Hanzee, right?

>Silent henchman with a mysterious past ends up becoming the main antagonist in the second half of the season.
>>
>>82177648
His Cossack speech to Irv seemed like a Malvo and Spike Milligan thing to do so yes he's the season's Malvo/Milligan/Hanzee it looks like.
>>
>>82177477
I will never get a comfy/spooky late 40's season with the main story being a wendigo/yeti role-playing serial killer and mafia that embedded themselves in the town while the war was going on.
>>
>>82177477
>One of the most blandest main characters I've seen in a while.
I'm beginning to realize it's all on purpose.

Noah what the fuck are you up to
>>
>>82177648

>season literally opens with his backstory.

yeah i think that's a safe bet to make
>>
>>82177745
What do you mean? why would they be boring on purpose in an already boring season? Are we getting Hawley'd?
>>
>>82177768
We're being Hawley'd. He's smarter than this.
>>
>>82177724
A 30's/40's season of Fargo would be the bees knees. Same goes for True Detective. It would have to have the ultimate dream cast though.
>>
>>82177397
>i hope you don't watch sports
done
>>
>>82177438
There's a lot more

Season 1
Billy Bob Thornton - Lorne Malvo | Also in: The Man Who Wasn't There

Stephen Root - Burt Canton | Also in: No Country For Old Men, O Brother, The Ladykillers

Peter Breitmeyer - Ben Schmidt | Also in: A Serious Man

Tom Musgrave - Bo Munk | Also in: Hail, Caesar! (after filming Fargo)

Season 2
Adam Arkin - Hamish Broker | Also in: A Serious Man

Bruce Campbell - Ronald Reagan | Also in: Hudsucker Proxy, uncredited cameos in Fargo, Intolerable Cruelty and The Ladykillers, Crimewave, Blood Simple test footage

Elizabeth Marvel - Constance Heck | Also in: Burn After Reading, True Grit

Wayne Duvall - Captain Jeb Cheney | Also in: O Brother, Where Art Thou

Season 3
David Thewlis - VM Varga | Also in: The Big Lebowski

Michael Stuhlbarg - Sy Feltz | Also in: A Serious Man

Fred Melamed - Howard Zimmerman | Also in: A Serious Man, Hail, Caesar!
>>
>>82175716

This
>>
>>82177625
>it's a nigger should be anywere outside of africa episode
>>
>>82177745
>>82177768
they to get a character development curve they have to start from a boring state, i guess.

bet corvette mcgregor will man up and become his brothers hero at the end by killing of varga and his crew, while ditching the succubus MEW. or something like this.
>>
Coonster is invisible to technology. (The sliding door, static on the phone, hates computers)

Bad boy mc shit teeth has an organisation of computer hackers and high tech generic bad guys.

>The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: God versus man; day versus night; Son of Krypton versus bat of Gotham!

Bravo
>>
>>82178086
What the fuck..I hadn't put all that together. does she even have a cell phone? is she like a walking EMP field or some shit?
>>
>>82177968
>>it's a nigger should be anywere outside of africa episode
wtf, those don't happen.
>>
>>82178076
>big fight in the finale against Varga and co
>Everyone gets devoured by an eldritch horror that came out of a portal
>cops show up and nobody knows what the fuck happened
FARGO SEASON 3
>BRAVO HAWLEY
>R
>A
>V
>O
>>
>>82178086
can't cuck the coon
>>
>>82178296
But she literally did get cucked in this show. by a gay muslim man as well.
>>
File: 1492668393562.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492668393562.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>82178296
you will never spoon the coon
>>
>>82177121
My gf doesn't. Funnily enough, people who rescpet you don't do things you dislike.
>>
>>82177458
what's that gross shit on his chest?
>>
>>82178495
MEW
>>
>>82178526
har har
>>82178495
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloid
>>
>>82176464
women are disgusting
I lived with 2 girls in college and our dog would pull bloody rags out of the trash all the time
>>
>>82170028
The death of Ennis probably. The whole Maurice thing is a red herring
>>
>>82177397
Mike was a joke of a character and a pawn, that was his entire plot arc
>>
>>82165579
The only thing that bothers me in this season is the over used, over quirky music
>>
>>82179074
same here

it was retarded when, in the scene where Carrie Coon is walking up the steps of that old dead dude's house, fucking mongolian throat singing just plays for seemingly no reason. i'm sure there's a purpose for it somewhere but it just came off as goofy.
>>
>>82179406
That was honestly extremely out of place. we know that the guy is a low level junkie not a hardened killer but they made the scene really ominous like he was actually gonna kill the Mom-Cop even though we know she is a main character and has plot armor for at least 9 episodes. and that weird moment where they super imposed his face on the screen blowing smoke out of his mouth.

I'm just hoping that we are getting Hawley'd like this guy says>>82177745
>>
Not really liking it so far, accents are all over the place, visually it looks ugly as hell and I am sorry but, MEW is an awful actress. Hopefully it picks up in the next couple of episodes. Needs more focus on Carrie Coon and Emmit.
>>
File: 1487468105452.jpg (17KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487468105452.jpg
17KB, 460x460px
David Thewlis is straight up carrying the show, him and the two henchmen are the best characters so far.
>>
>>82180264
>surmise
>>
Haven't you all realized that the junkie did not actually murdered the old guy?
I think it's safe to admit that when the junkie broke into his house the old fella was already dead. It's especially clear in the way the guy died: nostrils and mouth glued. No way the other dude did that.
>>
>>82180264
>>82180851
You mean Hawley's thesaurus is carrying the show then.
>>
File: 22a2cb-20170427-fargo03.jpg (226KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
22a2cb-20170427-fargo03.jpg
226KB, 2000x1334px
>>82180264
What's the background of the two henchmen? Yuri is either a normal thug or an ex-spy and Meemo is probably a martial arts specialist of some sort
>>
>>82175293
>Kazakhs
>>
In my opinion it is on par with the first season.
Same comfyness.
>>
>>82181289
They are actually friends from living together in various hostels while backpacking across the world.
>>
>>82181289
Smart money says Yuri is the same Yuri Gurka that got our poor boy in ep 1's opener arrested
>>
is this Ocelot Revolver?
>>
>>82170881
I did pick up a dl gay vibe. Not sure if it's mutual
>>
>>82181289

Hawley figured out he just needs to create quirks like "wears headphones" or "carries a whip" or "is ethnic" instead of creating actual characters and idiots will eat that shit up with a spoon.
>>
So how does Varga have so much power that they blacklisted any searches against them online to fry your PC and take a picture of you for assassination. They seem like Mafia types at best. that is some CIA Illuminati shit they are doing.
>>
>>82181996
It's Fargo, the villain is always the devil, we don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>82181996
just a simple javascript on their website
although realistically they'll need to hire someone to take control of your computer remotely instead of automated webcam capture
>>
>>82165579
Does Coon have a soul?

She can't seem to go through the door.
>>
>>82165579

So is there any other show I can watch while waiting for Fargo episodes?

It is hard to find shows like this one, I think.
>>
>>82170378
You do realize that movie came out 13 years ago, right?
>>
>>82166181
you don't think the cop is alien? the doors never open for her and her fathers books etc

something is up
>>
>>82165579
>Film was great because of the good-natured people at the heart of it
>Season 1 was great because of the good-natured people at the heart of it
>Season 2 was great because of the good-natured people at the heart of it
>Season 3 is a bunch of assholes with no emotional anchor
>>
>>82183501
I think she doesn't have a soul.
>>
>>82183543
That's the point.

>It's not the Minnesota I grew up in I tell you that
>>
>>82183543
this
film had the police wife & husband
s1 had police wife, husband & her dad
s2 had police husband, his family, and his police stepdad
s3 has just some dickheads that don't like eachother
>>
>>82177768
Varga literally says the reason he loves the midwest is because of how bland it is

We're being Hawley'd

>>82179759
>>82179406
the point is she doesn't know Maurice at all and the dude's just (allegedly) killed someone close to her, of course she's going to build this man up in her head as being some kind of evil predator-like figure

not to mention it's possible someone else killed Ennis before/after Maurice broke in to cover up something more spooky the old man was involved in in his sci-fi days
forced asphyxiation by gluing an 82-year-old's mouth and nose shut is a bit sadistic for a retarded stoner like Maurice
>>
>>82181289
Yuri is the real culprit of the murder in the opening scene of the first episode, he was 20 in 1988 and is 42 in 2010, you can tell from his grey stubble

>>82181996
the series is based on folklore
same as that one friend who swears blind all technology fails around them as if they're a walking EMP field
everything is exaggerated

as an aside, folks, we know that the movie Fargo spawned from the seed of that one real-life report about a body being disposed of in a woodchipper, and we know that Season 2 came from that report about three criminal brothers massacring a group of teenagers near Sioux Falls in 1979, but what about Season 1? what was the seed it germinated from, anyone know?
>>
i dont really like it that much so far. ewan's accent is terrible and he's kind of ruining the whole thing for me
>>
>>82165579
I don't think you remember how slow S2 was at the start. It was really slow, especially after S1's first few episodes were so fast paced.

This wasn't even a bad thing as since it took more time to develop the larger cast, S2 ended up being overall better than S1 IMO.
>>
>>82183543
The show has always been a bunch of assholes doing stupid shit ad nauseum. A few bland good characters is hardly an emotional core. It's vacuous nihilistic shit.
>>
>>82177648
Nah, it'll do a 180 and the main antagonist will actually be Jackie Manlet.
>>
File: S1e6.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
S1e6.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
Has Fargo mastered cutting to credits ?
They finally realized that the one ending from season 1 was amazing.
>something fucked up happens but slighty humorish
>abrupt cut to black with upbeat song.
Chills every time.
>dat Gogol Bordello.
>>
>>82184020
>Jackie Manlet.
You say that as if all chinks aren't manlets.
>>
>>82170520
wtf hes not joaquin phoenix?!?!?!
>>
>>82184329
Jackie Extra* Manlet.
>>
File: BCS vs FARGO.jpg (350KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BCS vs FARGO.jpg
350KB, 2560x1600px
>>
>>82174016
>Stuhlbargas
>bargas
>vargas
>>
>>82184429
heh.

I like both shows, though.
>>
>>82177202
I'm not familiar with Minnesota but maybe Stussy is a common name?
I know that there are some super common last names in my area.
So much so that some people literally marry people with the same last name(granted their is zero blood relationship)
>>
File: 1463033366855.jpg (446KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463033366855.jpg
446KB, 2560x1600px
>>82184429
Fixed that for you.
>>
File: fargo-variance-magazine-8958.jpg (92KB, 820x517px) Image search: [Google]
fargo-variance-magazine-8958.jpg
92KB, 820x517px
Is the laywer in love with McGregors character? He seems awfully possessive and gives off a real gay vibe
>>
>>82184560
No, the one that's last is True Detective, because he's not going anywhere.
>>
>>82166185
they are mafia
money laundering is typical mafia shit its the exact same
>>
>>82184641
Nigga even True Detective S2 moved faster than BCS. That piece of shit has moved less in 3 seasons than Breaking Bad did in its first 6 episodes.
>>
>>82184528
its a common name in southwest fl where alot of minnie people live
>>
>>82176222
how would you even recognize "reddit humor" while not being a redditor yourself? you have to go back.
>>
>>82184628
He has a wife and kids.
He carries a mug that says worlds best dad
>>
>>82176626

yeah i don't think you'll ever have a wife either.
>>
>>82165579
>slower start

>second episode
>three people are already dead
>>
>>82169849
You're still at it?
>>
>>82185042

4 if you count gurka's wife.

you notice the only people that ever complain about things being too slow are plebs right?
>>
>>82170656

she's a con artist. she's fucking him so she can get away with shit while on parole. i don't think she actually loves him or anything. maybe she values him for his bridge skills, but that's about it.
>>
So I don't have FX anymore, I can't stand the shitty quality "streams" and I know I want the whole collective Fargo Blu-ray when all seasons are done.

Should I shill out $21 for this whole Fargo season? Or just wait.
>>
>>82185519

what are torrents?
>>
File: 1479958485360.jpg (12KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
1479958485360.jpg
12KB, 275x343px
>>82177121
>The alternative is much worse.

Not being a cuck?
>>
>>82183543
Coonfu seems pretty good natured
>>
>>82182823
I think it's the actress, she literally had the same problem on Leftovers s3x02
>>
I'm confused about the loan bullshit.

Was it in the loan agreement paperwork that they let the company do whatever they want after the loan? I assume not. So why the fuck is Stussy and Co. letting them cuck them and do whatever they want?

They're acting like complete retards. Just cos they loaned em a million $ doesn't mean they can just do whatever they want. They're presumably a million dollar corporation and they don't have lawyers to deal with this shit?

any sane individual would call up his lawyers and immediately shut that creep down. pay the money back + interest, ignore the loan contract, etc. not just "o well gee guess uhh we get irv on it and just let them do whatever they want ehh? gee"

my biggest problem with show desu. makes no sense
>>
>>82186038
vargas literally explains your question in the first episode.
>>
File: impl.jpg (64KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
impl.jpg
64KB, 625x351px
>>82186038
>>
>>82186038
They took money from criminal money lenders.
>>
>>82186038
>a contract is just a piece of paper
They do as they please because they're a bunch of psychotic murdering criminals. No deeper explanation required.
>>
>>82186079
just rewatched it.

literally "explained" nothing.

Varga said to keep it.

Varga said it was an investment.

This doesn't mean they do whatever the fuck they want.

And Sy stated NOWHERE IN THE DOCUMENT DID IT SAY THIS SHIT

Varga said "just a piece of paper"

Just because they took money from shady characters without their due dilligence doesn't mean they're on the hook to the shady shit they didn't agree to.

could easily say no no pls get off our premises with your truck, cya in court.

So no, this isn't an explanation, it's totally retarded.
>>
>/tv/ is actually too stupid to actually understand why Stussy and Co. are being coerced, why there is an ominous mongol throat song and why Gloria is bad with technology

Seriously?
When did Fargo get too smart for /tv/?
>>
>>82184682
Yeah but this new mafia is actually interesting, instead of the stupid hicks we got last season
>>
>>82186385
You say that like /tv/ is intelligent at all.
>>
>>82186178
>>82186254
Are you autistic? If this was done in real life that dude would be immediately dealt with and the police/attorneys would be immediately involved.

They didn't understand the persons they took money from was a criminal organization and that doesn't entitle the organization to do what they please after the fact. They could easily say to any judge that what varga wants isn't in the contract and that they're harassing them and threatening them. Also they're happy to pay the loan back.

there's literally no reason for stussy to play ball just because a creepy faggot talks like a retard in his office.

here's what woulda happened

"a contract is just a piece of paper yeah?" *wink wink*

"please leave the office now, you will hear from our attorneys, and do not proceed any further with whatever the hell you're trying to do"
>>
>>82186365
>could easily say no no pls get off our premises with your truck, cya in court.
hes in the mafia
do you think that telling them this would result in anything other than you getting killed?
>>
>>82186365
They killed Stussy's lawyer. While yes, they could go and try take legal aciton, they've been advised not to by the people taking over. Implications being we're going to use your company as a front or we'll kill you.
>>
>>82166030
this, it's also way funnier than either season so far.
>>
>>82186532
And then the mafia would just kidnap his family, torture, etc, etc, to get what they want.

Are you retarded, kid?
>>
>>82186557
>that scene in the Diner
That shit was hilarious. The idiot in the Hummer lmao
>>
>>82186631
no ur right they have no recourse whatsoever. no business has ever been threatened like this. gee guess they just gotta do what they say :)
>>
File: Zahn.jpg (85KB, 651x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zahn.jpg
85KB, 651x720px
What the fuck was his problem?

Also, how do I watch episodes 1 and 2 of season 3? I've been in jail the past month.
>>
>>82186943
Torrent them
>>
>>82186803
They were clearly out of their depth. At the beginning I guess they could have still went to the cops but once their lawyer was thrown off the roof there was no going back
>>
>>82186943
>I've been in jail the past month.
What did you do?
>>
>>82187031
I don't have a computer im a mobile fag and have an Xbox one.
>>
>>82187055
I pirated Fargo season 2.
>>
>>82187055
I got into a fight at CVS. I got my charges dropped though.
>>
>>82187075
You might have to get a Hulu subscription then
>>
>>82187118
I have one that's how I saw season 2 they don't have season 3 yet unfortunately
>>
>>82187075
>>82187151
Soo you don't even have a fucking laptop?
>>
>>82187173
Nope my brother was pirating games and music and fruity loops and gave the computer aids. I would get it fixed but I have no money because I was in jail not working.
>>
File: vlcsnap-8533-03-28-14h37m17s660.png (993KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-8533-03-28-14h37m17s660.png
993KB, 1920x960px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>82187380
It means she's a dirty autist.
>>
MEW bath scene was great it up there with Alexandra Daddario nude scene. plus she got great ass.
>>
>>82187380
It means she is, and forever will be, /ourgirl/
>>
>>82165579
watch the first two seasons again, they were just as slow.
>>
>>82177847
The showrunners already confirmed they're never doing any season earlier than Season 2 because the sets and vehicles would be too costly to procure/build
>>
>>82179406
I'm betting the chink henchman is mongolian and killed the old man, yuri is a cossack which is a horse people too
>>
>>82187031
what sites do I use for torrent
>>
>>82188093
rarbg.to
>>
>>82188093
S03E01
https://rarbg.to/torrent/87jcryz
S03E02
https://rarbg.to/torrent/ejmy3lg
>>
>>82186803
Assuming varga is not outright bullshitting, he talks about buying a stadium in their name like it would be nothing, they're too big for basic law enforcement

Question is why they needed the buyin to begin with
>>
>>82185594
I don't want my isp to track me
>>
>>82170520
I always mixed those two up back when I didnt watch much movies and tv
>>
>>82169992
I don't think you know the meaning of the word garbage you fucking retard.
>>
>>82165579
I liked all seasons so far, the worst part of season 2 were the Blumquists, didnt like the characters, but Lou and Molly's grandpa made up for it.
I also like Jeffrey Donovan and cant really dislike anything he's in.
>>
>>82188127
>>82188157
Appreciate

I used to use pirategay but it seems down
>>
>>82189031
Assuming you are in the U.S i would use a VPN when downloading, as RARBG is a public tracker
>>
>>82189151
I understood some of these words
>>
>>82189231
You know what, never mind. Enjoy Fargo!
>>
>>82189279
wait, explain yourself now? am I in danger? What is a public tracker?
>>
File: CxBFxVM.jpg (375KB, 1440x804px) Image search: [Google]
CxBFxVM.jpg
375KB, 1440x804px
You guys do realize that the guy behind Vargas operation is Mike Milligan, right?

>Milligan gets a desk job at the end of S2, probably something to do with computers in the future
>Vargas business is some high-tech hacking organization
>Boss of Vargas business is named Mr. Ehrmantraut
>Mike Milligan changed his last name to Ehrmantraut (Might be a BrBa reference to Mike Ehrmantraut)
>>
>>82177250
I never understood the concept of owing bad guys money.
I mean Varga couldve done the same thing without lending them money in the first place.
What would stop him from walking in one day and threaten them without them owing him something?
>>
>>82189536
Because if a company takes his money, when it was denied loans elsewhere, it makes it pretty easy to convince them not to go to the law.

If he just walked in and threatened everyone, someone would call the cops.

Going right to the owners and reminding them they're pretty fucked helps keep them quiet so they can actually use the company without it being investigated.
>>
>>82189321
You could potentially be in "danger" of receiving a copyright notice from your ISP (internet service provider) when using a public tracker. Public or open trackers can be used by anyone by adding the tracker address to an existing torrent, or they can be used by any newly created torrent, like OpenBitTorrent. The danger arises when copyright "trolls" log all IP's they connected to, and cross-reference said IP's to known ISP's. They then forward said IP (your potential IP) to your ISP.

When using a VPN (virtual private network) your actual IP is not logged by the copyright trolls and thus the danger is eliminated
>>
>>82189465
It's heavily implied that Hanzee killed them all
>>
>>82187380
When he saw she wrote something along the lines of "whos the ass now" and it cut when she was pulling her pants down I thought he was gonna find a turd in there

also
>first AR now Eli in S3
>>
>>82190053
dont spoonfeed dumb normies
>>
Season 1 was godlike, I doubt they will ever be able to surpass that. I'll be happy enough if this reaches Season 2 levels of quality.
>>
>>82186943
Well basically he had snapped then guys in the bar treated him like shit without any reason. After all he's done for this country they were shitting on him just because he was an indian. That's what they saw in him, not a person, not a human being, but indian, like he was worse than a dog. That what snapped him, but the way Dodd greeted him was the straw which broked camel's back. Hanzee realized what exact same shit was happening with him all his life, what Dodd didn't see him as a person either and is no better than guys at the bar. So he killed Dodd.
>>
>>82177757
seems kind of young to have strangled a girl in East Germany? In 1989 at the latest?
>>
>>82189465
>Boss of Vargas business is named Mr. Ehrmantraut

What are you talking about?
The broker is Ehrmantraut.
>>
all 3 seasons started slow imo. i didnt watch the first season until the second was nearly on, because when it was airing i thought it was slow gave up at first.
for the others i waited until the 2nd ep to start watching. seeing them back to back makes it feel like quite a fast start.
>>
>>82185078
FX is still at it with season 3
>>
>>82190104
And then Malvo killed the rest of the operation with Hanzee in S1.
>>
This is TD season 2 all over, it will be pure shit and the 'pleb filter' meme will be in full force
>>
>>82165579
S2 > S3 > S1
fite me faggots
>>
>>82193671
No, that's Fargo's season 2.
>>
>>82193782
1>2>3

At least so far.
>>
>>82184628
I think he's just a studious guy. Earlier he was hoping they had a trailer full of slave girls. So he's a normal over achiever, maybe.
>>
>>82165579
DUDE FUNNY ACCENTS LMAO
>>
>>82184470
Vargas is a Spanish name, Varga is a Hungarian name
>>
>>82193782
Sounds about right.
>>
>>82184016
you couldnt be more wrong bud
>>
Season 3

PROS
>Emmit, Ray and Sy are all funny
>Varga
>Coon and Eli from Boardwalk Empire as the cops

CONS
>Show looks much uglier than previous seasons
>MEW is a bad actress
>Not enough Coon
>Bad accents
>meme hitmen
>>
>>82166030
ur a faggot
>>
>>82169849
Finally, someone who has the same opinion about the show as I do. I'm really surprised I don't see it more often. Could it be because most of the people who are watching Fargo actually haven't seen the original movie?
>>
File: RULE 2.png (41KB, 744x220px) Image search: [Google]
RULE 2.png
41KB, 744x220px
>>82188093
>what sites do I use for torrent
>>
File: 1446916326107.jpg (29KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1446916326107.jpg
29KB, 279x304px
>>82181672
kek
>>
>>82195846
they probably either haven't heard of it or watched 5 minutes after seeing the series and said
"that was boring."
>>
I tried watching Season 1 and I got bored and gave up after Episode 2. Did I miss out
>>
>>82197261
S1 isn't particularly good either way.
>>
>>82197261
Yes. Season 1 is the best season and Lester's storyline and character development later on is great.
>>
>>82187075
there are apps that have torrent sites on Xbox, look it up
>>
>>82190194
>I thought he was gonna find a turd in there
Then you weren't paying attention, because earlier on she mentions she's on her period, and it being relevant here only made sense.
>>
File: e.png (591KB, 1224x422px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
591KB, 1224x422px
>Yuri is this season's Hanzee
>By the end S3, everyone will love Yuri
>Will probably be the final subplot to the series

Discuss.
>>
>>82198190
Surely you aren't implying that people liked Hanzee.
>>
>>82198723
spotted the pleb
>>
>>82198723
I liked him.
>>
>>82198961
>>82199020
Kinda gay.
>>
>>82186803
Is Fargo not about dumb people making dumb choices and getting into situations that are beyond them.
>>
>>82199075
>strong long-haired male intimidating you

sounds like indeed you are the one with suppressed gay.
>>
>>82198190
>Another lame unstoppable force hitman that won't top Malvo

yawn.
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.