[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How could you MAKE A TAPE!! You've destroyed our family!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2017-04-28-16h20m59s151.png (145KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-28-16h20m59s151.png
145KB, 720x418px
>How could you MAKE A TAPE!! You've destroyed our family!!!

Ugh. I'm honestly kind of rooting against Saul after the over-the-top histrionics and whining hypocrisy of this scene.

I don't know, but the response felt unprovoked and artificial, like the writers trying to shoehorn this pathetic moment in as a substitution for real, complex character development, Yeesh.
>>
>"rooting" for fictional characters
>>
File: 1469065861037.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1469065861037.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>he's still watching this garbage
>>
they're both fucking idiots

mike, howard and ernie are the only good characters
>>
Season 3 shoudl be called 13 reasons why

>It's me, Jimmy
>Welcome to you tape Chuck
>>
>>82156604
It was pretty obviously the last straw for Saul, idk why you had a problem with it. Chuck crossed a line.
>>
>>82156604
Oh no the character who wasn't in the future seasons is cutting ties with the character who was in the future seasons. What a shocking twist!
>>
>>82156663
I now fuck this shit, I'm watching Deadpool again
>>
>>82156879
>Chuck crossed a line.

Did you miss the part where Jimmy forged documents, cost Chuck the client, and possibly his career.
>>
>watching BB to freshen up on what happens before i watch S3 of BCS
>Saul uses "Ice Station Zebra and associates" on a cheque
>Saul mentions he convinced a chick he was Kevin Costner

Once BCS is over and done with, I'm going to have to go over it and BB with a fine toothed comb just to see how many little winks and nods are interspersed between the big "HEY REMEMBER THIS GUY FROM BREAKING BAD?"
>>
>>82157137
if we're going to go back steps and describe how they keep repeatedly slighting each other, can we just skip straight down to "Chuck stood in the way of Jimmy's success for years and repeatedly stuck Howard with the blame"?
>>
Howard is so insanely likable I really hope he doesn't die. I know were supposed to resent him because he's very much a blue blood but I've always thought he treated everyone with dignity and respect
>>
>>82157448
He does nothing wrong and ends up caught up in the bullshit of everyone around him. He was a bit harsh on Kim, but at that point I would have been super wary of someone so intertwined with Chuck and Jimmy, too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.