[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meme midget and mother of hamburgers are now getting up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>meme midget and mother of hamburgers are now getting up to $2.5 million per episode

why is this allowed?

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/795123/Game-of-Thrones-stars-to-be-paid-millions
>>
it's the most popular tv show, hbo must make enough selling it to other markets and on dvd/bluray to make it worth it.

was that so complicated to figure out?
>>
>their "careers" will end in just over a year
Please hurry up HBO I can't take this anymore
>>
He honestly seems like a miserable asshole. I get it, you're a midget. But you also have life in easy mode, fucking a normal bodied woman, and are incredibly rich. Yet in every interview he comes off like a triggered redditor
>>
File: IMG_2874.jpg (56KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
56KB, 803x737px
>>82154591
Whenever a show like this gets big, the big actors get greedy and want more dough. This takes money away from the other things like writing, effects, filming etc. and it eventually becomes the Kelly C & Tyrone the Dwarf Show featuring shitty effects, boring scenes shot indoors, and slow as fuck story progression.
>>
File: Quinn.png (2MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Quinn.png
2MB, 1916x1076px
>>82154591
>instagram "stars" make millions per year
>wall street execs benefit to the tune of billions from the redistribution of your taxes and labor
>a three month old meme from Dr. Phil is now a millionaire

But it's the two most popular actors from HBO's most popular show, earning income you contributed nothing towards, that bothers you?
>>
>>82154678
being a midget must be awful man, fuck off.
>>
>>82154799
Yeah, some instagram models make 200-300 thousand per post.

That's a huge amount of money
>>
>>82154826
Don't talk to me like that
>>
>>82154680
>eventually

GoT has been shit since season three.
>>
>>82154678
Life is shit for manlets. Midgets have it that much harder
>>
File: 1488515891137.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488515891137.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>82154591

> frodo and frogo are getting $2.5 million per episode
Is that each or both?
Is that US dollars or UK pounds?

holy shit !!!!! It doesn't even matter to MY RAGE !!!!!

This fucking world, ahhhh, Joffrey was best and they made his fucking name Joffrey, geddit, like Jeffrey but more middly earth-like. Fuuuuuuuuuck!
>>
>>82154826
>>82154928

im 6,4 and i browse /tv/
women dont care about height
>>
File: 558.jpg (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
30KB, 657x527px
>>82154880
>some instagram models make 200-300 thousand per post.

WTF? Is this true?
>>
>>82155227
Yeah it's true, it's not about being amodel but anyone with a lot of followers can make retarded amounts of money just by posting shit

>http://www.crfashionbook.com/book/it-pays-to-be-social/

>http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/fashion/10-of-the-highest-earning-instagram-models/
>>
>>82154591
They deserve it for being able to deliver that dialogue while keeping a straight face
>>
>>82154680
Yeah, anon. The show going to shit is all Peter Dinklage's fault. It's not that the showrunners are inept at all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.