[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I truly believe James Franco has a genius plan. I think he intentionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1405.jpg (64KB, 570x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
64KB, 570x576px
I truly believe James Franco has a genius plan.

I think he intentionally makes a lot of retarded movies for some reason, with his buddies.

I mean the dude has huge skill and talent, what his good movies and you will see. why does he he make shitty movies on purpose and always his buddies star in it?

Is it a statement to hollywood?

He even was able to star in Alien Covenant and get his stupid buddy wear a fucking cowboy hat in the movie.

is he the biggest troll in hollywood?0
>>
He likes to have fun.
>>
>>82159697
Why?
>>
>>82159753
How many underage girls do you think he's fucked and got away with it?
>>
>>82159753

Why wasn't James ever out'd as a pedophile for this image? Wasn't this sent to some underage girl? How the fuck does one get away with that so easily
>>
>>82159753
he just doesnt give a shit and wants to have fun.

I think he doesnt care what people will think, he is not like dicaprio.

he just wanna have fun and smoke weed
>>
>>82159753
Getting paid millions while hanging out with your buddies sounds extremely awesome.
>>
>>82159753
apparently The Disaster Artist is legitimately great
can't really say till it's out, but it implies he's at least trying

also, The Interview was hilarious, fuck you OP
>>
>>82159799
about 14
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 270x187px
>>82159753
I think James Franco and Shia Labeouf should fight to the death.
>>
On this subject of hollywood trolls, I think Shia Lebouef is basically doing a huge Andy Kaufman act
>>
>>82159829
Because teenage girls want him. I've overheard my little sisters friends talking about how much they want to fuck him.
>>
James Franco has an iq of 160
>>
File: IMG_1406.png (920KB, 1440x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.png
920KB, 1440x599px
>>82159753
I love how he is in alien covenant

he always jumps from super high tier movies to super shit tier movies which I respect, because other actors cant jump back and forth like that
>>
>>82159972

>he always jumps from super high tier movies to super shit tier movies

Where does Spring Breakers stand?
>>
>>82159918
Andy... who?!
>>
>>82160074
In the middle
>>
File: 127_Hours_Poster.jpg (41KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
127_Hours_Poster.jpg
41KB, 300x444px
>>82159753

Was it kino?
>>
>>82159918
Nah, I initially thought Shia was a troll at first too but nowadays he seems to be legitimately retarded.
>https://youtu.be/e5QGCJsPp88
>https://youtu.be/cBLyLItdcUU
>>
Because he's part of a group of actors that rose to fame together so it's become his comfort zone. Just like the Brat Pack, Apatow's group tends to stick together because they have a natural dynamic.
>>
bills aint gonna pay themselves
>>
>>82160169
>https://youtu.be/cBLyLItdcUU

What was this about, I only understood him when he says french fries and bottle?
>>
>>82159842
he doesnt actually smoke weed.
>>
>>82159972
I wonder if it has anything to do with danny mcbride being in the movie
>>
>>82160074
Spring Breakers was kino
>>
>>82159753
No, he just wants to be accepted as an artist because of some college professors ridiculing him, listen to the Sten interview.
At the end of the day he's a pretty face that can do comedy.
>>
File: peaceful farmer.jpg (170KB, 650x406px) Image search: [Google]
peaceful farmer.jpg
170KB, 650x406px
>>82159753
>He even was able to star in Alien Covenant and get his stupid buddy wear a fucking cowboy hat in the movie.

Did he also have an axe?
>>
Remember in This is the End where Franco and Seth make Pineapple Express 2 on a handheld camcorder? It's like that in real life.
>>
>>82161115
did you just make this photoshop?
why

also it makes no sense, you didn't understand
>>
File: As_I_Lay_Dying_2013_film_poster.jpg (40KB, 273x400px) Image search: [Google]
As_I_Lay_Dying_2013_film_poster.jpg
40KB, 273x400px
His "art" movies are some of worst pretentious garbage i've had the displeasure of seeing. He's no genius, he's an idiot that thinks far too highly of himself and quite possibly suffers from the dunning-kruger effect.

If he wasn't a Jew he'd have absolutely no chance cutting it as a serious filmmaker, actor, or artist.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.