[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We write how Cypher will end up being a part of Dom's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

ITT: We write how Cypher will end up being a part of Dom's 'FAMILY' in the upcoming F & F movie
>>
>>82117926
Easy as fuck, they exchange a witty joke, boom, bff.
>>
she's his sister
>>
"I'm more of a Corona girl."
>>
>>82117977
this
fucking stupid normie movies reeeeeeeeeeeee
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82117926
>"It was me, Dom. The author of all your pain."
>"Cypher was only an innocent pawn in my master plan"
>"It was always me. Remember those stolen DVD players in the first film? All me."
>>
>>82117926
Cypher will be the only one who has the tech and tools needed to get the gang into space with their cars to raid the super secret bad-guy moon base.
>>
>>82117926
It turns out Cypher only wanted to steal the nukes because a covert faction of the american government was planning on starting WW3 by bombing the soviets.
American government is being led by Mr.Nobody's brother.
Played by Bruce willis.

>Also: Matt Damon is in this movie somehow.
>>
>>82118044
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
It will turn out to be that Cypher was only working for someone else. The credit's scene at the end of ff9 will reveal who the master mind is, Johnny tran's father and the final movie fast and furious: fasten your seatbelt will be in China.
>>
>This piece of shit has already crossed 1 billion

Fuck China
>>
File: 5xaOcLDE64VMF4LqqrK.gif (4MB, 325x322px) Image search: [Google]
5xaOcLDE64VMF4LqqrK.gif
4MB, 325x322px
>>82117977
Someone get this man at a job at Universal.
>>
>>82118206
t. didnt watch the movie and doesn't realize it's great
>>
>>82117926
the whole series has turned into fully retarded action films, but this scene from the first movie is kinda great desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp4HHB4afKY
>>
File: imageshandler[1].jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
imageshandler[1].jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>Cypher turns out to be a pawn of the actual devil.

>Dom sells his soul and become the Ghost rider to save his family

>Brian shows up as an angel in a glorious final showdown
>>
>>82118361
also
>Michael Cain joins the cast as some wealthy old man
>>
Tyrese Gibson is legit funny in these movies.
>>
>>82117926
>You're a big guy, Dom
>For you....

BFFs
>>
>>82118428

Some say he's been flanderized.
>>
>>82118361
Brains isn't dead in the movies he just retired
>>
>>82118482
maybe a little but it's nothing compared to how Dom and The Rock are literal super heroes now
>>
>>82118044
Kek
>>
Dom is not completely over his best friend's death
>>
Dom's baby mama wasn't actually killed, she was just going into deep cover. She feels terrible about it, but it was the only way to get the baby in Dom's hands before she risked dying.

Cypher works for Mr. Nobody, he pulls all the strings and is evil. She is assembling her own team to betray him and take him out, like Dom's.

It includes characters from all the movies, including the Drift King. And Han. And cg paul walker.

Eventually her team teams up with Dom's team against Mr. Nobody. Clint Eastwood betrays Mr. Nobody at the last minute, taking his place, but as a good guy.
>>
>>82118044
>Truck Driver who got away with putting Vince in critical condition and stopping the Toretto crew from stealing more DVD/TVs couldn't sate his bloodlust until the entire Familia was put down

My god

>[Mike White] Prior to becoming an actor, Mike had an 11-year career as a member of the Navy SEALs, the world's most elite military unit, attaining the rank of Lieutenant Commander. In college, he was an All-Southeastern Conference football player at The University of Alabama, playing for legendary coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant. Mike also had brief stints in the NFL with the New York Giants and Miami Dolphins. Leaving the "Industry" in 2002, Mike utilized his Special Military skills, working in the world of Executive Protection. In the Seattle area, Mike was a full-time member of Bill Gates and Melinda Gates' security team. He was later hired by Bruce Springsteen as his personal bodyguard during his 2003 "Rising" Tour. Today, Mike lives in Alabama and is the single father of three teenagers and a commercial real estate developer.
>>
>>82117926
turns out she's the mother of little baby brian

>>82118004
this too.
>>
>>82119375
kek
>>
time to rate lads

1. Fast 5
2. F8
3. Fast & Furious
4. The Fast & the Furious
5. Tokyo Drift
6. 2 Fast 2 Furious
7. The Fast & the Furious 6
8. Furious 7
>>
>>82117926
pretty simple:
>someone "nastier" than her is out to do some bad stuff
>that someone "nastier" than her is targeting her as well
>puts dom's kid/family/letty/brian and mia/etc in immediate danger
>she rescues them in front of him
>he now owes a debt to her and they decide to work together
>they take the action out into space and have an epic chase scene between the ISS and the Tiangong because the bad guy turns out to be Tran.
>>
friendly reminder that Brian was a Skyline man and not a Supra man

>had 6 different Skylines throughout the series, said his son would be a Skyline man too
>had 2 Supras throughout the series

Suprafags BTFO
>>
>>82119783
Power Gap
>>
>>82119783
5 > 3 > 7 > 6 >> 8 >>>> 1 > 2 > 4
>>
>>82118230
I actually work there doing PR. Thanks anyways. Go see The Fate of The Furious in theaters now!
>>
>>82119783
can I ask why you disliked 7 so much but loved 8?
>>
>>82122636
this. Apart from a better villain 8 is just more of the same of the previous titles. That's either good or bad depending on preferences.
>>
I need Ramsey gf
>>
>>82118260
>has turned into fully retarded action films
it never was anything else
>>
>>82119783
>3
>shit
>the rest
>>
>>82117926
>"Me and Cypher go way back, she's family"
>*Ludacris high-fives her and takes a zip of Corona*
>>
>>82118143
>bruce willis is actually david dunn under mind control
>secret Shyamalanverse incoming
>>
>>82119783
3>5>6>1>7>2>8>4
>>
>>82117926
Turns out Cypher had faked every death in the franchise. She shows up to the final battle against the Decepticons with Han, Gisele, Elena, Vince, and even Jesse. She is also the one to bring in Leon, Sean, Bow Wow, and Suki.

Then she has a heroic sacrifice driving a fleet of exploding cars into Megatron. But then we get the credits stinger to reveal that she faked that death as well.
>>
File: 1492372992505.jpg (20KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
1492372992505.jpg
20KB, 429x420px
>people putting 3 ahead of anything
fucking weebs are everywhere
liteally kys
>>
File: 1482781827890.jpg (170KB, 1308x696px) Image search: [Google]
1482781827890.jpg
170KB, 1308x696px
>>82118238
It is pretty fantastic, second best comedy I've seen all year the third act is a riot.
> Original film productions
>>
>>82117926
From a remake of Point Break with street racing to a live action anime movie.

The fuck? How?
>>
>>82119783
Objective ranking coming through:

1. Tokyo Drift
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious
3. The Fast and the Furious
4. Fast Five
5. Furious 7
6. Fast and Furious 6
7. Fate of the Furious
8. Fast and Furious
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.