[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it was literally all god's plan dropped the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1440x1080px
>it was literally all god's plan

dropped the show at this point
>>
>>82149838
>drops the show at the last episode
Good work anon
>>
File: Bog.jpg (216KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bog.jpg
216KB, 889x500px
>>82149876

newfag
>>
>>82149838
sackhoff is pure sex, I don't think any single man could handle her
>>
God's plans for some reason always involve human suffering. Never have I seen a plan where people are not born or die peacefully in their sleep to avoid life.
Really makes me think about the motives of the people who churn out this stuff.
>>
>>82149838
her carreer ended there too?
>>
File: VFgt7eE.jpg (291KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VFgt7eE.jpg
291KB, 873x1200px
>>82150726
>Longmire
>>
>>82150825
thank god for that
>>
>>82150825
She looks so good in her little western deputy getup.
>>
she should suck my Sack off, if you know what i mean
>>
>>82149838

only plebs hate the BSG ending

show was kino
>>
>>82151303
Show was spectacular. Knew an atheist who bitched endlessly. Got sick and was suddenly all religious. Atheism is a farce. All atheist should be electrocuted until cured, both them and the fags.
>>
>>82151430
sure buddy i guess the abstinence part isn't an issue for you
>>
>>82150265
Give us the quick rundown on these two?
>>
File: IMG_2082.jpg (257KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2082.jpg
257KB, 1000x871px
Starbuck a cute
>>
File: sackhoff.webm (3MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
sackhoff.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>>82150825
I was surprised by how much I've enjoyed Longmire
>>
>>82151591
and she's the perfect size
>>
>>82151591
I don't think blondes look good in lipstick
>>
>>82151591
She looks like a wraith queen in the top right photo
>>
>>82151464
No, you abstain from, or try to abstain from, sustaining your own sin, For instance, I look at her skirt longingly, and every day I see her, I look at her skirt longingly. Am I avoiding the damaging behavior of breeding sin or sustaining by looking at said sin, longingly? because you see, the lustful desire at this point is being encouraged, I am fanning the flames, blowing copious amounts of air on it, and by so doing I am either encouraging it or making it grow, as it were. And the Problem with faggotry and other forms of debauchery and unnaturalness; the problem is, the real deal issue is, this sick demonic society has a spirit of support, encouragement and fanning the flames of filth. They must be either electrocuted until they see better or electrocuted until they relent and is encouraged by the agony of tortures, to be rid of said disgusting practices and encouragements.

Either or.
>>
File: 1493400876257.jpg (269KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
1493400876257.jpg
269KB, 1000x871px
>>82151591
Christ, call the exorcist
>>
>>82151798
you can stop here
>>
>>82151849
I've only just begotten, Cretin.
>>
>>82151861
stop
>>
>>82151625
Yeah, it's surprisingly good.
>>
File: 1490469473092.jpg (9KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1490469473092.jpg
9KB, 175x175px
>tfw oneitis who dumped me was a short haired blonde qt who looked AND SOUNDED just like Starbuck

PLEASE STOP BSG THREADS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>82151849
>>82151909

Any mention of a God or god or anything in any form of Entertainment and you lot immediately goes into a hissy fit. Just look at Lost season six

(SPOILERS)
It's Purgatory. "Oh NO, it's the Worse Show EVER!" You Cock Roaches are so fond of the filth that sleeps in the darkness that any form of light, no matter how faint, agitates you horribly. So much so, that anything and Everything released out of Hollywood has to have some filth in it, or support some form of your filth, "It's okay to be gay: there's no God; We're all baboons and apes: Women are equal to men: Why should women stay at home with children, Girl Power Forever."

Losers, ALL!
>>
>>82151931
Would she spit in your mouth and fart in your face like a Starbucks would?
>>
>>82151430
>>argues from the specific to the nonspwcific without a hint of irony

good thing you religious kuks never took logic & semiotics in university, otherwise you might not appear as foolish and illogical as you truly are.
>>
>>82152080
Yes, quote your winsome cordials mine incorrigible nemesis. See me take seriously your laughable retort.
>>
File: bscap0012.jpg (79KB, 1304x733px) Image search: [Google]
bscap0012.jpg
79KB, 1304x733px
>>82151980
I like Bruce Almighty, Even Evan Almighty, and this thing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
>>
File: vHYrh28.png (47KB, 1174x559px) Image search: [Google]
vHYrh28.png
47KB, 1174x559px
>>82151861
>>82151798
>>82151430
>>
>>82152189
Bruce and Evan. you know if had done a movie about fags eating kids and the movie said, that when a person becomes a fag they immediately consume children. The left and gay Wood would collectively lose their Minds and gather both pitch forks, fire and wood, along with rope to kill all of mine and anyone else associated with the movie. But they can make fun of God and be as impudent as they want to be, all with no ill effects. Disgusting cowards they are. Why not make fun of Mohammad?

Cowards, ALL!
>>
Did Ronald Moore ever explain that clusterfuck? Was Starbuck always an angel? Or did the real Starbuck die and was impersonated by an angel? Or did Starbuck die and come back as a ghost, flying a ghost fighter? How did dead Starbuck end up on Earth 1? There were flashbacks of her father. Was her father also an angel? Or maybe he was “god”. Did Moore just say "fuck it" and just give up writing a good story?
>>
>>82152404
There's nothing to not understand. Gandalf enjoyed the same. What's the Hubbub. Are you so afraid of any mention of God that everything has to fit in Either Slot A or Slot B.

Gandalf came back, and that was fantasy. Babylon 5 enjoyed the same type of thing. So again I ask you, ,what's the Hubbub?
>>
>>82152404
Starbucks Died, their God removed her from the afterlife and made her mortal again, She guided everyone to where they needed to be, she returned from whence she came. Life is simple, NO?
>>
>>82152404
it's kind of implied at the end that there is no god, so people have come up with another explanation, that there was a more advanced race of aliens following and guiding both the cylons and humans around.
>>
>>82152576
There is a maker, He doesn't like to be called that Doesn't in any way lessen what He is. If it were a super computer from a previous world, He can use matter as one would computer code and he could freeze time or at the very least, accelerate one's perception of a moment, And he's responsible for life or the manipulation of what is and can maintain the existence of sentient beings, I.E., It's a God.

Don't run from the truth atheist. Embrace it. Hug it, Swallow, every drop of it.
>>
>>82152745
>>
>>82152790
And you should be, for life is creepier than anything you could imagine because there are Forces Far and Away above us all, and They have power that will show you horrors you don't want to be on the wrong side of. Or, you can shove your face in the earth like an Ostrich and pretend it's all a mid night summer's dream. your Funeral.
>>
>>82152404
>mfw all that still remains unexplained
I was expecting it to end like the old BSG did, when they found modern day earth
I was just hopeful they'd be a spinoff from that
>>
>ronald d moore
>writing a story that doesn't end up explained away via mysticism nonsense
>>
>>82152946
>damon lindelof
>writing a story that doesn't end up explained away via mysticism nonsense
>>
>>82152528
>Gandalf came back

Gandalf didn't die. He explained how he defeated the balrog.

>Babylon 5

Sheridan was brought back to life by Lorien for twenty years.

>what's the Hubbub?

The story was incomplete and left glaring plot threads dangling at the end. The last episode needs to answer questions, not raise new mysteries. That's just bad writing. Does that answer your question?
>>
I'm not sure about all the mysticism behind the new version, but the original BSG was blatantly about Mormonism.
>>
>>82152991
yes, Gandalf died. Watch the movie again.

Sheriden did die. Lorien said to embrace the dark and that he would catch Sheriden's soul. That's right space case, there are souls in Babylon 5. You like apples?

The Story wasn't incomplete and there were no plotholes. Keep telling yourself otherwise, atheist.,
>>
>>82153167
Gandalf defeated the balrog, died, went to void, and was incarnated again.

Let's not compare fucking illuvatar to the Christian god tho k.
>>
>>82152404
What is it about sci-fi threads that attract people that've never seen it to shitpost about what they heard from other people?
>>
>>82150664
faggot
>>
>>82153167
>yes, Gandalf died

Only for a second. Then magic turned him white. Who cares? The point is that the mystery was solved.

>Sheriden did die. Lorien said

I just said that. Who cares? The point is that the mystery was solved.

>The Story wasn't incomplete and there were no plotholes. Keep telling yourself otherwise, atheist.

Prove it. Tell me, theist. What does "god" like to be called? Zeus? Hera? Answer the fucking question Moore stupidly raised in the last line of dialogue of the last episode.
>>
>>82153351
Oh my, someone's salty. Need some chips to go with that salt? It is all unnecessary because We were not talking about The Christian God, salty one, we were talking about Starbuck's Return. So please, Do try to keep up.
>>
>>82153452
>the mystery was solved
>magic

If that satisfies you but

>the mystery was solved
>god

Doesn't, then it's just because you're an edgy fedora.
>>
>>82153452
A second, a month, it matters not, because what matters is he died and was allowed to return with more of his previous power.

It wasn't a mystery to begin with. Their Universe is a God and when you die it sends you back after a time.

It doesn't matter what their God wants to be called, we know It got tired of the repetitive nonsense it saw and wanted a change, that's it.
>>
File: notadrill_5.jpg (12KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
notadrill_5.jpg
12KB, 360x360px
>>82152042
No but she was nasty as fuck.
>Tfw first time I leaned in to kiss her she slid her tongue down my throat immediately and told me to fuck her
>>
>>82152404
Starbuck died. Nu-Starbuck was an angel sent by God. That's all we know from interviews with Katee Sackhoff and commentaries by Moore. Everything else is anyone's guess.
>>
File: writing cancer damon lindelof.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
writing cancer damon lindelof.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>82153511
>>god

Which one, asshole? The show had lots of gods. Gods we never learned anything about. Even though humans found their planet Kobol. Cylon Boomer said that one of the gods killed herself. How did she know that? Later we find out the Cylons are as ignorant as the humans. There was never any great "Plan". Even though it says so in the opening credits. "And they have a Plan."

>Doesn't, then it's just because you're an edgy fedora

That's the difference between your ilk and me. You are happy living in ignorance. Horrible writers like Yahweh, Moore and Lindelof do not bother you.

I need answers.
>>
File: 1492799271716.jpg (793KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1492799271716.jpg
793KB, 1920x3240px
>You will never experience this for the first time again
>>
>>82153569
>>82153569
Well, thanks to you, I may fail after two weeks of no fap. I've made it thus far only to have read your post and imagine Katie doing that to me. It's hard being a virgin but even harder not being able to fap.
>>
Ending was ok but I didn't really care for the last two seasons. I've always preferred Battlestar Galactica crossover fanfiction to the actual show

The seeds of a bad series were laid out from the beginning. The Human Cylons were a poorly managed collection if subplots that obviously didn't have a clear direction
>>
>>82153832
For you to open your mouth and say, Horrible Writers like Yahweh proves to me, that you don't want answers. You want to be treated like an enemy. And you will have it.
>>
>>82153832
>Which one, asshole?
The real one.

>Even though humans found their planet Kobol
Kobol was the planet humans originated on

>How did she know that?
Scripture

So, why is magic an answer but god not?
>>
>>82153836
>everyone is ok with the loss of Medicine and advanced weapons for hunting
>humans redevelop advanced society that is in someways identical to that of its predecessors
>it's been so long that no cautionary tales of the dangers of cheating AI exists
>somehow everything will turn out differently
>>
>>82153836
When Kara Asked him what he wanted to do and he turned around and gave a full run down and then, upon turning back to her, she was gone, and our Friend, our little friend. Ah. Notice how he remembered his dad, telling Six, "I know how to farm, my Dad taught me how to farm."
And Adama, Burying a loved one and a dear friend. Sad ending, this.
>>
>>82154016
Well think of it this way, Philip K Dick, and Ridley Scott, both of them felt that by the 2000s there's be androids and so on. And we haven't changed all that much from our roots. We have mobile phones and everything is but a button press away, but, we're not that much different than we were sixty years ago. And when we become more advanced, we'll take that technology and add its unique distinction to our own physiology, becoming more borg like than being man with machine servants.
>>
>>82153945
>you don't want answers

I want real answers. Not the bullshit non-answers you have.

>You want to be treated like an enemy. And you will have it.

Bring it, bitch.
>>
>>82151625
Hector Lives.
>>
>>82153976
>Kobol was the planet humans originated on

Kobol was the "Planet of the Gods".

>So, why is magic an answer but god not?

Lord of the Rings has tons of magic. No mystery there.

Battlestar Galactica had lots of gods, but they disappeared. They were never seen or explained. There were "angels" Six and "Starbuck" that we see, but there were never ever explained. Are they ghosts? Aliens with wings?

What about so called "The Plan"? The Cylons didn't know what the fuck they were doing. Did the angels trick the Cylons into attacking the humans? Remember when the Cylons were stealing human eggs, including Starbuck? That plot line went anywhere.
>>
>>82154420
>Remember when the Cylons were stealing human eggs, including Starbuck? That plot line went anywhere.

they were trying to make cylon human hybrids but it didn't work
>>
>>82151430
Go to bed Mr. Vice President.
>>
File: Gods Plan.jpg (9KB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
Gods Plan.jpg
9KB, 236x132px
>>82150723

>God's plans for some reason always involve human suffering
>pic related
>>
File: sg replicator ship.gif (746KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
sg replicator ship.gif
746KB, 500x258px
>>82149838
http://www.strawpoll.me/12851203
>>
>>82154420
>Kobol was the "Planet of the Gods".
They can call it what they like, that is the planet where the human species evolved in BSG.

>Battlestar Galactica had lots of gods, but they disappeared
The gods the humans believed in didn't exist and were entirely separate to the actual god that exists but didn't interact with anyone except by causing hallucinations of Baltar and Six in their heads and returning Starbuck.

>Are they ghosts? Aliens with wings?
They're interacting with humans on behalf of god, that makes them angels I suppose. What does it matter what they're called?

>Lord of the Rings has tons of magic. No mystery there.
Battlestar Galactica has tons of references to and evidence for the truth of their religion. No mystery there.
>>
>>82153836
One of the shittiest endings that I can think of. Complete and utter nonsense.
>>
>>82154622
The captcha on there is even more broken than the regular one, I can't get it to work.

>>82154585
>>82154726
Sure is reddit in here tonight
>>
>>82154797
>Let's throw away the comforts of modern civilization in order to fuck a bunch of cavemen who don't bathe, don't shave and barely even understand the concept of language
Complete
And
Utter
Nonsense
>>
>>82149838
what show's this?
>>
>>82154797
>Sure is reddit in here tonight

Chinese moot should bring back the Reddit Boogeyman 3 day ban
>>
>>82153836
Its funny how Baltar got probably the happiest ending of everyone on the show despite all the shit he pulled
>>
>>82155050

Yeah, especially when compared to Gaeta.

Reminder: Gaeta did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>82154657
>planet where the human species evolved
>evolved

The humans were created by the gods.

>The gods the humans believed in didn't exist

What? You're just making shit up.

>Battlestar Galactica has tons of references to and evidence for the truth of their religion. No mystery there

Now you just completely contradicted yourself.

>>Are they ghosts? Aliens with wings?
>What does it matter what they're called?

I didn't ask you what they're called. I asked you what they were. The ghost of Starbuck is completely different than an alien impersonating Starbuck and tricking you.

When even a show's defenders have no idea what's going on, that is a sign of bad writing.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.