[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you prefer left over right you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: 06.jpg (118KB, 545x416px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
118KB, 545x416px
Daily reminder that if you prefer left over right you don't belong here and should fuck off back to reddít
>>
DUDE FORCED RIVALRY LMAO
>>
>>82109298
It isn't a rivalry, SG-1 is better
Farscape is for manchildren that watch capeshit, rygel is literally a handpuppet all the characters look like they are supposed to be in a childrens show (which they are)
How did this show even get 4 seasons?
>>
File: 1476682046709.jpg (63KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1476682046709.jpg
63KB, 500x333px
>he doesn't like both
>>
File: tumblr_n1l0e9jkPu1qg39ewo1_500.gif (995KB, 499x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1l0e9jkPu1qg39ewo1_500.gif
995KB, 499x270px
>>82109235

Farscape is far better than SG1 you cuck. I don't even need to properly dispute this.
>>
yes I agree but can we keep it in one thread?
>>82105426
>>
>>82109898
Elaborate, if you can't then you further prove that people who think Farscape is a good show and better than SG-1 are braindead
>>82105980
>>82106254
>>82106410
>>82107071
>>82107075
>>82109513
>>82105636
>>82108850
>>
File: goods01.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
goods01.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
>>82110160

Why would I want to argue with someone online? What's the point? What kills me is that I'm not a huge SG1 fan but have a copy of SG1 The Alliance, the cancelled PC game. It's wasted on me.
>>
>>82109235
I'm only now at the beginning of Season 2 but farscape feels like they need to invent a new reason why Moya can't use starburst.
First she got pregnant, then the kid can't, now when all of that was finally resolved pilot cuts his roots to moya and cant use it for a while
What the fuck man.
>>
>>82110236
>Why would I want to argue with someone online? What's the point?
Because Farscape is an incredible show, but I know now it is shit and SG-1 is better. It makes me sad, Farscape was all I had aside from TSCC I've been unemployed for 2 years
I used to think Farscape was the most adventurous show I had ever watched
>>
>>82110319

Lad, SG1 is fun but how many times can they go to a planet, find a technically inept civilizations who are being fucked over by a more powerful civilization, the SG1 team try and help only to find out that the meek being use some kind of magical non-violent force to stop the bad guys? Oh and it's all filmed in a Canadian woods.

It's just, what, 10 seasons of the same old shit. I don't really have the energy to argue with people online as you have your own opinion, but Farscape is a far cry (heh) from all other sci fi out there. If you can't see that, then you truly are lost.
>>
>>82110462
>go to a planet, find a technically inept civilizations who are being fucked over by a more powerful civilization, the SG1 team try and help only to find out that the meek being use some kind of magical non-violent force to stop the bad guys

name three episodes that aren't "the nox"
>>
>>82110462
>>Lad, SG1 is fun but how many times can they go to a planet, find a technically inept civilizations who are being fucked over by a more powerful civilization, the SG1 team try and help only to find out that the meek being use some kind of magical non-violent force to stop the bad guys? Oh and it's all filmed in a Canadian woods.
>It's just, what, 10 seasons of the same old shit. I don't really have the energy to argue with people online as you have your own opinion, but Farscape is a far cry (heh) from all other sci fi out there. If you can't see that, then you truly are lost.
Its funny because this is exactly that I thought about SG-1 earlier today, this is all I wanted to see. Every episode is repetitive and shit, I can leave SG-1 on in the background and finish entire episodes while I'm shitposting and still predict the resolution or how the episode progresses

Its horrible, it makes the dialogue Jax has seem less repetitive meanwhile Farscape has a wide range of episodes are never repetitive and its like they had more free rein to fully create what they wanted. Farscape is the only show I watch at night, its so immersive and magical, for example the episode where moya breaks into 3 dimensions was such an out of the box imaginative episode.
>>
>>82111257
>where moya breaks into 3 dimensions was such an out of the box imaginative episode.
This episode was pretty boring desu.
DNA Mad Scientist is the best episode I have seen so far (I'm early seson 2)
>>
>>82111345
I used that episode because even though it is just the crew running around the ship the idea they had was great, this is off the top of my head some of the most enjoyable episodes were A Human Interaction, Crackers don't matter and Lava's a Many Splendored Thing
Think about the ideas they must've brainstormed about to come up with all 88 episodes
>>
>people manufacturing corporate product rivalries to validate their like of shit
>>
>>82109235
Find me a show with better character interaction than fucking Farscape.
Find me one that does "foes to friends" better.
>>
>>82109368
Mommy no!!
>>
>>82111685
But Farscape is shit
>>
>>82109235
>chocolate of vanilla?
I choose caramel
>>
>>82111430
A Human Interaction is not that original actually, but one of the best episodes yeah.
Crackers don't matter was big big fun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.