[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kylo is sent to kill luke as his final test, but very early into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 42

kylo is sent to kill luke as his final test, but very early into the film he has begun to doubt and question snoke. he regrets killing his father and struggles with it. By the time he has reached luke, he has chosen to completely renounce snoke and the dark.

kylo instead of killing luke, wants to redeem himself, and work with luke to rebuild the jedi

luke is completely demoralized from the destruction of his jedi school, and the murder of han solo. he blames it on himself, and he thinks he has the solution. Luke believes that it is in mankind's blood to be tempted by the power of the force, and as long as there are jedi in the world, the sith will rise and oppress. Luke wants to end the jedi, and hide the power of the force from the world.

both kylo and luke have strayed from their paths of light and dark, but not wholly, rather ending up in a very similar and muddy shade of gray

when kylo finally find's luke, who expects him to attack, he instead asks for forgiveness and to work together to remake the jedi. to kylo's shock, he is greeted with luke's deep hatred of the force, and an extreme anger and voilent tone that is stirred up by kylo's return.

luke forces kylo into a duel; luke wins the duel handily, but rey saves kylo from being slain.

it's at this point that rey is forced to choose a side:

stay with the new aggressive luke, to try and end the jedi order, and continue her training.

or

side with the now penitent kylo ren, working to rebuild the jedi order, but become a mortal enemy to luke and his goal to end the jedi.
>>
Sounds like trash.
>>
>>82126389
Source?
>>
>>82126389
>and as long as there are jedi in the world, the sith will rise and oppress
Yeah but Snoke and Kylo Ren aren't Sith
>>
damnit OP you made me wish that ep 8 was just about kylo ren
>>
>>82126551

a rose by any other name
>>
>>82126389
this is easily better than anything we are going to get
>>
>>82126591
>Things you should've specified in the op
>>
>>82126779
Not him, but are you that retarded?
>>
>>82126996
Enlighten me anon
>>
>>82127029

kylo and snoke are literally sith but not called sith.
>>
>>82126389
Poor fan fiction
>>
>>82126389
Y'know, you say all this, and then I notice: Luke's eye is very angry looking in that poster and Kylo's is not.

soooo uhhhhh....
>>
>>82127105

>he's JUST figuring this out now

luke is sneering in disgust, kylo almost looks afraid.
>>
>>82126389
if this is a leak i hope it's true.
>>
>>82127095
So what you're saying is they aren't Sith
>>
>>82126389
Eh, it sounds fake but I wouldn't mind. I honestly hope the rumor that Kylo gets stranded on the island with them is true though.
>>
File: vypVf[1].jpg (90KB, 475x705px) Image search: [Google]
vypVf[1].jpg
90KB, 475x705px
>>82127105

the perspective on that poster is pretty fucked
>>
>>82127138
Its hard to describe how much I've detached from Star wars. I haven't even watched Rogue One or seen the trailer for this.
>>
>>82126389
fits with why mark might be mad about the direction they're taking luke's character
>>
Snoke is the original dark side user. Kept alive for millenia by the dark side of the force.

Rey is the reincarnation of the founder of the Jedi order. The first humanoid to wield the powe of the force. She is known as The One, and she prophecized before her death that she would return.

Rey wasn't abandoned on Jakku. She was hidden there so no one would discover her tremendous power.

Kylo only redeems himself st the end of Ep9, when he and Rey team up to destroy Snoke. Kylo is killed in the process.

Both Poe and Finn are discovered to be force sensitive. The trio goes on to found the new Jedi order, as predicted by Snoke in TFA.

There is a yet unknown player in the attack on Luke's Jedi school. Someone who either dies in the attack or is later revealed in Ep8
>>
>>82127181
No one has ever mentioned any bullshit about an island
>>
>>82126389
makes sense
there always has to be a sith
>>
>>82127318
It's probably something super lame like this
>>
>>82127359
Anon where the fuck do you think Luke is.
>>
>>82126389
I'm cool with and expecting Kylo's redemption arc, but that's a pretty shit thing to do with Luke.
>>
>>82127415
Again, no one is getting trapped on Gillian's Island.

That's an absolutely retarded premise that will never ever happen.
>>
>>82127318
>Poe and Finn are discovered to be force sensitive

Why would anyone believe this.
>>
>>82127459
Because the Poe arc has already been set up in the comic which are Disney cannon
>>
>>82127459
Yeah, I'm pretty sure getting his ass whipped by the klansman with the baton was to rule out Finn having force powers.
>>
Snoke is Luke
>>
>>82127561
Wields a lightsaber pretty well for a non trained user
>>
File: IMG_0929.png (162KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.png
162KB, 640x1136px
>>82127577
No, he's the original dark side user

Lucas originally hinted at this in interviews done after ROTJ. Disney seems to be keeping with his original ideas
>>
>>82127585

he's a trained member of the military, he knows how to fight
>>
>>82127318
>Rey is the reincarnation of the founder of the Jedi order. The first humanoid to wield the powe of the force. She is known as The One, and she prophecized before her death that she would return.
>Rey wasn't abandoned on Jakku. She was hidden there so no one would discover her tremendous power.

this sounds so bad it has to be fake
>>
>>82127653
Nope. Already confirmed by multiple legit sources. There are also two scenes in TFA that are a set up to this reveal
>>
>>82127585
>Non-trained
He's a trained stormtrooper. If he had the force, he would have had a decisive edge over baton-man.

We see the same thing later in the movie when an untrained girl who HAS force powers beats a notSith.
>>
>>82127674
>multiple legit sources
[citation needed]
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-27-17-31-51.png (349KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-27-17-31-51.png
349KB, 1080x1920px
>>82127674
>Leaks are always true
>>
>>82127318
Wait now Rey is the chosen one? What about Anakin?
>>
File: IMG_9045.jpg (128KB, 624x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9045.jpg
128KB, 624x879px
>>82127632
>using that image as proof it's happening

top fucking kek.
>>
>>82126389
That a lot to read. Could you summarize it in a meme? thx
>>
>>82126389
If this was to be true, Kylo wouldn't change his mind before he got to where Luke is. This is Rey's story, so we'll see it more through her eyes. I'd buy this more if him changing his mind was after getting to Ahch-to and spending more time with Rey.
>>
>>82129787

>This is Rey's story

it's kylo's story. rey is a red herring. he smashes his helmet when he leaves his ship
>>
>>82127318
Not you again.

The twist isn't going to be that some random student also betrayed Luke and helped Kylo with the attack on the Jedi temple. That would mean literally nothing to anybody.

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that the Force plot and the Resistance vs First Order plot are relatively separate. Finn and Poe deal with the latter, not the former. They aren't going to be Jedi.
>>
>>82129854
Rey is not a red herring. She's the protagonist, as has been stated many times. Quit your bullshitting.
>>
>>82129854
rey and kylo are soul mates and equally important to the story.
>>
>>82129904

>people making a product meant to surprise never lie
>>
>>82129971

rey is kylo's younger sister.
>>
>>82129987
it's already been confirmed that rey isn't a solo. kill yourself.
>>
>>82129973
>A product meant to surprise
That isn't what this is. Star Wars having a twist doesn't mean the protagonist suddenly changes. Especially not a from a female protagonist in this day and age. Kylo will be important and his relationship with Rey will be important, but they won't switch importance.

>>82129987
Rey Solo is dead, anon. Do your research.
>>
>>82129973
It's a kids movie boio
>>
>>82129987
>being this retarded

wew. she's his cousin at best.
>>
>>82130247
If she was my space cousin I'd fuck her.
>>
>People still think Rey is a Solo
>Most people still think Rey is a Skywalker

On a scale of 1 to 10, how extreme will the fan shitfits be when it's finally revealed that Rey isn't a Skywalker in any way?
>>
>>82130211
>>82130228

han solo isn't ben's biological father
>>
>>82126758

This guys gets it. Too much money at stake to do anything considered "risky".

>or complicated for children
>>
File: IMG_2906.png (289KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2906.png
289KB, 600x536px
>>82130312
>han solo isn't ben's biological father

WEW
>>
>>82130301
3/10 for normies. Some will whine a bit that what's the point of a protagonist not being a Skywalker, but they'll get over it. 9/10 for the people who have insisted they're right all over the internet for the last year. 20/10 for people triggered by Kylo and Reylo.

But the real fits will be over Luke not being perfect and instead being ominous and questionable.
>>
>>82127318
>Both Poe and Finn are discovered to be force sensitive. The trio goes on to found the new Jedi order, as predicted by Snoke in TFA.

>Incorrect as Poe will die in Ep. 8
>>
>>82126389
THE MOD IS A LITTLE REDDIT TIER GOY BITCH

DELETES THREADS THAT DON'T GO HIS WAY

I'M POSTING HERE BECAUSE I KNOW A LITTLE FAG LIKE HIM WOULD LURK THIS GAY SHIT
>>
>>82130301
it's gonna be revealed that her parents were nobodies who are dead/don't matter. rey skywalker, solo, and kenobi autists are all gonna FREAK. i can't wait.
>>
>>82130407

I'm just trying to create a situation where rey and ben don't become love interests and turn the series into some tumblr bait that ruins the entire thing like what happened to passchendaele
>>
>>82130404
wah why don't people like my drumpf thread
>>
>>82130441
But they're going to be love interests. Who cares about Tumblr? Normies eat up antagonists to lovers stories.
>>
>>82130444
IT WASN'T ABOUT TRUMP YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

WHY DON'T YOU GO HEAT UP ANOTHER HOT POCKET, PUSSY
>>
>>82130372
>20/10 for people triggered by Kylo and Reylo.

Accurate. Their main argument for why it will never happen depends on the assumption that Rey Skywalker is true.

They go around sperging on tumblr about Reylo being "CANON INCEST"
>>
>>82130494
wew lad. You stayed in this thread waiting for a response.
>>
File: vyuXl[1].jpg (67KB, 766x383px) Image search: [Google]
vyuXl[1].jpg
67KB, 766x383px
>>82130457
>>
>>82130524
Why does this matter? This movie isn't Star Wars.
>>
>>82130497

my argument is that it will ruin the story just to appeal to shippers and people who will buy shitty reylo merchandise. the second I see them kiss or hold hands I'm leaving the theatre
>>
>>82130497
I wouldn't know. All the bullshit I see is on Twitter.
>>
>>82130545

did you ever watch it? it's a quality war movie completely destroyed by forced romance plotlines. it's a physically existing example of why romance ruins a movie
>>
>>82130372
>But the real fits will be over Luke not being perfect and instead being ominous and questionable.
I don't mind Luke having made mistakes. I mind the kind of mistakes and possible direction they're taking the character. I have a feeling, if it's anything like the speculated theories, it won't feel earned and natural and will instead feel like a cheap way of manufacturing a twist/intrigue.

I don't really want an "ominous" Luke, and it's hard for me to imagine a role for an ominous Luke that isn't just fodder for Rey's development and doesn't piss on his character's original arc.
>>
File: IMG_9328.gif (781KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9328.gif
781KB, 500x225px
>>82130441
if it happens, it won't be until the very end. even then it will be super vague or something like them holding hands like happened in legend of korra.

that way people can read what they want into it. people who hate reylo will see it as rey forgiving him/friendship at best.

i don't see a kiss or anything explicitly romantic happening to be honest.
>>
>>82130563
it would also ruin the story to NOT to reylo if that was the original plan and they decide to write it out because of pissy SJWs crying about it being abusive.

they would've said the same things about anakin and padme in the PT if they hadn't been in diapers back then.
>>
>>82130672

I don't want that either, fuck that shit. too many stories are ruined by meaningless romance subplots solely to draw in a female audience that doesn't give a fuck about the plot and just wants to buy t-shirts and little funko pop figurines,
>>
File: 6422825.jpg (70KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
6422825.jpg
70KB, 392x392px
>>82126551
Yeah! The First Order isn't The Empire neither! Nu Star Wars is original!
>>
>>82130715

they also wrote out the entire anakin and padme romance plot by making them siblings. they realized it was fucking stupid and muddied the story.

just make rey kylo's younger sister he never knew. kylo never met her because he was at luke's jedi academy when she was conceived, and she was hidden away on jakku when kylo went dark to protect her
>>
>>82130587
this is george lucas's vision, and he says love is the most important and powerful thing in SW. you're retarded if you think it's supposed to be a war film. it's a fucking kid's fairy tale in space, OT and PT both had romance. anakin's love for padme is what started him down the dark path. yeah their romance was cheesy and poorly done but george LOVES them and thinks that their love story is central to the whole story.

wouldn't suprise me at all for him to have planned the ST as some rhyming pottery where instead of epic romantic love leading someone to the dark side like it did with anakin, it pulls them back to the light..
>>
>>82130904

the romance plot actually worked in the prequels because they were pretty much romance movies. where the OT was an action movie with a romance subplot, the PT was a romance movie with an action subplot.
>>
>>82130847
>kylo never met her because he was at luke's jedi academy when she was conceived, and she was hidden away on jakku when kylo went dark to protect her

retarded and the timeline doesn't fit. rey was 5 when she was left on jakku, kylo was 15. we don’t know exactly when did the destruction of luke's jedi happened, but we know that it happened at least 24 years after BE. that means that ben was at least 23 years old during the massacre. rey was 13 and had already been living on jakku for 9 years at that point. JJ said TFA is the first time kylo and rey have ever met. give up on this retarded theory already.
>>
>>82130587
>Star Wars
>Not always having romance
Romance has always been important in Star Wars. It's a space opera. Don't be such a pleb.
>>
>>82130847
No. Kylo is only 10 years older than Rey and none of this ever happened. Leia and Han have mentioned no other child, it's been said that they don't know Rey and that Kylo doesn't know Rey. They weren't responsible for her being on Jakku either nor was Rey Luke's student or there during the Jedi massacre.

It would make no sense for them to change it now and that's a terrible story anyways.
>>
>>82131154
>we don’t know exactly when did the destruction of luke's jedi happened, but we know that it happened at least 24 years after BE
Taking into account the Leia book, it would have be at least 29 years after Rotj
>>
>>82130950
and ST is what? an action/war movie with zero romance whatsover? any romance is going to ruin it? i doubt that.
>>
>>82130563
Were all Star Wars romances just to appeal to shippers? You realize that movies usually have a romance, right? But somehow now it's just about shippers.
>>
>>82129854
I really hope you're right I really do but I doubt it. We're stuck with mary sue and kylo will most likely sacrifice himself for rey in IX
>>
>>82131252
well either way the timeline doesn't fit with that anon's retarded theory of kylo going dark to protect his baby sister rey.
>>
>>82131334

you have shit reading comprehension
>>
>>82131264
People whining about how a romance would ruin things even when romance was always important in Star Wars are dumb as hell.

I've seen it happen a lot lately for some reason. By people who claim to be huge Star Wars fans, no less. Obviously not. Same thing for people who whine that Kylo Ren shouldn't be redeemed because rehash. It's not a rehash when it's one of the main themes of a series. Lucas hated bleak endings.
>>
>>82131271
yeah, people get triggered by ANY romance and think its pandering when romance in movies has always been a thing, including in star wars. and a boring romance between rey and finn or finn and the ugly asian isn't going to cut it for me. if they want to do romance, at least do something that will make for an intetesting story.
>>
>>82126389
I would like to believe this is true, but we'll get Kylo reeeeing it up for the next two movies until he is either finally killed or pulls a jedi and redeems himself at the last moment.
Rey will continue to shit diamonds and display little to no character growth and everyone will be reminded that white privilege still exists and to go out and buy tons of star wars merch.
>>
>>82131501
>Kylo just reeeeing it up
Look at the TLJ poster. He's getting a much more interesting story than that. I don't hold out as much hope for Rey, though.
>>
>>82126389
Episode 9 Rey & Kylo kill Luke?

Well since Disney is obsessed with burying as much of pre-buyout Star Wars as they can this doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>82131378
It won't be a total rehash anyways because Kylo won't die like Anakin did and he'll be redeemed by romantic love unlike Anakin who was corrupted by it.

Romantic love fucked up Anakin. Family saved him.

Family fucked up Ben. Romantic love will save him.
>>
Someone honestly needs to make a fan edit of VII and potentially VIII, Kylo's story is so much more interesting and i can't stand Rey.
>>
>the movie is released
>a lot of people see it
>neets stay home and watch the first shitty cam rip they find
>bane loli feet
>>
>>82131706
a fan edit to make Kylo the focus of the movies I mean.
>>
>>82127318
The absolute worst, but I know it's true.
>>
>>82126758
This. It's actually a good plot that would be interesting and different, and would turn the characters on their heads.

We definitely will not get a more nuanced plot like this, we'll get KYLO BAD, REY GOOD.
>>
>>82126389
>he regrets killing his father and struggles with it
Why do fags keep thinking this it was never implied in the fucking movie.
>>
File: IMG_9250.jpg (57KB, 639x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9250.jpg
57KB, 639x506px
>>82131839
it's in the fucking script? and JJ said so in his commentary too? i guess it's difficult for you to gleam things from a scene unless it's explicitly stated. sad.
>>
>>82131907
>to gleam things from a scene unless it's explicitly stated. sad.
That's called a shit movie maker.
>>
>>82131839
>"I don’t think that in this moment this is a put on. Ben is legitimately going to give up. But then, the idea was that in this moment, where he’s taking the lightsaber and offering it to him as a gesture, the sun finally is drained from the sky. And you see the light go away. And now they’re in this darkness. And darkness takes over. And as if this moment isn’t disturbing enough, he pushes the saber further in and says these terrifying two words. “Thank You.” In Kylo’s mind, what he has just done seals the deal. It’s the ultimate proof to Snoke that he is to be trusted, that he will not be seduced by the light."

>"And I think, the instant that he’s done it, he regrets it."
>>
File: ohshitifuckedup.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitifuckedup.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>82131839
For one, you can see it on his face after Han falls. They focus on it and it looks like he's about to cry. Pic related is part of said moment, since you missed it.

Plus he's more unstable and wild than ever in the final fight instead of poised and stabilized because the dark took over. But most importantly, it's directly stated in the script that he was horrified and weakened from killing Han.

Watch the movie next time and do a little research.
>>
>>82131961
who the fuck said JJ was good? but kylo being weakened and horrified by what he's done and feeling regret is still canon whether JJ did a shit job of portraying it or not.
>>
>>82131961
>>82131986
It was pretty obvious to me. Pay attention.
>>
>>82131986
tears of joy since he is one step closer to being a sith.
>>
This is just Samurai Jack season 5.
>>
>>82131986
>expecting autistic people to be able to understand subtle facial expressions and read a character's emotions properly

top kek.
>>
>>82131986
>it's directly stated in the script that he was horrified and weakened from killing Han.
Do you take a script to the theater like a faggot.
>>
>>82131986
This doesn't even mention that he was so distracted and shocked from what he just did that he didn't see Chewie's bowcaster shot coming, which is why it hits him.
>>
>>82132080
I just listed all the things you saw in the movie itself that show it. The script part of the argument was just to make sure you knew you were objectively wrong and an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_9254.png (42KB, 221x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9254.png
42KB, 221x195px
>>82131986
This. It was super obvious to me that he was shaken up. Besides his facial expressions, just listen to how his voice cracks when he says "It's just us now! Han Solo can't save you!"

It's like he's saying it to himself too.

But a lot of the anons on here are autists with face blindness. They'll never get anything out of these scenes besides Kylo being pure evil.
>>
>>82132080
plenty of people saw it. mostly reylos but still, there WERE people who saw that kylo felt bad after their first viewing in the theatre. sorry you were too retarded to be one of them.
>>
>>82132072
>Autistic
I won't give them that much credit. Most people just don't pay attention to movies and need every little thing spelled out for them. Even in a movie as unsubtle as TFA, sad as that is.
>>
>>82132123
This. If he was on his game he could've stopped it from hitting him. They already established he has that power.
>>
>>82132295
one guy was on here bitching about how bad TFA was and then eventually admitted he slept through most of the movie. kek.
>>
>>82132179
>They'll never get anything out of these scenes besides Kylo being pure evil.

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil
>>
>>82132310
>They use multiple scenes to set up the power of Chewie's bowcaster specifically for the purpose of audiences understanding how hurt Kylo is when he gets shot.
>They set up Kylo having the ability to freeze blaster bolts specifically so it's more striking when he fails to stop Chewie's.
>"B-but Kylo isn't weakened in the final fight! He's barely hurt!"
>"B-but Kylo's not distracted and horrified from killing his father!"
I'll never understand how people are so dumb. I can't even imagine being a filmmaker of an actually serious and nuanced film. They must know that 99% of the audience will have no clue what's going on.
>>
>>82130388
Already signed for EIX

>>82127318
MSW already confirmed all this except the Poe/Finn stuff.
>>
>>82132421
People are severely biased when it comes to Star Wars, especially this new trilogy.They're willfully ignorant of those things because they want to be mad about whatever they're mad about, or don't want to admit they were wrong about a character or plot point.

>>82132500
No they didn't.
>>
>>82132421
Has his hands forced down in hand to hand combat by a 98 lb woman. Gets kicked to the ground by a 98 lb woman.

Inexcusably stupid
>>
File: IMG_0924.png (699KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.png
699KB, 640x1136px
>>82132530
Sure did, and so have many other reliable sites
>>
>>82132580
Sure didn't. Post proof, because I know you won't find it. MSW said nothing about most of the shit in that post.
>>
File: IMG_0967.png (282KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.png
282KB, 640x1136px
>>82132610
Stay butt mad. They've been covering the Force tree for months
>>
>>82132580
>>82132680
Shattered Empires sets up all of this along with the comic about Poe's parents.
>>
>>82132680
Show me all of the things you listed in that post and that MSW talked about it. Show me where they said anything about Kylo only turning good in IX. Show me where they said anything about Rey being the reincarnation of the founder of the Jedi Order, or Snoke being the original dark side user, or Rey not being abandoned on Jakku but hidden because of her power, or that an unknown player was in the attack on Luke's Jedi school.

You can't, because it didn't happen. Kill yourself.
>>
>>82132421
they really are stupid. i automatically assume anyone that complains about kylo not beating rey at the end is retarded since it's established that
>he doesn't want to kill rey
>he was shot by a fucking bowcaster
>he was mentally and spiritually weakened because he just killed his dad and regrets it

anyone who thinks he was seriously trying to kill her when he had a chance to and instead started sperging out like I COULD BE YOUR TEACHER is fucking beyond hope. the lego game is even more explicit, he tries HARD to convince her to join him on the dark side, saying they could bring planets to their knees together and shit.

instead you get all these idiots crying about how KYLO GOT BEATEN BY REY HE COULDNT EVEN KILL HER LOL WHAT A PUSSY when that wasn't the point.
>>
File: IMG_0922.png (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.png
84KB, 640x1136px
>>82132755
We already showed you a dozen times and from more than one site
>>
File: IMG_0923.png (245KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0923.png
245KB, 640x1136px
>>82132755
>>
>>82132822
That's not MSW. Show me any of those things I just listed that MSW posted on their site. Post quotes. Show me one of those things, even.
>>
>>82132854
This is showing me literally none of the things I just told you to. Just a clickbait article about one rumor.

Give up already, you're wrong.
>>
File: darth cookie.png (182KB, 808x321px) Image search: [Google]
darth cookie.png
182KB, 808x321px
>>
File: IMG_0968.png (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.png
84KB, 640x1136px
>>82132755
>>82132868
Time for you to stfu now
>>
>>82132925
A moviepilot headline sure is MSW.
>>
File: Kreia.jpg (37KB, 310x482px) Image search: [Google]
Kreia.jpg
37KB, 310x482px
>Luke wants to end the jedi, and hide the power of the force from the world

Luke is Kreia confirmed
>>
File: IMG_0969.png (377KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.png
377KB, 640x1136px
>>82132938
Keep trying to move those goal posts shit lord
>>
>>82132755
>“But I mean like, right now, Rey’s story is kinda weird too. It’s like I don’t know where my mum lives, I wish my mum and dad would come get me on Jakku, oh, I’ve got the force? Oh Luke Skywalker, he’s here? Wow. And then, so, at some point, Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it’s complete hatred, or if it’s.. you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –“

“Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.”

“It’s a fascinating kinda take, and I don’t know how it gets there. So episode VIII is going to be fucking cool.”

>“I think there’s a lot more nuance and like twists in this story rather than the face value of what we got in The Force Awakens.”

Weird they would even bring romance up at all if it's not romantic at all or couldn't at least be interpreted that way by fans. But it's obviously not going to be a typical hero/villain dynamic.
>>
>>82126389
This sounds too smart to be written by Disney
>>
>>82132952
>move those goalposts
You claimed that MSW confirmed all the things in that post but one thing. I asked you to show me proof of when MSW confirmed those things. You proceeded to post moviepilot headlines.

You're the only one moving goalposts.
>>
alright guys, will ANYONE finally actually fuck in episode VIII ? or did they all get chemically castrated by the space nazis?
>>
From MSW:

>"I mean we don’t know. What if the Reylos get their wish? And if that was the story, I would be okay with it, if it went that way."

>"As long as it works."

>"There’s no indications it’s going that way YET but if they did both move towards the grey, not the light, not being a Jedi kind of thing, and what with the title being The Last Jedi... what if it does mean that’s the last Jedi because there’s not going to be Jedi, there’s something new now."

>"If it goes that way, what if she marries Kylo or they get together and then now, she’s not really Luke’s daughter, but she’s his niece and she’s basically a Skywalker through the bloodline, the lineage."

They used to hate Reylo and make fun of it constantly. Now they're starting to shill and say they wouldn't mind if it happened. They know something we don't.
>>
>>82126389
good fanfiction that entertained me for a min

probably better than the quipfest we'll actually get
>>
Ep VII Kylo Ren wants to finish what Vader started: killing all the jedi.
Ep VII Kylo Ren wants to help the jedi but Luke wants to end them.
Would suck.
>>
>>82133082
I doubt it was that they all hated it before. Jason even hinted at Rey and Kylo having an odd relationship and said he heard that none of the heroes were Skywalkers or Solos before TFA's release. I think for a while he didn't say anything about it because anything that wasn't Rey Skywalker was unpopular and he didn't want to lose viewers. Reylo was especially a sticking point.

Now Jason is talking openly about it again. They probably do know some things they haven't reported yet.
>>
File: IMG_1941.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1941.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
I'm reading the TFA novelization and this part just pissed me off:

>Is it true?” he finally asked. “You’re just a scavenger?” She didn’t respond, and, perhaps sensing her embarrassment, he changed the subject. “Tell me about the droid."

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CARE IF SHE FEELS EMBARRASSED?
>>
>>82133387
You know why. I believe you're almost at the part where he explicitly says that he doesn't want to hurt her.
>>
>>82133387

she also goes dark sayid when she's fighting kylo.

>Kill him
>>
>tfw this is good but it won't happen
>>
File: 1492551503637.jpg (42KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1492551503637.jpg
42KB, 564x564px
>>82133387
I wonder why.
>>
>>82133293
I seem to remember them making fun of Reylo and their shippers at some point. But I suspect you're mostly right.

I feel like they're trying to prepare people for the idea of it, because a lot of people think Reylo is just shitty fanfic with no chance of ever happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 319x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 319x294px
>'chosen one'
>>
File: IMG_8936.jpg (876KB, 3300x3300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8936.jpg
876KB, 3300x3300px
>>82133495
kylo/rey as calvin/susie fits so well.
>>
>>82133387
I know it's a meme or whatever but you definitely have autism
>>
>>82133497
I'm sure some hated it but I don't think Jason Ward ever did. But if he always knew something we didn't, it might just be because he got used to the idea a while back.

These days he sometimes sounds almost excited at the idea of Rey Skywalkerfags getting btfo.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 327x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 327x429px
So is he tapping?
>>
>>82133387
He likes her and is trying his best to be nice and make her comfortable even though she's his prisoner.
>>
File: IMG_0970.png (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.png
136KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 670x377px
>Reylo
>>
File: IMG_0971.png (140KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.png
140KB, 640x1136px
>>82133704
>>
>>82133704
Transformed into the being we know as Snoke.
>>
>>82132680
>>82132822
>>82132854
>>82132925
>>82132952
>Clickbait sites making articles based off of the same source
wewy
>>
>>82130615
luke is clearly going to turn to the dark side after the end of ep6. anyone who thinks otherwise literally didnt get the ending.
>>
>>82132072

I'm diagnosed autistic and figure this shit out fine. most people are just fucking ignorant and stupid.
>>
File: 1483813100821.jpg (71KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1483813100821.jpg
71KB, 500x414px
>>82126389
But before anything happens, Chewie the Jewie appears out of fucking on top of an X-wing ala Just Cause 3 and rips Kylo a brand new asshole with the biggest fucking bomb a wookiee can carry, killing everything and everyone in the surrounding sector. The End. btw pic unrelated
>>
>>82126389
No, that's not what happens:

>Kylo duels Luke
> Luke is about to win but, in a moment of tenderness, locks eyes with Kylo
> Kylo kisses Luke
> Luke is stunned but allows it to happen
> Rey comes over and blows Luke while Kylo jerks off
> Force ghost Yoda says "mmmmm fuck his ass you will"
>Rey diddles her clit while Kylo bangs Luke
> Finn and Poe show up
> Turns out they are absolutely disgusted
> They join the First Order
> Snoke trains them
> During training, they find out that Snoke is actually Jar Jar Binks
>end credits
>>
>>82133945
>luke is clearly going to turn to the dark side after the end of ep6.
You mean the movie where he catches himself and rejects the Dark Side, declaring himself a Jedi? Why would he fall to the Dark Side?

Have you even seen the movie?
>>
>>82129354
Anakin is no longer canon
>>
>>82126493

That is why I have a feeling this could be legit. All this "self doubt" "self redemption", pseudo ""character development"" shit sounds so accurately like current year hollywood mainstream shit.
>>
>>82132942

I want to sniff her cunt.
>>
>>82133704
I knew this shit was true!
>>
>>82134912
>self doubt and self redemption
>implying both of those things weren't present Star Wars from the start
>>
Ner Olyk
Yer
Nnif
Eop
>>
File: faceless.png (217KB, 518x315px) Image search: [Google]
faceless.png
217KB, 518x315px
>>82130672
>haha they were gay all along
>>
>>82132179
Blame JJ's shitty directing that made him take off the mask after the first act. He was supposed to keep on until where Han tells him to take it off.
It was there we were supposed to see him as Ben Solo (humanized) instead of Kylo Ren.
>>
>>82126389
Funny how these leaks always seem to come out after trailers are released

Though if true, I doubt Disney will want to get rid of the (((force))) for future movies, especially the second of the sequel trilogy
>>
>>82126389

>Sith

Fuck, anon...you almost got me!
>>
>>82132123
if he didn't see it coming, why wasn't he knocked off his feet like everyone else who got hit with the bow? did the bowcaster suddenly become weaker or something?
>>
>>82135575
No, he was supposed to take it off for the first time for Rey. Because his relationship with her is the most important one in the movie.
>>
>>82135832
No, it's just to show that he's much stronger than Stormtroopers. I imagine some reflex is going to kick in when you get hit. He likely stopped himself from flying away but wasn't in a position to notice the shot coming.

It's funny how people get hung up over things like this on here. I've never heard anyone else question it and it didn't seem that odd to me.
>>
>>82135928
why should he be any physically stronger than soldiers trained from birth?
>>
>>82135953
The Force. He used the Force. As Force users do.
>>
>>82136156
he used the force to lessen the impact of a shot he didn't know was coming? several times the movie makes a deliberate effort to demonstrate the high power of the bowcaster, then suddenly contradicts it with kylo. it's plainly confusing

it would have made more sense if he had been knocked off his feet and nearly pushed off the walkway. suffering a major injury would have better justified his subsequent overpowering by a 90lb girl
>>
>>82127459
Poe might be because he's OP, but Finn clearly is awful at everything.
>>
>>82131154
>JJ said TFA is the first time kylo and rey have ever met. give up on this retarded theory already.

JJ said John Harrison isn't Khan. give up on this retarded theory already.
>>
File: IMG_9342.jpg (87KB, 640x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9342.jpg
87KB, 640x839px
Is Reylo or Rey Solo more likely at this point?
>>
>>82135874
His connection with Rey is important.
>>
>>82126389
If you think Kylo is getting anything other than a humiliating death you're kidding yourself. TLJ is literally going to be a white woman, a black man, a latino man, and an asian woman VS a cross wielding middle aged white manchild. It doesn't get more SJW than this. On top of that Rey is probably Luke's daughter so there's no need for him to survive. The next Skywalker protagonist will be a black woman.
>>
>>82127833
This may very well have been the version in Lucas' outline.
>>
>>82129971
He's falling in love with his cousin like the degenerate he is.
>>
File: cJmV0qf.jpg (29KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
cJmV0qf.jpg
29KB, 604x451px
>>82139017
would be still better than the ugly Boyega
>>
The only way to redeem this trilogy is to make the Mary Sue the villain.
>>
File: IMG_9272.jpg (15KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9272.jpg
15KB, 236x316px
>>82138899
SJWs already hate SW for making Rey a white woman when her concept art looked like a black girl. Also because KK said they aren't doing a Finn x Poe romance and outwardly laughed at the idea. They aren't pandering to them as much as you're implying.

SJWs also wanted Kylo to be horribly disfigured and look uglier and more evil than ever in TLJ and obviously that didn't happen either.
>>
>>82139017
>falls in love with his cousin
typical white guy.
>>
File: RYaFq4f.jpg (127KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RYaFq4f.jpg
127KB, 688x1000px
>>82139216
Adam Driver ain't much either.

Adam seems like the kind of guy who'd murder someone while sleepwalking. All method actors are nuts.
>>
File: IMG_9351.jpg (67KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9351.jpg
67KB, 512x342px
>>82140173
the way his hair is styled makes a huge difference.
>>
File: kyloren.jpg (371KB, 1891x1064px) Image search: [Google]
kyloren.jpg
371KB, 1891x1064px
>>
File: 1418666824311.png (299KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1418666824311.png
299KB, 498x498px
>>82140173
>>
>>82140482
kylo is not for bully.
>>
>>82127154
nigger
>>
File: Deliverance_1972.jpg (210KB, 731x630px) Image search: [Google]
Deliverance_1972.jpg
210KB, 731x630px
>>82140482
>>
>Snokes only connection to the plot renounces him

so whats the point of his character then?
>>
File: Yes! That's it!.gif (696KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Yes! That's it!.gif
696KB, 400x225px
>>82140707
Are you sure anon?
>>
>>82134453
Simply beautiful anon.
>>
>>82141125

Rey picks luke and snoke puts his tendrils into her thoughts
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.