[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 583823be52b4503aa3fafdc50df35270.jpg (220KB, 1024x1517px) Image search: [Google]
583823be52b4503aa3fafdc50df35270.jpg
220KB, 1024x1517px
>Sterling Archer falls into a coma
>Sterling Archer has a dream that he's a 1940's era P.I.
>In his dream state Archer dreams that Kreiger was a Jewish college professor

How is it that Sterling Archer could have a flashback concerning a life that isn't his?
>>
>>82122384
Because it's a dream you sperg.
>>
>>82122530
But how can one dream of a life that isn't yours? The flashback to Kreiger's life in Germany makes no sense.
>>
kinda cant get back into this show
>>
>>82122584
It's made up. I dreamed that someone I knew killed with a pair of scissors. Pretty sure that's not part of their life.
It's dreams, you can dream about anything
>>
>>82122384
Dreams probably are other people's lives. You've never had a dream about some place you've never been to, then IRL when you finally end up in that place for the first time, like in a country you've never been to, you know the layout of a building by heart and where everything is?
>>
>>82123630
Get psychiatric help
>>
>>82123671
You know pretty much all psychiatrists have had to study Freud so much in the past, that they irrationally actually buy into any dream theories?
>>
As I said in the other thread, I take serious issue with (((Liebowitz)))

Krieger was working as a scientist for the Nazis; no surprise there, but, the war was coming to an end and it's revealed that he's really a Jew named Liebowitz and the SS are coming to kill him. He goes on a SJW-tier rant about how he was wasting money intentionally so it couldn't aid the war effort and confesses that he personally killed dozens; every recipient of a limb transplant when he was working as a doctor tasked with saving their lives and restoring their mobility. Then, when the girl he had just professed to love is sickened by learning what he is, he has her torn to pieces by dogs.

This does NOT fit with the character at all; from the first lines about "The struggle of Mein Fuhrer," being raised, presumably, by Josef Mengele, to living in a ghetto to fund his expiriments, making cyborg Ray goosestep and saying that it wasn't supposed to be funny; hell, he was even selling weapons material to the North Koreans. This is NOT a character that cares about ethics and morality. He clearly has Nazi leanings and cares more about science than anything else, but he wasn't a murderer.

It did not fit having him state offhand that he had killed dozens of wounded soldiers intentionally.
>>
File: Untitled.png (471KB, 1035x599px)
Untitled.png
471KB, 1035x599px
>jews will always betray you
>>
>>82123858

So what if it doesnt fit the character? Its not the real krieger
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.