[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bro that Nasa and Japanese satellite picture of the earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: eddie-bravo.jpg (139KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
eddie-bravo.jpg
139KB, 1024x550px
bro that Nasa and Japanese satellite picture of the earth looks fake to me bro
>>
I'll look into it, Eddie
>>
Come train with me bro and I'll open your mind with youtube conspiracy videos.
>>
File: aj.jpg (22KB, 315x335px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
22KB, 315x335px
>Eddie why do you think these North Korean armies are fake?
>THEY FAKED SIX MOON LANDINGS
>>
Why do supporters of the supposedly 'undeniable' round earth get triggered by flat-earthers so easily?
What do they have to be insecure about?
>>
>Bro it is easier to control people if they make people believe we live on a round earth
>>
>>82107442
they are insecure about the earth being flat
>>
>>82107442
I get mad because I can't wrap my head around how it's possible the be so incredible retarded
>>
>Bro i just want people to question everything
>Bro you are being punked by the media
>Bro look into this Youtube video that proves the earth is flat

* Joe debunks every source Eddie gives*

> BRO YOU ARE BEING PUNKED BY GOVERNMENT PAID SCIENTICTS
> BRO THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO OF SOME 4CHAN TROLL IS MORE LEGIT THAN YOUR SOURCES
>BRO DONT QUESTION MY SOURCES

wtf?
>>
>>82107551
>BRO IM CRAZY

really?
>>
>>82107571

>BRO EVERYONE IS BEING LIED TO
> BRO I DONT TRUST ANYTHING THE GOVERNEMENT SAYS
>BRO ALL MEDIA IS CORRUPT AND YOU SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY EXCEPT FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS LOL
>>
>>82107464
If you paid attention you'd know he said that the reason they want people to believe the Earth is a globe is so they don't think there's more land to Earth. Secret continents where anything could be happening.
>>
>>82107481
This
>>
>>82107635
>woke
>>
>North Korea is HILARIOUS
>>
>>82107635
Lots of people privately own planes and boats, why aren't they coming up with these secret continents?
>>
>>82107385
>Oh, it's real? Where did you read that? The internet. Exactly.
>>
File: Xgka5.gif (117KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
Xgka5.gif
117KB, 311x366px
>BRO LOOK INTO THE STUDY THAT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET THAT PROVES WE ARE NOT SPINNING
>the test is not repeatable
>BRO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INFORMATSION
>BRO YOU ARE BEING PUNKED BY THE MEDIA AND INTERNET

Thats the part where I realised that Eddie is ogre
>>
>>82107782
took you that long?
>>
just think about how fucked up his child is gonna be
>>
File: IMG_2591.jpg (29KB, 960x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2591.jpg
29KB, 960x506px
>>82107442
Because they're Zionist shills being paid shekels to fight the flat truth wherever it can be found.
>>
Can someone Eddiepill me on Buzz Aldrin's instagram?
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>82107720
The Earth could be hollow. Again, you can't be sure unless you've tested this shit yourself. Have an open mind.
>>
>>82108637
The Earth doesn't exist you fucking sheeple.
>>
>>82108575
not sure why he keeps bringing buzz aldrin up

buzz aldrin wants people to go to mars rather than the moon
>>
>>82108637
But if it's hollow it can't be flat. Also, natural caves collapse after a few million years. Even solid stone isn't stable forever. So why hasn't the whole hollow Earth collapsed yet?
>>
File: 1488358915500.jpg (619KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1488358915500.jpg
619KB, 5000x5000px
>>82108652
Joe Rogan bragged about not being afraid to say "maybe" and "I don't know." What happened?
>>
>>82108736
>So why hasn't the whole hollow Earth collapsed yet?

The Earth is only 6,000 years old.
>>
>>82108637
Hi Eddie
>>
>>82107481
Can you imagine legitimately trying to argue the earth is flat and not realizing just how retarded others perceive you to be? It's the craziest shit. I thought they were all trolls at first but some of them definitely seem sincere. I've still yet to hear them explain how boats and airplanes circumnavigate the planet. Or how a disk-shaped rock would be able to orbit the sun while supporting life. Or the moon. Or the moon affecting the tides. Or how GPS would work. Or meteor strikes. Or how every other planet is a sphere. OR HOW THE FUCK THEY MANAGE TO NOT CHOKE WHILE CHEWING JESUS CHRIST A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO DIE.
>>
>>82110005
> BRO GRAVITY IS NOT REAL
> BRO OTHER PLANETS ARE JUST LED´S
>>
>>82110005
Some of them literally believe everything we see in the sky is some sort of projection or "painting".
>>
>>82110005
Imagine being this insecure in your beliefs
>>
>>82110407
For your sake, I truly hope you're just a troll. If not, take heed: nobody is "insecure" about the world being round. Flat earthers have convinced themselves that what they offer carries so much weight that those who offer counter points are viewed as insecure and clinging to their "beliefs." The fact of the matter is, nothing you say convinces anyone who doesn't have a mental defect of some sort. That's not an insult or a sly way to call you a retard. It's just that to honestly believe the world is flat, at this point in history when we've learned so much (and a great deal of it hinges on basic scientific truths such as evolution, gravity, the shape of the planet, etc) indicates that something is not working correctly in your head.

I enjoy a fun conspiracy theory as much as the next guy. Taking up with flat earthers to argue against something that known over 2 millennia ago, then proven over 500 years ago, doesn't make you seem open-minded or intelligent. You are not the bearer of esoteric knowledge that the "sheeple" blindly reject. You are willingly taking up space at the lowest point on the totem pole. When taking this position, you immediately pay a price, that being every bit of credibility you might have once have.

I look forward to your nuanced and insightful response.
>>
>>82110005
>implying the sun doesn't rotate round the earth as it travels upwards at a velocity of 9.8 m/s
>>
>>82110942
Man, all that work typing instead of filling out job applications or studying.

You must be very insecure about the world being (round).
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.