[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movies are nothing but reboots and sequels >now television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (1MB, 826x622px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 826x622px
>movies are nothing but reboots and sequels
>now television is nothing but reboots

Why is Hollywood so uncreative?
>>
>>82159099
It'll be universally panned like Fuller House
>>
>John goodman's character is literally dead
>he's returning for his role

Huh?
>>
There are few finales worse than the Roseanne one

>It was all just a story and none of the characters personalities are like they are depicted, also my husband is ded
>>
Some remakes are cool because they turn unwatchable shows into good shows, e.g., The Inbetweeners, Peep Show, The IT Crowd
>>
Can't wait for the frasier reboot where frasier moves into his sons house while he takes care of him
>>
>>82159099
>Why is Hollywood so uncreative?

Because the AUDIENCE keeps watching them, they're just providers like every other industry
>>
Roseanne, while an amazing sitcom, was a product of its time. I don't think they could capture the 90's family vibe correctly. I don't want all my comfy sitcoms to turn into Modern Family. Seinfeld and Arrested Development were good enough in that style. Not everything has to do it.

>instead of an episode about not smoking degenerate weed, it would advocate weed as a stop gap to fentynel
>instead of an episode about safe sex or generally being responsible, it will go over anal sex as a safe alternative to staying pure. In excruciating detail.
>>
Roseanne started going downhill when she turned into a Native American.

I wouldnt mind another blue collar comedy though. I just cant sympathise with college graduates trying to make their way in the big city anymore.
>>
>>82159145
I only watched it for the tits. There are no good tits in Roseanne though except Dan so I don't know what they're thinking
>>
>>82159099

Nostalgia is hot right now. Every adult wants to return to the time when they were children and life seemed safe and comfortable.
>>
>>82159099

Because it's incredibly low risk. If you have a name that you know people already like and are familiar with, it's unlikely to bomb
>>
>>82159147
>John Goodman
>dead

after losing all that weight I expect him to live another 10-20 years
>>
>>82159099
hollywood is probably sitting on hundreds if not thousands of great innovative scrips
>>
>roseanne barr getting rehired after trashing hollywood and obama
Yeah, no I don't belive this shit
>>
>>82159580
No he is dead in the show

The entire last season when Roseanne got rich by winning the lottery was retconned in the finale
>>
So will David be with Becky and Mark with Darlene? What about Dan dying and sis being gay?

They got to get Martin Mull.
>>
>>82159683
Jew is a Jew anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.