[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work for Disney. They're going to do a Reimagined Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (1011KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1011KB, 2560x1440px
I work for Disney.

They're going to do a Reimagined Edition of the OT to include references to Jyn, Ezra, Ahsoka, Rex, etc.

Laugh now, but you won't be soon...
>>
>>82103894
yeah and my dad works at BLACKED
>>
>add a bunch of references to a goddamned cartoon show that only spergs watch

uh
>>
>>82103894
no they won't
>>
Believable for Disney. Rogue One cucks would rebuy the OT trilogy for fancy new covers and name drops.
>>
File: image.gif (619KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
619KB, 480x270px
Luke did I ever tell about the Inquistors who used magic spinny blades to fly everywhere
>>
File: 1491947898429.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491947898429.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>82103894
>ywn never kiss her neck and whisper how much you love her into her ear
>>
ITTOPISAlyingFAGGOT.jpg
>>
>>82106745
They were good friends.
>>
>>82103894
>Jyn, Ezra, Ahsoka, Rex

who?
>>
>at victory celebration
>dubbed in audio by some Leia impersonator
>"this is for Jyn Erso, and all the heroes of Rogue One"
>>
>>82103894
The Old Testament?
>>
>>82107134
Don't bring your made-up jew book into this thread about actual galactic history.
>>
File: pepper1.jpg.cf.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepper1.jpg.cf.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>82103894
But Rex is already in RoTJ. Disney retconned the old guy in Hans team to be Rex. Look it up.
>>
>>82103934
Wow I had no idea there was gay version of that.
>>
>Ezra, Ahsoka, Rex
Bonus points if you can actually remember which shitty characters these were.
>>
>>82103894
>I work for Disney.
stopped reading here
>>
>>82103894
Disney aren't that stupid.
After Lucas meddling with the OT, it's never going to happen.
>>
Disney is a bunch of douchebags, no doubt, but they wouldn't do that after all the flak Lucas took for the shit he added to the OT.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't released a de-specialized edition of the OT, just so people will rebuy it yet again. I'm guessing it may have been some condition in the acquisition from Lucas or something.
>>
>>82103894
>tfw 'Luke did I ever tell you' meme becomes real
>>
>>82108804
Fox own home distribution rights to A New Hope forever.
Lucasfilm have been working on a 4K remaster of ANH though.
>>
>>82106745
Haha what the fuck and people unironically like this show?
>>
Obviously op is bullshit, but honestly that could be neat if they played it really cautiously. Instead of straight remakes hpwever, tell the same story as the OT, from a characters perspective we may have never seen. Don't make them to REPLACE the ot, but instead to supplement them.
>>
File: NikSant-ROTJ.png (428KB, 375x544px) Image search: [Google]
NikSant-ROTJ.png
428KB, 375x544px
>>82107274
>Dave Filoni speculated that Rex might be the old member of the Endor strike team from Return of the Jedi. "I really do think that Rex is that guy on Endor," he said, "I really do. Why else is there a bearded old guy on Endor, Tano? Why? It makes no sense. If you don't want that to happen, do you know what that means? I'm gonna make that happen, I'm getting like Palpatine, I'm getting power crazy." In Legends, the character was identified as Nik Sant.[76]

Lucas knew this.
>>
File: GettyImages-610605132.jpg (56KB, 915x660px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-610605132.jpg
56KB, 915x660px
>you have no job

fucking sponge!
>>
>>82108804
its like evangelion, theres so many companies that own many different facets of the franchise theres no point in doing it since there'd be minimal profit
>>
>>82107093
kek
>>
>>82108870
Don't you dare even criticize Rebels on /co/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.