[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweet/ Vicious cancelled. No season 2. Great move MTV! And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: LOL ANTIFA.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
LOL ANTIFA.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Sweet/ Vicious cancelled. No season 2. Great move MTV!

And once again we come to see that feminists and SJW's dont support feminist SJW bullshit.

Grats Lefties.

http://archive.is/2rOki
>>
>>82162449
have you considered the possibility that "lefties" don't support bullshit and the characters in that show represent a very small, vocal minority? Have you thought about how many 'lefties" are part of, or support antifa? Have you not realized that the only people who ever give a shit about what SJWs say are you retards?
>>
>>82162590
No, you're all the same. Just varying degrees of human filth. You're the minority now, son.
>>
>>82162590
Twitter makes it seem like a lot, and also most liberals DO support antifa because they dont know what they do other than be 'anti facist'
>>
>>82162648
Of course they know, everybody knows. Anyway, I was just messing around. Show has nothing to do with antifa. It's about to super empowered women brutally attacking rapists in their college.
>>
any sweet or vicious panty in this show?
>>
File: 1485740909446.png (98KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
1485740909446.png
98KB, 600x867px
>>82162618
>You're the minority now, son
Your post proves that I'm not. Retard.
>>82162648
>Twitter makes it seem like a lot
twitter is among the least popular social networks.http://www.pewinternet.org/2016/11/11/social-media-update-2016/ that was from a quick google, but any other stat confirms my claim. Twitter is mostly used by small amount of white college kids and black people, and there will ALWAYS be antifa-like kids in college.
>because they dont know what they do other than be 'anti facist'
this is true for some people though. So the extremist actual antifa types are even less than it seems
>>
File: WhoControlsYourMind.jpg (823KB, 1712x1338px) Image search: [Google]
WhoControlsYourMind.jpg
823KB, 1712x1338px
>>82162894
You can make a comparrison like that for any ideology
Check out this crazy coincidence though, despite jews being 2% of the population they absolutely dominate the media. Weird
>>
File: sweetvicioustweet.png (18KB, 684x132px) Image search: [Google]
sweetvicioustweet.png
18KB, 684x132px
>tweeted by the creator of the show
>>
>>82163036
what the fuck do >muh jews have to do with any of this you raging retard?
Trying to derail the conversation as usual, are we?
You know you can be a "leftie" as you asshats say, and denounce nepotism and even believe in jew conspiracy theories don't you?
Of course you don't, you love to generalize. You think we're all the same. Just like SJWs. Weird
>>
File: massivefaggot.jpg (112KB, 672x712px) Image search: [Google]
massivefaggot.jpg
112KB, 672x712px
>>82162590
>very small, vocal minority?
when did your single digit IQ finally come to the conclusion that the only thing that has ever made political or social change are the small, vocal minorities?
>>
>>82163262
I didnt think there was anything to really refute since i agreed with your reply to me for the most part other than the
>so the extremist actual antifa types are even less than it seems
Which i think is true for the most part but they have a herd mentality and will encircle people and beat them

I posted that pic because you implied that 'the jews' were similar to 'the patriarchy' in your pic
Theres no need to lash out especially if you agree with someone.
I genuinely dont understand where your aggression is coming from and think you have mild aspergers
>>
File: 1486013999787.jpg (40KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486013999787.jpg
40KB, 431x450px
>>82163313
>in a democratic republic
>what matters is retarded minorities' stances on some social issues, which are clearly not the government's distraction tactics from the issues that matter
>>
>>82162590
Sorry lad, you're a cancerous cuck and these people are /yourguys/
>>
File: EATTHENUTS.jpg (157KB, 364x442px) Image search: [Google]
EATTHENUTS.jpg
157KB, 364x442px
>>82163479
what matters is that retarded minority dominates key fields overwhelmingly, such as Hollywood, Academia and other key institutions that have disproportionate amount of influence given their quantity. You know how fags like you talk about 'muhhh 1%'. Well, I agree. It's like that, but for control of the Overton Window. Now go chop off your penis.
>>
>>82163470
because I expected OP to post jews since they're predictable, and thought you were OP
and while it's definitely weird and probably wrong that there are so many jews in American media, I'm sure it can be explained by nepotism and nertworking traditions instead of some evil ploy to rule the world. If most jews do control the world, I doubt it was their intention all along. I think they fit perfectly in the picture since these retards will blame jews for anything, including their virginity, just like SJWs do with the patriatchy.
>>
>>82163244
Im sure she thinks that a lot more profound than any one else. It's an empty sentence. It sounds a certain way but means nothing.
>>
File: 1470969159401.png (41KB, 362x261px) Image search: [Google]
1470969159401.png
41KB, 362x261px
>>82163598
> If most jews do control the world, I doubt it was their intention all along.
>>
>>82163613
maybe you just didn't get it
>>
>>82162449
I never heard of it until it was shill on /tv/
>>
>>82163560
>what matters is that retarded minority dominates key fields overwhelmingly, such as Hollywood, Academia and other key institutions that have disproportionate amount of influence given their quantity
antifa doesn't dominate any of those fields. Liberals do. When will you nutjobs understand that liberals!=antifa? It's also not anyone's fault liberals tend to seek education and careers in those fields.
>>
>>82162590
Or people who see how violent leftists are and pretend not to be are tired of their nonsense being shoveled down their throat.
>>
>>82162449
>no one watches MTVs leftist trash

Cant wait for it all to die.
>>
>>82163699
A lot of key players support antifa and movements. media is geared to be uncritical of liberal movements or ideas.
>>
File: 1492479038940.jpg (573KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492479038940.jpg
573KB, 900x900px
>>82163598
>I'm sure it can be explained by nepotism and nertworking traditions instead of some evil ploy to rule the world

It is explained by a few things
>Insanity tier ingroup preference selected after thousands of years of living as guests among strangers
>Genetic ties closer than any other group in the world without being literally retard tier inbred
>GOAT tier IQ selection for verbal intelligence but not for other types of intelligence (rare to see them work with their hands or be spatially aware)
>Nepotism that makes Indians look open and tolerant
>Strategic necessity to undermine the identity and cohesion of their host communities because of thousand of years of living as inassimalable guests has made them targets for pogroms
>Undermine ethnic ties, family ties and concepts of right and wrong for the goyim while solidifying those same concepts for their own community

Yet Israel is the definition of a militaristic fascist ethnostate with an apartheid regime with purity laws and everything. Really made me think.

>>82163699
When did I ever say anything about antifa? Antifa are a bunch of crust punk fucking losers. Literally THE definition of useful idiots as Lenin defined the term. What a strawman. I'm talking about professors and producers. The Gatekeepers.
>>
>>82163715
or not all leftists are violent (in fact, most aren't) and they disagree with said nonsense, and you're a generalizing cunt if you think they're all violent.

>>82163756
because a lot of key players pander to a young audience, and young people are mostly liberal. And when key players pander to extreme left ideals, they're usually called the fuck out. See: dear white people, both the show and the MTV video that had to be taken down
>>
>>82163809
>When did I ever say anything about antifa?
you said
>what matters is that retarded minority dominates key fields overwhelmingly
>retarded minority
if you were referring to jews when you said that, you're wrong, because they're not retarded, and you seem to know that.
Also, if you were referring to anything other than them, then you're going off-topic.
>>
File: toe.png (58KB, 753x285px) Image search: [Google]
toe.png
58KB, 753x285px
>>82162449
Such a shame, it was kino too
>>
>>82162590
>"lefties" don't support bullshit
But they do. Otherwise, they wouldn't be lefties.
>>
>>82165309
funny, I think the exact same about righties. Or as I like to call them, retards.
>>
>>82162449
w-whats she gonna do with that knife??
>>
>>82162449
>once again we come to see that feminists and SJW's dont support feminist SJW bullshit.

In all honesty, I'm not surprised. I know fuck-all about this show, or the merits or lack of, that led to cancelation.

What I do know is feminists like islamists, hate their own 'kafferi' kind more than anything.

By that I mean that feminists are most reactionary and menacing to other supposed feminists that they deem false. Just like Islamist terrorist kill more Muslims that they deem false than non-muslims.

Just like how Islamic fanatics kills fellow Muslims more than anyone else, bu
>>
>women killing men who have consensual drunk sex in college gets a 100% fresh on RT
why do we listen to them again?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.