[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Asylum and absolutely loved it so much. Just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Covenmemes.jpg (93KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
Covenmemes.jpg
93KB, 283x400px
Just finished Asylum and absolutely loved it so much.

Just started Coven and I just find it so dull and boring. It feels like a rip off of AHS. How do you guys feel about it?
>>
It's safe for you to stop watching the series now
>>
>>82098941
I love teen witch movies, and this is the only season of AHS that looks appealing to me.
Should I give it a go?
>>
>>82099005
Agree with this, I stopped after asylum also. Don't know if I was burned out, or it was actually shitty. Thinking the latter.
>>
>>82098941
this guy is correct >>82099005

abandon ship and remember fondly
>>
>>82098941
It was a mixed bag with a shitty conclusion, so pretty standard fair. In my opinion this is the last season worth watching. Had decent comedy, but pretty ineffectual horror. Cathy bates and roberts's characters push it into "might as well" category of viewing.
>>
>>82098941
That season was where I dropped it, and I think most of the threads on /tv/ stopped too. It takes an absolute nosedive, Carnival was a bit better but still pretty shit, I haven't watched any past that.

Season 1 was the only great one. Asylum was good.
>>
They're all bad
>>
>>82099005
This.

Coven is bad, but the following Freakshow series is even fucking worse. The Hotel just wiped any credibilty left it had.

Stop now, OP. You've seen all it has to offer.

>>82099049
The first 2 series are ok. I enjoyed them. After that it steadily declines with each episode
>>
>>82099147
Carnival was the worst season in my opinion. Literally 10 hours of freaks saying "normal people are the real monsters" while they proceed to rape an kill people for little reason. Felt a little contradictory.
>>
What happened anyway? 1 was great. 2 was amazing. 3 was trash and I've heard the rest are crap too. Lady fucking Gaga was their headliner? What were they thinking?
>>
>>82099398
I think they stopped trying to make it scary and instead make it suprising.

Also they seemed to try and make it way too unrealistic. Asylum was super good because most of it was realistic, simply people with mental problems. I think everyone agrees the worst part of Asylum is the aliens, the most unrealistic part of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.