[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Barry fucks up the timeline again despite being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: kidddo.jpg (23KB, 288x357px) Image search: [Google]
kidddo.jpg
23KB, 288x357px
>It's a Barry fucks up the timeline again despite being warned multiple times episode
>>
>it's a non speedster somehow hits barry even though it has been established that everything moves slow motion to him episode
>>
>it's a barry and oliver have a sex fight over superman's butt episode
>>
>it's a Barry falls for the same trick by the villain twice in the same fucking episode
>>
>>82099688
He's so cute.
>>
>>82100782
This shit really triggers me

He pulled a fucking bullet off of his neck that was about to penetrate his skin in season one, and it was fired from behind him.

And yet someone three yards in front of him can raise their hand and hit him with some meta blast without fail.
>>
Is barry getting stupider every episode or has he always been a giant retard?
>>
>>82100782
>even though it has been established that everything moves slow motion to him

That hasn't been established.

If he's not tapping into the speed force everything appears normal speed to him.
>>
>>82100782
Last episode was good, but I mentally facepalmed at the end when our Barry just stands there, waiting for them to use their powers. Couldn't better writing mitigate or avoid this issue?
>>
>>82101716
>Last episode was good

how could you believe something like this?
>>
>it's a barry's regular clothes don't catch on fire when he runs fast even though it was established early on that his clothes do
>>
It's getting harder and harder to watch each episode, why is that?
>>
>>82102073
This season is kinda boring, villain is absolute trash tier and the whole "Iris is gonna die" shit has been played out for like half the season already and it doesn't even feel like the tension is there.
>>
>>82102466

>This season is kinda boring, villain is absolute trash tier

The Flash's rogues' gallery is generally fucking awful. If you're looking for compelling villains, you shouldn't be watching the Flash.
>>
>>82102615
Yeah but then he has GOAT recurring minor villains in the series like Trickster and Captian Cold RIP ;_;

Plus Reverse Flash was a good villain and Zoom was decent enough. Savitar is just not interesting at all. Maybe it'll change next week when we see who it is but I doubt it.
>>
>>82102683
Maybe it'll change next week when we see who it is

>it's a Scooby-Doo finds out who's behind the mask season.... like every other fucking season.
>>
>>82102683

>Captian Cold RIP ;_;

Looks like you haven't been watching the Legends lately.
>>
>>82102928
he still dead, only past version of him is alive
>>
>>82102928
I have, he's still dead bro. That was his past self, who Rory returned to the past and memory-wiped. Pay attention
>>
>>82102683
Savatar is Evil Bary from another timeline.
>>
So who is Savitar and why did Caithlyn instantly submitted to him once she saw his face?

Also the way he comes out of the suit was so fucking retarded.
>>
>>82103025
I sincerely hope not, that would be garbage
>>
I wish all the fun that's put into this show was used for something that's not limited by the plotholes inherent to speedforce.
>>
What made emo future Barry change his mind?

I mean present Barry showed up, told him that he sucked, and suddenly he decides to help?
Did no one else tell Emo Barry that he sucked?
>>
Were the spooky time ghosts on break this week? Is that why they didn't try to stop Barry? Or are they tired of chasing him so they're just letting him play with timelines?
>>
>>82103377
Ain't nothing motivates you like your younger self.

Think about all the ambitions you had when you were younger, and how that younger version of you would react if they could see that all you do every day is sit on a Cambodian claymation forum and post pictures of smug frogs in threads about comic book movies. Imagine the disappointment that young lad would feel and how it might want you to change, to become the person you used to envision when you grew up.
>>
>>82103414
He wasn't messing with the past so they don't care.
>>
>>82101275
he has always been a retard, anon
>>
>killer frost builds an ice wall
>Flash immediately phases through it and she's already left the building

what???
>>
>>82103560
You're saying they're going to go fuck with the long hair Barry cause he gave the past a new piece of tech.
>>
>>82103648
>they leave Caitlyn alive even though she's tried to murder them repeatedly
>>
>>82103648
Apparently he "searched the whole building".

They want you to believe that she was able to get out while he was busy checking every floor?
>>
>>82103043
I want to know why her getting powers make her evil and crazy when that hasn't been the case for other people?
>>
>>82103648
Maybe she turned into gas like in the previous episode
>>
>>82103854
I hope that's the case but then what's the point of the wall
>>
>>82103648
Maybe she iced the floor and it made it really hard for Barry to run.
>>
>>82101329
>That hasn't been established.
Happens in the first ep mate
>>
>>82103881
Well presumably so he can't see her do it since he doesn't know that she has that power and to prevent the others/Cisco from assisting. Barry also starts searching in the wrong direction because he couldn't see which way she went.
>>
File: 1492399021606.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1492399021606.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>it's a Barry stops to make a quip before fighting the criminal of the week when he could have just taken them down before they knew what hit them episode
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.