[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is enjoying watching "content creators" squirm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: YouTube-logo-full_color.png (9KB, 773x481px) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-logo-full_color.png
9KB, 773x481px
Who else is enjoying watching "content creators" squirm at the idea that companies can choose who they want to advertise?
>>
File: ,.,.,.,..jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
,.,.,.,..jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>82156194
best part is they expect us to give a fuck about them losing money . I am sure some of their idiot fans actually do care that makes the crying all the more sweet
>>
>>82156194
goddamn i fucking hate the word "content"
i don't mind everything being commodified, but do they really have to suck the soul out of everything?

you can't have videos anymore, or viewers, or people, no, it's "content" and "consumers"

boil all marketers to death in a big metal pot
>>
>>82156553
All their videos you can see they have no actual argument. They just resort to "YouTube needs to be more transparent" which doesn't counter the fact that the advertisers have full right to decide what they advertise.
>>
please donate to my patreon
im being victimised by the evil advertisers
>>
>>82156724
>please donate to my patreon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BGXLf_y9Sw
>>
>>82156194
so you favor the corporate jew?
>>
>>82156868
oh heres one now! tell me love, what is your favorite channel, H3H3?

Couldnt be happier to see these youtube retards getting btfo
>>
>>82156868
Much more than "hey guys here's some bullshit movie review, where's my check?"
>>
Oh no I can't play video games all day and might have to learn a skill.
>>
>>82157389
>>82157545
>unironically sucking corporate dick
But it's the joos that keep the white man down, right?
>>
File: 1419259250808.png (160KB, 556x730px) Image search: [Google]
1419259250808.png
160KB, 556x730px
>>82156194
yeeees
>>
File: 1491693302909.gif (927KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491693302909.gif
927KB, 300x300px
>>82156194
Get out of here, old media. Nobody likes you anymore.
>>
>>82157580
>unironically thinking you should be paid to unbox something on the internet
Time to start looking at community colleges bud
>>
>>82157811
>he hates the free market
How's that horseshoe treating you, fag?
>>
youtube is a bunch of pussies, they could just say we're targeting our ads how we like and you fuck off. but such is their right, it's just a dinosaur website that's on the downswing.
>>
unboxing videos, reaction videos and trailer breakdowns all need to go.
>>
>>82158169
why because you don't like them?
>>
>>82157841
>he's getting so mad at the thought of actually having to make a living without depending on people watching him play videogames

Scary living in the real world isn't it :^)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.