[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Drax "the Destroyer" >barely fights >quips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Drax "the Destroyer"
>barely fights
>quips about turds
>>
>>82096218
He has a small penis irl
>>
Does your father know your still a virgin?
>>
>>82096247
Steroids will do that
>>
BLUE-TIS-TA
>>
>>82096247
>implying you've seen Batista's legendary dick
>>
this talentless mongoloid could barely wrestle. he botched 95% of his moves
>>
Has anyone seen his UFC fights? They're so bad
>>
>>82096511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ODn6ZykFM

and people still laugh at the lean guys when they speed and agility is superior.
>>
>>82096247
t. sinbad
>>
>>82096607
Why do professional (((wrestlers))) think they can get into UFC?
>>
>>82096218
This fucking shit was painful to watch.
I found the first GoTG movie barely serviciable, but this was downright shit.
James Gunn is a fucking hack.
>>
>>82096661
They are big, the drug test are flexible enough and they usually have good notion of wrestling.
You can go pro in that sport very late in life
>>
>>82096680
100% this, huge piece of shit movie.
Altho that Drax dude and that Merle-In-Walking-Dead-but-blue-this-time dude were pretty good, but not enough to save that huge pile of shit movie.
Heck, even Stallone with a whopping four minutes of screen time was more convincing than Chris Pratt or the rest of the cast except for the two previously mentioned characters.
>>
>>82096218
well, he was an even bigger autistic retard in the comics up until Annihilation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.