[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to this show? It was big for a while here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

So what happened to this show? It was big for a while here and then it kind of disappeared.
>>
>>82165398
>then it kind of disappeared.
didn't someone kill themselves during an episode?
>>
TCAP was canceled because they caught a politician who killed himself offscreen.

HvP is on some kind of hiatus/limbo. It's been months since the last episode.
>>
>>82165398
Got sued by the family of some one who got wrongly accused and had mentally problems after he killed him self on live local TV
>>
>>82165398
Fucking entrapment. Chris Hansen is scum.
>>
>>82165449
Honestly, what did they expect making a show that profits off of fucking someone over for the rest of their lives? I know, they deserved it, but some of these fucks can and will attempt to kill themselves asap.

Did something happen to HvP though? I remember weekly, even daily threads and a whole lot of hype before it came out
>>
File: hansenvspredator2.jpg (189KB, 1416x708px) Image search: [Google]
hansenvspredator2.jpg
189KB, 1416x708px
He did a kickstarter a couple years ago and did a sting with it, ended up airing it with a daytime TV show called Crime Watch Daily, who hired him full-time (he got fired from NBC for fucking an intern or something), they released 9 episodes I think. Here are a couple, you can probably find the rest on YouTube, just search for Hansen vs Predator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
^ this ep is one of my faves from the new series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo

also here is the chat decoy people's conviction sheet

http://www.tetradcore.com/convictions.html

Hansen did another sting which is yet to be aired so there will be more kino coming

He also grew a belly
>>
File: ZA02.jpg (44KB, 614x613px) Image search: [Google]
ZA02.jpg
44KB, 614x613px
>>82165398
>>82165559
>yfw pizza day at the state pen
>>
>>82165477
>those poor innocent child rapists only wanted to rape a child, but big bad meanyhead Chris Hansen BTFO of them in the most spectacular and life-destroying way possible
>>
File: 1464977948907.jpg (78KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1464977948907.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
>>82165717
>intention alone is a crime
smhfam
How do you know it's not his first attempt? Which is likely since how many actual kids are willing to set up a sex meet with someone online.

Also how do you know he won't pussy out of it when the time comes?
>>
>>82165919
I can see the argument for states that will charge for just the chat, but when the guys show up to the house it's pretty clear they intend to do something for real
>>
>>82165919
"I wasn't going to do anything. I swear."

They only say that because they got caught.
>>
>>82165523
Makes for better TV the lads. I think they should give every predator a tanto once Hansen is done interviewing them. Seppuku should be encouraged for this lot.
>>
>>82165398
chris won, there are no more pedo's in the world!!!
>>
>>82165454
>wrongly accused

Nope. He was pedo scum just like the rest of the predators. It's just that he was an assistant to the Texas DA so they made a huge deal out of it.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>82165616
Seriously how was that guy so calm?? Did he not realise that there is no pizza in the big house?

>that moment when he offers Chris a piece of pizza

I think Chris eats enough junk food.
>>
>>82166057
I love it when they try and worm their way out.

>"I'm just here to hang out, I swear"
>"I was just on my way to the beach"
>"We were just gonna talk, not have sex or anything"
>I'm just here to make sure she's alright"
etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.