[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 28 minutes in and why doesn't she just tell the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: assembly cut.jpg (347KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
assembly cut.jpg
347KB, 615x900px
I'm 28 minutes in and why doesn't she just tell the goddamn doctor about the Alien instead of this mystical garbage I hate it when movies do this
>>
The alien is CGI
>>
37 minutes in and she deflected the question again with "you're attracted to me"
For what purpose
>>82113045
I don't care
>>
Don't expect Cameronkino in this sequel.
>>
>>82113550
she's trying to get laid son
>>
Maybe she's lost her fucking mind from having to deal with fucking aliens for 20 years? And that she was asleep through the life and death of her daughter? That's gotta fuck your head up?
>>
>>82113006
You are watching the wrong movie. Watch the special edition

>>82113045
Its actually not

>>82113550
Thanks the engineers there isnt hackeron kino
>>
File: 1413132460335.gif (2MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
1413132460335.gif
2MB, 400x221px
She liked Clemens and didn't want to drive him away. Besides, once she came clean and told them about the creature they didn't belive her anyway.

But yeah, she should have warned them once it looked like a xenomorph was on the loose. Maybe when people started dying the prisoner MIGHT have believed her.

Wouldn't have made much of a difference though. They were fucked.
>>
45 minutes in
>literal alien blood burning through the prison confirming her worst fears
>doctor calmly and rationally asks her to explain
>still deflects to finding a flight recorder
How retarded can one person be?
>>82113780
I at least expected the assembly cut to be good, like /tv/ said. Overall it isn't exactly bad per se but Ripley's character is pissing me off. This is the same woman who almost straight up killed someone because it didn't follow procedure in Alien?
>>
File: 1460456875722.jpg (110KB, 960x774px) Image search: [Google]
1460456875722.jpg
110KB, 960x774px
>that deleted BDSM scene
I knew Fincher was edgy but holy shit
>>
DUDE!
WOMEN DESTROY MALE COMMUNITIES!
LMAO!

Really wish you /mra/ losers would leave.
>>
>>82114067
Nothing I've said in here was politically motivated, these are just objectively poor decisions regardless of the MC's gender
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.