[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Characters: Aliens >The Plot: Alien >The Horro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: alien vs aliens.jpg (111KB, 994x900px) Image search: [Google]
alien vs aliens.jpg
111KB, 994x900px
>The Characters: Aliens
>The Plot: Alien
>The Horror: Alien
>The Script: Aliens
>The Director: Alien

>Entering this piece, many might expect a cut-and-dry win for Aliens. Cameron’s work and every single performance makes it one of many people’s all time favorites. The hopelessness of Ripley, and then the marines, it slowly broke down the cold exteriors of the characters and gave them a heart.

>What you have to remember though – Alien is a horror/sci-fi, where Aliens is a sci-fi/horror, making the two are almost different creatures. However, when you look at Alien, Aliens, and beyond, where would we be without Scott’s classic? There is a very good reason Alien was entered into the BFI and why there is so much hype surrounding Covenant. Stuck back in the confines of a tin can in space, we know exactly what is coming our way when we prepare another crew for the slaughter.

>Alien is easily one of the most parodied films out there and introduced one of cinema’s greatest monsters. You have to tip your hat to Ridley Scott for that one. Aliens may kick Xenomorph butt, but Alien gave a whole generation of kids nightmares and laid those slimy eggs into the minds of horror aficionados everywhere for the past 38 years.

>And the winner is….Alien!

http://screenrant.com/alien-vs-aliens-which-is-better/

Do you agree?
>>
>>82107399
>the other entries literally aren't even worth comparing
This whole franchise is pretty much built upon the hype of 2 movies
>>
File: 1463013043084.png (1MB, 817x763px) Image search: [Google]
1463013043084.png
1MB, 817x763px
>>
>>82107399

They're both equal.
>>
How does Alien have a better plot? It's a horror film set in space. It's barely a step above Jason X. Alien is great because of the atmosphere and tension, not the plot.
>>
>You have to tip your hat to Ridley Scott for that one.

no i don't, giger's designs made alien memorable.
Literally average script carried by by its sense of design and music, the same can be said for sci-fi movies like ET and Flight of the Navigators.
>>
Alien has a more interesting story and overall better filmmaking. Tell me why I should consider any other factors.
>>
>screenrant cucks think Alien is better than Aliens for the dumbest reasons

For me this confirms that Aliens > Alien.
>>
>>82107691
It's literally reddit to prefer Aliens. Alien is the patrician's choice
>>
>>82107399

aliens is an action movie. it's not a sci-fi/horror although it certainly has those elements.
>>
File: IMG_0765.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>82107399

Holy shit how can you be this much of. a fucking pleb
>>
File: 51e667e1df39b28c819b0a6a12b5f81c.png (994KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
51e667e1df39b28c819b0a6a12b5f81c.png
994KB, 1024x768px
>>82107399
Aliens: the hotline
>>
Both movies are made by hacks who cares
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.