[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever wonder what Peter and Brian would look like together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: 1493168568784.jpg (84KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493168568784.jpg
84KB, 720x720px
Ever wonder what Peter and Brian would look like together? Well, here you go!
>>
>>82112361
hahahaha great image can I save it?
>>
*down votes*
>>
>>82112372
Of course! :)
>>
File: mouf.jpg (329KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
mouf.jpg
329KB, 720x720px
>>82112361
mouf
>>
I don't know who this guy is but it looks like he's made of CHEESE
>>
File: guy.jpg (590KB, 2048x1132px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
590KB, 2048x1132px
when will peterposting catch on here
>>
>>82112390
you tripled the file size you complete moron
>>
>>82112361
Why is it red
>>
[Verse: Lois Griffin]
It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies
And sex on T.V

[Bridge: Peter Griffin]
But where are those good old-fashioned values....

[Bridge: The Griffins]
On which we used to rely?!

[Chorus: All]
Lucky there's a family guy!
Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
All the things that make us...

[Fill: Stewie Griffin ]
Laugh and cry!

[Outro: All]
He's our Senpai-ily Guyyy!
>>
>>82112433
>He's our Senpai-ily Guyyy!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82112413
It's the definition of trying too hard
>>
File: IMG_9502.gif (860KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9502.gif
860KB, 225x225px
>the sad state of /tv/
>>
File: 2414.png (2MB, 1720x1720px) Image search: [Google]
2414.png
2MB, 1720x1720px
>>82112420
cry he's... ily... Guy!.. a... Guy!y there's a man who positively can do all the those good old fashioned values on which we us laugh and cry he's... a... a... Senpai... Guy!itively can do all the things that make us laugh and sex on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy!o all the things that make us laugh and sex on TV but where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that make us laugh and sex on TV but where's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky the things that all you seems today that make us laugh and cry he's... ily... Guy!cky there's a man which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy!n which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that make used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that all you see is violence in movies and cry he's... Guy!. ily... Guy!vies and cry he's... a... Senpai... ily... ily... Guy!e is violence in movies and cry he's... Guy!y can do all the things that make used to rely?
lucky there are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV but where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a man who positively can do all there's a man who positively can do all you seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV but where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky the things that make us laugh and cry he's... a... ily... Guy!y that all you see is violence in movies and sex on which we used to rely?
>>
File: guyy.jpg (26KB, 463x550px) Image search: [Google]
guyy.jpg
26KB, 463x550px
>>
File: 123080009816.jpg (202KB, 885x1024px) Image search: [Google]
123080009816.jpg
202KB, 885x1024px
>>
File: __al-saf-=seh=s-=r.jpg (923KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
__al-saf-=seh=s-=r.jpg
923KB, 5000x5000px
>>82112552
nna be lectured by a pervert. le. And I'll be lectured by a pervert. know what that makes you're calling a child, you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. ophile. And I'll be lectured by a pervert. who you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. ned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. hat that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. y a pervert. ld, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. vert. ll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. ectured by a pervert. mned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. by a pervert. Because if I'm a child, you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm gonna be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. u? A Pedophile. And I'll be lectured by a pervert. d, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a chi
>>
Remember that episode where the husband and wife went to the marriage counselor and the husband bribed the counselor to take his side? That was family guy, right?
>>
>>82112697
>>82112552

kino?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
Nehehehehehehehe

Hey Lois, watch this!

*whips nae nae*

You got nae nae'd!
>>
/prg/
>>
>>82112433
>Senpai-illy guy
>>
>>82112413
what
>>
>>82112372
It would be extremely rude
>>
>>82112413
I see it on twitter and kikebook, probably means it won't do very well here.
>>
>>82112463
F a m auto corrects to senpai.
>>
>>82112673
>Thumb on the wrong side
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.