[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"While we still don’t know much about said spin-off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: samesmail-starwars-logo.jpg (54KB, 789x383px) Image search: [Google]
samesmail-starwars-logo.jpg
54KB, 789x383px
>"While we still don’t know much about said spin-off too, a new report may reveal the first creative member possibly involved in the mysterious project. Omega Underground is reporting that Mr. Robot creator, Sam Esmail, is currently in talks with Lucasfilm to write one of their Star Wars anthology films. The TV writer and director has reportedly taken multiple pitch meetings with the studio about a film in their lineup, which the report speculates could either be the highly-rumored Obi-Wan Kenobi spin-off or a Boba Fett standalone film. It’s unknown if Esmail is being sought to direct the film as well, following his critically-acclaimed work directing multiple episodes of Mr. Robot."

discuss
>>
Rami Malek as Boba Feet

Fund it
>>
>>82110388
>Joey Bada$$ as Boba Feet
Ftfy
>>
Yeah, I think this might be the Obi Wan spin off.
If it's a movie that's heavier on character and light on the action.
>>
File: fetttttttt.jpg (86KB, 840x496px) Image search: [Google]
fetttttttt.jpg
86KB, 840x496px
>>82110388

They should get Bob Morley for the Fett spin-off.

There was that rumor awhile back that they were going to cast Michael B. Jordan, and he's a good actor but that would be a retarded choice.
>>
Boba is a boring ass character that you can't do very much with. There is no way we'll see a Boba Fett movie in a long time.
>>
>>82110630
>Boba is a boring ass character that you can't do very much with.

You can't do very much with a space bounty hunter? lolwut
>>
>>82110650

It'd make a better high quality TV show where each episode is a different hunt
>>
>>82110650
Not really, no. Very minuscule character development. A bounty hunter character is good in a video game or in a cool uniform in a cameo.
>>
>>82110630
>spotted the female
>>
>>82110606
>Bob Morley
kek
If they cast Michael B. Jordan I will make it my life goal to go to some Star Wars Celebration and shoot the place up.
>>
>>82110630
They were planning a videogame about a young adult Boba Fett, called 1313, it got cancelled though. I know videogames and movies are way different but after seeing that I thought that a Boba Fett story could be interesting enough.
However making him speak too much with the helmet on makes him look pretty stupid, judging from some EU comics.
>>
>>82110699
>Very minuscule character development.

If you have zero imagination, maybe. I mean, literally all we know about the guy (that isn't now non-canon) is that he watches his dad get killed as a kid and ends up as a bounty hunter who is either a big enough badass to backtalk Vader, or just doesn't give a fuck if he gets force choked or not.

Literally anything could happen in those intervening twenty-some odd years. Dafuq you talking about nigga.
>>
File: fistfulofcredits.jpg (16KB, 198x206px) Image search: [Google]
fistfulofcredits.jpg
16KB, 198x206px
>We will never get a Boba Fett Western Kino

No Jedi, no Storm Troopers, No X-Wings, No Tie Fighters just Boba Fett hunting some criminal scum.

Disney would probably have to shoe-horn some kind of female love interest of Jedi character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw8mOUEaY-k
>>
>>82110630
One of my favorites in the EU Star Wars comics was a series about Boba showing up and everyone not knowing if it's really him or not since he should be dead. It made for some great stories.
>>
>>82113001
Boba Fett is a kissless permavirgin moralist. He disregards females and acquires currency to pay for his knee surgeries.
>>
>>82110686
Nope. Star Wars doesn't need more production values
>>
>>82110699
>Having a character that is essentially a blank slate giving room for artistic license and creativity is a bad thing

wew
e
w
>>
Everyone thinking we won't see boba fett in theaters, he had a lot of development in clone wars, and it was all about doing things the right way.
They're setting him up to be more of a clint eastwood type.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.