[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching this on Netflix.Is Empresses in the Palace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: b1311xtylnsunli3.jpg (51KB, 725x482px) Image search: [Google]
b1311xtylnsunli3.jpg
51KB, 725x482px
Just finished watching this on Netflix.Is Empresses in the Palace the GOAT Asian Drama?

Horse girl best girl
>>
>>82148645
Never heard of it. What's it about?

Sell me it bro. Why is it GOAT?
>>
>>82148694
Politics of the Imperial harem, basically a bunch of super hot Asian chicks engage in Machiavellian shit so they can sire the next Emperor and become the Empress Dowager (Queen mother who would then be Imperial Regant and basically the most powerful person in the empire after the emperor)

The entire show is literally just all these women plotting and killing eachother and eachothers children off in KEIKAKU DOORI ways. It's fucking dope.

It's basically Crusader Kings 2 the TV show.
>>
File: Qipin.jpg (84KB, 872x457px) Image search: [Google]
Qipin.jpg
84KB, 872x457px
Cutest girl until she gets beaten to death
>>
Thanks for the rec OP
>>
>>82148858
>It's fucking dope.
It sounds fucking dope. I watch tons of Asian films but never bother with the TV shows. Sounds like I'm missing out.

Cheers
>>
>>82148645
If it's Netflix it's almost certainly trash.

Does the Asian chick get her titties out?
>>
File: 1437409239761.jpg (23KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
1437409239761.jpg
23KB, 640x552px
>>82148858
sounds interesting

is it like Curse of the Golden Flower? dem fucking tits they keep pushing in your face
>>
>>82148645
>Empresses in the Palace
Apparently Netflix cut 76 episodes down to 6??? SIX???

Wtf?
>>
>>82149675
It's actually chink show. Netflix only aired.
>>
>>82149730
http://mydramatea.com/2015/06/26/the-pros-cons-of-empresses-in-the-palace-u-s-version/
>>
>>82149740
>It's actually chink show. Netflix only aired.
The Original version was 76 episodes. Netflix bought it, cut out 85% of it, and made 6 episodes from the cuts.

No thanks. I'll watch the original if anything
>>
File: Al NO MA'AM.jpg (31KB, 375x428px) Image search: [Google]
Al NO MA'AM.jpg
31KB, 375x428px
>>82149803
>The Original version was 76 episodes. Netflix bought it, cut out 85% of it, and made 6 episodes from the cuts.
I swear to god Netflix cannot do anything Asian related. These retards just don't want my money it seems.
>>
>>82149847
57 hours down to 9. It's absolutely ridiculous. The reviewer says it skips entire plots.
>>
>>82149899
Even fucking compilation movies don't do this
What the fuck is Netflix's problem
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.