[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is absolute pure unadulterated kinography >mfw http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

This is absolute pure unadulterated kinography

>mfw https://youtu.be/LzDGIHxijmg?t=2m8s

feels
>>
>that phone that wouldn't stop ringing
>>
I keep meaning to watch this, I'm such a pleb.
>>
>you will never grow up with a gang of jewish hooligans and all go visit a prostitute to lose your v-cards together
>>
I enjoyed how first scene mystery, for which you are waiting 4 fucking hours to be resolved is not resolved after all.
>>
>>82157208
It's shit, murrican shilling
>>
>>82157297
oh, that's a shame. I just see Sergio Leone and get a blood rush to my penis muh once upon a time in the west
>>
>>82157423
Don't listen to the pleb

It's kino
>>
>>82157296
what mystery?
>>
>>82157296
ofc it is
>>
>>82157498
Shut the fuck up, you don't even have a personal opinion and could't even tell why a movie is good besides cinematography and plot

Go kill yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>82157712
>hurr look at me i'm so contrarian
>>
>>82157712
these come to mind:
acting
music
set design
costumography
direction
>>
It's really fuckin boring
>>
Finally saw this last week in its 4 hours and 9 minutes version.

It's the kind of movie that should not be seen before a certain age; the older I get I will appreciate it more and more.

The more you love, the more you lose, the more you live, the more you regret... it makes you understand this movie better and better.

It also has the best photography I've seen besides Barry Lyndon.
>>
>>82158603
You should watch more films and develop good taste
You might end up enjoying it
>>
>>82158709
Is the directors cut put in chronological order?

The cut I watched was jumping all over the place
>>
>>82156740
Jewish people are the real americans prove me wrong
>>
>>82158915
It alternates back and forth between the 1920s and 1968, as Leone intended.

You just have to pay attention; I know we're talking over 4 hours here but I enjoyed it.
>>
>>82156740
It's one of the greatest uses of the medium
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.