[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://screenrant.com/robert-zemeck is-flash-movie-director/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Reddit ZeMEMEkis.png (410KB, 706x345px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit ZeMEMEkis.png
410KB, 706x345px
http://screenrant.com/robert-zemeckis-flash-movie-director/

is ,dare i say, marvel /BTFO/
>>
>3rd director in 1 year
>>
Why are you shilling this movie?
>>
>>82132935
the movie hasn't been made yet.
>>
What has Zemeckis even done in the past two decades?
>>
>>82133502
your mom
>>
>>82133502
Allied was excellent. I hope this never happens though, Zemeckis is too good for capeshit.
>>
>>82133779
Allied's ending scene was brutal to the feels. Flight was a good flick too, nothing too crazy but fun too watch every now and again.
>>
maybe he will finally do a proper Back to the Future where flash bangs his hot teen mom
>>
>>82133502

Nothing, some Oscar bait, and more nothing.

Hiring a prolific director for assembly line capeshit is never a good idea. All it does is stifle creativity. See: Edgar Wright and Ant Man, Joe Johnson for Cap 1, Kenneth Branagh for Thor.
>>
>>82132904
>robert-zemeckis

Shit the flash is going to have to stop the sun from exploding after the earth's core dies and an asteroid is weeks from impact.
>>
Quick. Name two of Zemeckis' trademarks. Cheesiness doesn't count
>>
>>82132904
Just like how Mel Gibson is doing SS2?
>>
>>82133990
fun and DEEP FOCUS
>>
>>82132904
>is ,dare i say, marvel /BTFO/

Okay so here's how this will play out. You'll keep trolling because you think people on /tv/ are honestly upset that you "insulted" marvel. But other trolls will pretend to be offended and lash out at DC. You'll pretend to be upset at that. You'll shout how btfo marvel is until every foreseeable DC movies comes out. If the movies do badly, you'll just blame shills and keep shouting btfo and if it does okay you'll still shout btfo. And since capeshit has no signs of stopping this will take up the next 5-10 years of your life. The quality of the movies don't actually matter because you're just trying to get a rise out of people. Same thing with the marvel side. Nobody actually cares about the movies they just care about one side being upset.

I swear to christ there's going to be a generation of miserable people who's only sole joy in life is that some group of people out there are upset that you exist.
>>
>>82134069
BANE?
>>
>>82134069
>You'll keep trolling because you think people on /tv/ are honestly upset that you "insulted" marvel.
Lurk more. He's making fun of DC.
>>
File: Xgqde.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
Xgqde.gif
2MB, 450x188px
Every time I hear about DC universe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.