[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this motherfucking room. Plush purple chairs. Lacquered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Look at this motherfucking room. Plush purple chairs. Lacquered wood table. Carpet.

You see that motherfucking potted plant? That ambient track lighting?

The D was the comfiest ship ever made ever. EVER!
>>
So fucking sweet ass bridge
>>
it makes sense that the flagship would be more cured than other ships
>>
Compared to 1701-A

Kirk flying in a tuna can
>>
>>82140462
>>82140498
love the wood accents :3
>>
>>82140498
Best bridge. People go on about how comfy Voyager was, but I personally never liked it that much. It's too dark. Which is weird, because I love low lighting and certainly understand the appeal, but Voyager just doesn't mesh with me. I didn't much appreciate the E's interior either because of it. I guess I like my Star Trek bright.
>>
>>82140651
i never understood what the hell was up with voyager's bridge. made no geometrical sense. too many rails. probably the worse bridge ever
>>
>>82140462
haha that fake ass plant

looks like a doctor's waiting room
>>
>>82141536
>haha that fake ass plant

Real plants require maintenance. That can have pitfalls. When they bought a live, and very expensive, lionfish for Picard's ready room, it needed a heater to keep its tank at the appropriate temperature. One weekend, the heater was accidentally unplugged. When they came in on Monday morning, they found the fish dead. It was a while before they bought another fish, and the heater was hard-wired into the electrical system on set.
>>
>>82140680
Everything about Voyager is the worst ever for Prime Universe Star Trek
>>
uniforms were basically pajamas
>>
>>82140579
>takei getting his character a promotion off of the ship where the story takes place
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.