[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is hyped for Twin Peaks season 3? Lynch said it's basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: twinpeaks.jpg (58KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaks.jpg
58KB, 633x356px
Who is hyped for Twin Peaks season 3? Lynch said it's basically an 18 hour film cut into parts. Will it be his final work?
>>
>>82147868
I don't think it will neccesarily be his final work, but he's made it in such a way that if it is, it'll be a great farewell. I expect INLAND EMPIRE 2.
>>
>>82147868
it will be 18 episodes? most of the shows these days can't fill the time with interesting plot even in 10 episodes. TP season 2 had shit plot in the middle as well.
>>
>>82148408
>interesting plot

Have you watched anything of Lynch's work?
>>
>>82148408
im sure there will be some filler stuff but i doubt it will be so boring that it will make you want to stop watching
>>
Given that Twin Peaks is autobiographical in nature, it'll be interesting to see the last 25 years of Lynch's life put to screen.
>>
>>82147868
Link to where he said that? Is there a video of him talking about season 3 anywhere?
>>
>>82148488
Hi Michael.
>>
I can't fucking wait to see the shitstorm on here when y'all get trolled by this hack. I'm literally gonna sit here and wait for the threads to roll
>>
>an 18 hour film cut into parts

Are you seriously expecting this to be a good thing?
>>
>abandons a large portion of season two because of creative differences between him and the suits handling the money
>comes back for a third season because some suits offered him a large sum of money
Lynch is a hackfraud hypocrite.
>>
>>82149089
its not like you got anywhere else to be
>>
>>82149056
You better shut your mouth Lynch, I've got enough to send you down for so long that season 4 of twin peaks will have to be set in prison
>>
>>82149237
>Leaves show to make what he wants because they remove his creative control
>removing his creative control proven to be detrimental to season 2
>Give him back creative control for season 3 so he comes back

really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>82149089
People will pretend its deep if he plays that card.
>>
>>82149237
you missed the part where he and Frost came back at the end of Season 2 because they knew they messed up abandoning it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI_UZ55d4_A
TEASER WITH ACTUAL FOOTAGE FROM THE SHOW
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.