[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went wrong? >says he's voting for hillary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 582nt72.png (778KB, 1440x1531px) Image search: [Google]
582nt72.png
778KB, 1440x1531px
What the fuck went wrong?

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
>didn't know he needed to act on "The Comedy" and just played himself
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger0 to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>tells his twitter followers in california to use deadly force against trump people
>his on cinema facebook page gets taken over and destroyed
>TimAndEric subreddit gets shut down
>>
>/pol
Why have I been seeing this so often? There are even people on /pol/ who call it /pol. Is this the extent that /pol/ has been taken over by reddit?
>>
>>82114264
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
Did he really do that or are you just memeing?

Also thread theme:
https://soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
>>
File: alimony.jpg (639KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
alimony.jpg
639KB, 1920x817px
maybe alimony will slowly turn him to the good side. he will learn you can't win with "feminism".
>>
>>82114297
m8, over half of /pol/ is underage or reddit now. If you went over to /mlpol/, while it was still around, you could actually get glimpses of what it used to be, since /mlp/'s autism scared off the cancer and shills.
>>
>>82114264
who the fuck cares about some random has-been?
>>
>>82114355
>some redditards thought it was permanent
>>
>>82114689
>>some redditards thought it was permanent
No fucking way.
>>
>>82114712
I blame t_d, it has ruined /pol/ completely
>>
>>82114837
And Momiji. I don't see any pics of her being posted without the trump hat anymore ;_;
>>
>>82114837
As bad as it was, at least we didn't get redditors from the other sub reddits or anyone from tumblr or 9fag.

Still wished they went back or back to /v/
>>
>>82114264
Why do you give a shit about this guy?

He literally makes children entertainment
>>
>>82114264

who the fuck is he?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.