[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which episode of the podcast is the best /tv/? I'd say it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: holy crow.png (437KB, 571x412px) Image search: [Google]
holy crow.png
437KB, 571x412px
Which episode of the podcast is the best /tv/? I'd say it's either Nick Swardson or Kevin Nealon
>>
>>82102849
Nick episode is high, but I think the best is Fred Stoller.
Norm and Fred are actual friends, and despite the fact that Fred is a pretty sorry comedian, Norm likes making him laugh.

Also Albert Fish joke.
>>
>>82102849
Stoller and Andy Dick
>>
>>82103064
Yeah, my vote goes to Fred Stoller too, he's a good straight man. The Billy Bob Thornton one is great too, but more interesting than funny.

I haven't watched the Nick Swardson one because I fucking hate Nick Swardson, why do you guys rank it so highly?
>>
post-Sasso
>>
>>82103134
because its good

9/11
>>
>>82103134
Just watch everything leading up until Nick talks. Norm was on a roll the entire episode though, I don't really like Nick either but they had good chemistry. Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
>>
>>82102849
What are some kino with him while he was drinking and smoking?
>>
Gilbert
>>
Godfried had me dying desu.
>>
I like the Super Dave ep just because Norm is pretty much his own straight man most of the time, so having Dave there playing this over-the-top, (I hate to say it) meta-straight man was fucking brilliant.
>>
>>82103339
https://youtu.be/D2MEJpbTFUo?t=3m51s
>>
Gilbert, but I also really like the Merchant one, even though the whole thing felt weirdly standoffish
>>
Andy Dick's one actually made me find Andy Dick funny. The 9/11 set-up is one of the funniest Norm moments.
>>
>...to what end?
>>
Come on, don't laugh at 9/11
>>
Stephen Merchant is up there.

"I get nervous whenever I see a more famous celebrity on a plane."
"Is that almost every flight?"
>>
>>82104571
Imagine, you're just lying there in a coma, and a great entertainer....
>>
>>82102849
i couldn't believe how funny and sharp swardson was. the only other thing i'd seen from him was one of his specials that was actually called "Seriously, Who Farted?"
>>
>>82104571
Stephen "apology joke" Merchant
>>
In which Sandler movie does Norm have the biggest part? I'm considering watching it just for him.
>>
>>82104748

Billy Madison.

But watch Dirty Work.
>>
>>82104571
>and I'm pleased to see I haven't broken from the rule of only having white blokes on the show, you only have white men - and Roseanne
>Because it's supposed to be a comedy
>>
>>82103134
I'm no fan of Swardson's work but he was pretty good on the podcast. And Norm was the best he's ever been.
>>
Nick Swardson and Gilbert Gottfried are up there for me, but it'd be shorter to list the ones I don't like.
>>
>>82102849
the Gilbert Gottfried episodes
>>
>>82104461
Was that when he was saying they should kill the Queen?

That episode was pretty bland, but that shit was hilarious.
>>
>>82103385
I didn't realize Norm lost the weight.
>>
>>82104748
Dirty Work is better than any Sandler movie with Norm in it. Screwed is not that good but it has Norm, Dave Chappelle and DeVito so its worth a watch.
>>
>>82102849
The Tom Green episode is comfy, shooting the shit about Canada
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.