[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make Offred's husband a nigger? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: elisabeth-moss-as-offred.jpg (85KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
elisabeth-moss-as-offred.jpg
85KB, 800x450px
Why did they make Offred's husband a nigger?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>82118092
You know why Jews love seeing goyim defiled.
>>
is this a handmaid's tale meme?
i read the book and watched the movie in high school
i wish they'd expanded more on the war that was being fought, at least tell us who it's being fought against
>>
>>82118092
Saw the first episode like 15 minutes ago. Damn Jews
>>
File: sharia.jpg (524KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
sharia.jpg
524KB, 792x612px
>Christianity is the real source of oppression, not Islam
>>
it's all the payback from the Crown Heights riots;
>>
So far it's a great advert against degeneracy. Gilead did nothing wrong.
>>
>>82118225
The funny thing is that Christianity's founder said don't even think about fucking another woman other than your wife. The whole premise is crap from a fundamental position.
>>
>>82119260
yeah and then time happened dipshit, a lot of things have been done contradicting the bible by the church and there are many sorts of Christianity all with slightly differing beliefs. We actually don't know what sort of Christians these people are or if they're even legit like Islam. Could be opportunists.
>>
>>82119260
Yeah...because, fundies always take the law of the lord 100%...
>>
>>82119371
>christian opportunist
>somehow still christian
>>
>>82119371
Hey, ignoramus, every time some "Christian" sect went off on their own way and into the intellectual deep-end, others were there to slap the shit out of them using the founder's words.
>>
>>82118092
more anti-christian-white-male propaganda
i wonder who could be behind this
>>
>>82119410
There will always be hypocrites, what is your point? People who can read and understand will always contain the "fundies".

Atwood should of used a Jewish sect since she probably got the idea from Hagar who was Sarah's (Abraham's wife) handmaiden.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-27+at+03.08.00).jpg (111KB, 1156x769px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-27+at+03.08.00).jpg
111KB, 1156x769px
>>82118092
literally no one gives a shit , although making the gilead regime not-racist-against-blacks in the show is kinda dumb.

why did they have to cast an UGLY offred and a HOT serena joy ? it would be the other way around..
or atleast switch the actresses of ofglen and offred
>>
>>82119437
yeah that's my point. christianity connects with people, it works decently if you want an autocracy. Don't have to believe it, just have to sell it.
>>82119565
Yeah I'll give you that. Not that it's beyond belief that something like this could happen seeing as it literally happened in the Middle East.
>>
>>82119802
>>82119802
Serena Joy should at least be older.

Aunt Lydia stole the first episode for me.
>>
>>82119822
Westboro is living proof of the craziness, however sane believers fall back on the words of Christ. Said not to judge those outside the Church and give "sinners" a lot of leeway if they decide to gain the faith.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-27+at+11.33.51).jpg (44KB, 667x434px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-27+at+11.33.51).jpg
44KB, 667x434px
>>82119828
yea its nice to see patti of the guilty remnant leading leading batshit crazy christcucks in this show.
and serena\pam is supposed to be some washed out tv personality that's too old for kids and bitter at the gilead regime for outlawing her from being on tv while gilead is exactly the thing she pushed for when she was on tv. also she's in her 50s and looks old, yvonne is way to young and good looking .
am i the only one that imagined offred as hot ? if i was a commander and had the ugly girl from madmen assigned as my handmaid i'd lost my fucking shit especially with a wife 5 times hotter then her.
>>
>Christian theocracy in the future

More likely a progressive "SCIENCE!!" totalitarian regime
>>
read up on some of the more fundamentalist orthodox mormon sects: super isolated, usually invovles the community leader having sex with multiple children/teenagers and child brides are common among all the men
>>
I wish my wife would hold my hands and pin down my rapefu as I plowed my seed into her fertile cunt.

Gilead did nothing wrong.

After five minutes I shouted "fuck this feminist nigger loving faggot propaganda bullshit!" and went into the kitchen to grab another slice of pizza. Walked back into the living room and literally saw interracial lesbos in a flashback scene.

Flashed a smile at my wife and saw her triggered to Berkeley levels.
>>
this is a great show because it models our future

also, this bitch is dumb as fuck, she didn't notice literally a complete societal change until she lost her job lmao
>>
>>82118092
>black man getting cucked by powerful white man
Jesus christ you faggots are impossible to please
>>
>>82121236
The pre-Gilead world they depict is not sympathetic at all. Complete degeneracy.

Is it meant to be sympathetic?
>>
Why are there men with AKs every 10 yards or so?

The constant radio chatter noise is annoying.

This is supposed to be the heart of Gilead. It would be far more offputting if it looked like a regular idyllic suburbia.
>>
>>82118092
Good GOD she is so ugly.
>>
>>82123284
no she's cute a cutie qt cute
>>
>>82118167
>i wish they'd expanded more on the war that was being fought, at least tell us who it's being fought against

because that's not the point
>>
i knew you lot would hate it
>>
>>82123555
If by that you mean she's ugly, then I agree.
>>
>>82122046

What the fuck are you blabbering about retard. You know what board, go back!
>>
>>82120211
>implying this isn't happening already
>implying

Although it is at a much more reduced scale, The Handmaiden's Tale works so well because it can create onto the spectator an image of how feasible the future depicted on it can turn out to be. Science is being persecuted on a daily basis and your evidence is found on anti-vaxxers, earth-is-flat conspiracy nutjobs and those fuckers who deny something as basic as the theory of evolution or that men couldn't have descended from the hominids because we are so unique and of course we must have come because God wills it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.